Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 112   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Eugenie News  (Read 371880 times)
jolene

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1260 on: June 05, 2021, 03:05:24 AM »

They may do a small christening a la Bea's wedding since it hasn't been that long since PP passed.
luvcharles

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1261 on: June 05, 2021, 03:41:32 AM »

Christenings for the BRF are largely private affairs and not announced in advance, other than for William's and Harry's children.

With Andrew also being an issue I can see an announcement after the event with a picture of Eugenie, Jack and August released and that is all.

With the other great-grandchildren we didn't even get that.

If I remember correctly Isla's baptism was only reported because someone who attended the service, which was just during the normal morning service at the church and not a specific baptism service, told someone who passed it on.

An Anglican baptism can be done at a specific service (my church runs baptisms every second Sunday for non-parishioners) or during the normal service on a Sunday service (for a parishioner). Now not being a parishioner doesn't mean not a regular church attendee. My parents wanted me to be baptised in the church where they were married but they have moved away from that parish within a year and by the time I was born they were living over 400 miles away. But I was baptised in the same church they married ... but at a specific baptism service rather than during the normal Sunday service that had been the case for my older brother.
anneboleyn

Warned
Gigantic Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #1262 on: June 05, 2021, 07:09:23 AM »

Thank you, luvcharles. Your knowledgable is impressive!

“And she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.” - Annabelle M. Ramos
Emac0914

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #1263 on: June 06, 2021, 01:32:21 AM »

Eugenie has been so good with pics so far so I’ll bet we’ll see a couple after it’s happened.
anneboleyn

Warned
Gigantic Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #1264 on: June 06, 2021, 08:06:23 PM »

Eugenie has been so good with pics so far so I’ll bet we’ll see a couple after it’s happened.

Very true, I like seeing her on Instagram.

“And she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.” - Annabelle M. Ramos
rentaroyal

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #1265 on: June 08, 2021, 06:27:07 PM »

Very true, I like seeing her on Instagram.

Agreed - she thus far has a very nice, cheerful, balanced IG profile - not too much, not too little, and very down-to-earth. I love the content on the Cambridge IG but that's all curated by a team. I like that Eugenie's is just her.
anneboleyn

Warned
Gigantic Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #1266 on: June 08, 2021, 07:00:18 PM »

Agreed - she thus far has a very nice, cheerful, balanced IG profile - not too much, not too little, and very down-to-earth. I love the content on the Cambridge IG but that's all curated by a team. I like that Eugenie's is just her.

I wonder how much William and Kate actually do on their own IG. I'm guessing very little, but I wonder if they've ever made any of the posts or have scrolled through the comments. It would be time consuming but it would be nice if they interacted a little bit.

Emac0914

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #1267 on: June 09, 2021, 01:51:00 AM »

https://www.hellomagazine...-first-video-baby-august/

Cute little video, get to hear August laughing, playing with his stuffed baby shark - for World Ocean Day! ❤️
Lady Liebe

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1268 on: June 09, 2021, 02:12:39 AM »

https://www.hellomagazine...-first-video-baby-august/

Cute little video, get to hear August laughing, playing with his stuffed baby shark - for World Ocean Day! ❤️

Well that was cute. Little Gussie has a good bit of light brown hair, and Mom coordinated his socks with his shark!

“Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.”    Stanley Horowitz
anneboleyn

Warned
Gigantic Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #1269 on: June 09, 2021, 05:59:27 AM »

Such a sweet video!!

CyrilSebastian

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1270 on: June 10, 2021, 01:32:47 AM »

Master August is a magnificent movie star!  Superman Superman Superman
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #1271 on: June 20, 2021, 10:11:32 PM »

Eugenie shared some Father's Day photos

genegal43

Gigantic Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #1272 on: June 20, 2021, 10:59:52 PM »

The last one is   Blush

Need a documentary for the classroom?  Hit me up here: https://historydoctube.weebly.com/
Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Lady Liebe

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1273 on: June 20, 2021, 11:22:02 PM »

Awww . . . . but please Eugenie, can we see little Gussie's whole face? We've been good little dishers.

“Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.”    Stanley Horowitz
periwinkle

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1274 on: June 20, 2021, 11:36:01 PM »

Cute cute cute. The last pic is so wonderful. Auggie really takes after his grandfather in that next to last picture like that is totally Andrew as a baby. Also she always has the cutest sunglasses.
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 112   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: