Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Peter Philips officially engaged to Autumn Kelly  (Read 9123 times)
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: August 11, 2007, 08:04:31 PM »

Oh I think she is great, but I don't like short shorts. I am really looking forward to their wedding. I am wondering if William and Harry will be the groomsmen for Peter?
Pixie

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2007, 04:35:09 PM »

i agree with refreshing, finally a couple that manages to fly under the radar of papparazzi, they could very well have been a party couple with their faces plastered at every turn.  wonder why there has been a lot of paps pics of his sister yet not of him..  oh well, they look like a very attractive, happy couple.

about the shorts, Autumn's friend had the same in capri style, was there a theme at this event  Tongue
http://new2.isifa.com/too..._preview.php?idp=14760741
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2007, 04:40:16 PM »

I just hope that the British tabloids leave this couple along. So far so good.
sunnny

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2007, 06:38:03 AM »

Love, love the ring.  So great to see a Canadian marry into the BRF and bring some fresh air.  As a fellow Canadian I must say that Autumn looks pretty genuine and down to earth (like most Canucks  ...well, except one Canadian we all know who lives in Welland and teaches kindergarten  Whistle). 

From what we know and her track record to date, can you imagine Autumn attending a Starmakers class? undergoing plastic surgery? skin whitening? doing a Vogue cover story in exchange for designer duds? wearing Prada at every chance?  And I can't even imagine her going on "looker me" tours back to Canada / Quebec with a creep like Max Markson monitoring her media strategy back home.   Nup, she seems pretty cool compared to "our Mosh".

Congratulations Autumn and Peter !!

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: August 13, 2007, 11:20:34 AM »

She certainly looks nice, and she gaines my respect for "flying under the radar". After all in London this seems to be quite a difficult thing,considering that Peter is also a grandson of the Queen and a handsome hunk to boot.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
dwi

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: August 14, 2007, 05:48:46 PM »

I would think that once she gets married she may tone down things, esp. with those awfully short shorts?  Blush

Also, will she get any type of title once she marries and would she be expected to do some duties?
RLB

« Reply #36 on: August 14, 2007, 07:35:26 PM »

I highly doubt that she'll get a title and start taking on royal duties after the wedding.  Her husband-to-be isn't titled and doesn't do any official things, and they seem happy with the way things are.
dwi

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: August 14, 2007, 10:23:23 PM »

Oh yes, RLB, now I recall that Anne didn't give them titles.  I wonder where they'll live. . .
Ugly Betty

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: August 14, 2007, 10:27:48 PM »

I imagine they'll continue to live on Gatcombe Park until they need more room for a family.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: August 15, 2007, 10:00:36 AM »

Well I wouldn't let myself get any grey hair over that.
He might not be titled, but he is still the Queens grandson, which means he is loaded....

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
hanzo1

Most Exalted Member

Costa Rica Costa Rica

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: August 15, 2007, 07:07:48 PM »

some pictures of the couple
http://royalementblog.can...s/2007/08/14/5890328.html

Are the shades of Pemberley to be thus polluted?

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: