Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90] 91 92 ... 97   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Eugenie News  (Read 254671 times)
periwinkle

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1335 on: August 01, 2021, 03:40:37 PM »

I'm leaning toward innocent outing that is related to work for Jack. Part of being an ambassador for essentially a party product is this kind of weekend in the Mediterranean thing. There is at least no actual canoodling. I see an awkward English guy. I hope Eugenie knows and is yawning. The difference with Andrew is that he wasn't married. If there is something untoward happening then we will find out or Jack will be pulled from these assignments since long lenses want to catch him in bad situations and make us uncomfortable that a new mother and her new body are being cast aside. They have been together forever let us hope their bond is strong and this is just super bad optics. I cringe to think that maybe Casamigos is packaging an outing with a member of the royal family as a retail option. If so and Jack agreed then his grandmother was right that he isn't very intelligent.

He was said to be nice but not smart over a decade ago .... nothing would have changed... people in jobs like his just have to show up and smile at the right people.... he is not doing anything in terms of managing the business

If he is a brand ambassador his job isn't to manage the business and be in front of an adding machine with the spreadsheets. His job would be to entertain rich people and pour drinks and bring that whole life is a party vibe. If he is dumb and nice like his grandmother said he is the right guy for the job. Unless Eugenie files for divorce soon this is just another day on the job.
Airlie (not the Countess)

Baby Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #1336 on: August 01, 2021, 03:50:38 PM »

As Airlie said, no one in Andrew’s family should be behaving like that
>

I’m not sure why there is a comparison to Andy ... this is a subset of the usual group who live a party lifestyle with money or friends that have it ... and the “drinks industry” is one that gets to go on lots of “field trips” and it is all about connecting and having fun. I doubt there is anything untoward that Jack was part of but agree the optics are not good

Just that Andrew used to get photographed on yachts with "models" a lot when he was a trade envoy. He was unmarried at the time so that part was fine but it didn't help the sleazy "randy Andy" persona and using his job as a chance to party/golf etc on taxpayers money. And that also bled out (unfairly) to the girls whenever they were photographed on holiday.

Now Jack doesn't take any taxpayer money and there doesn't appear to be anything untoward happening and this seems to be part of his job but for a family that keeps trying to get away from the patriarch's ongoing terrible image and problems, this doesn't help matters.
Ghost

Medium Member

Romania Romania

Ignore
« Reply #1337 on: August 01, 2021, 05:16:35 PM »

I don’t understand the fret. It’s his job, literally. And I have no immediate argument to sustain it, but I have a feeling that Eugenie is a little less a poor little girl and a little more level headed.
And there’s nothing “louche” in those photos.
CyrilSebastian

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1338 on: August 02, 2021, 01:49:37 AM »

Was The Daily Mail the very first tabloid to report on this story of Jack?
anneboleyn

Warned
Large Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #1339 on: August 02, 2021, 05:30:01 AM »

I understand it was a work event but topless is a bit much for business. On one hand, it’s likely very innocent and Jack is just doing his job with Eugenie’s approval. But on the other hand, this is going to cause media drama and Jack should know better than that.

At any rate, they do say girls marry men who remind them of their fathers and we could be seeing that now…

“And she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.” - Annabelle M. Ramos
ralf103

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #1340 on: August 02, 2021, 09:22:33 AM »

Didn't another members of the RF go topless while sunbathing in France once? I think for some people it's not a big deal even though it might be for some of us. I honestly don't think there is anything untoward going on. One of the people also works for the same company I read and the other is some sort of influencer /model type role so clearly this is work. I'm sure Jack is probably counting down the days to get home to Eugenie and August but work is work (as much as it might look fun).

Comparing this to Andy's antics is way over the top IMO:

Andy on oligarchs yacht while also being trade ambassador with young women  (Same age as daughters) hanging off his arms and rubbing in suncream and who knows what else then promoting said country/oligarchs businesses interests

Jack on boat paid for my his work with work colleague and another employee having a nice time promoting the brand of the company he works for.

Sorry I just don't see it but maybe that is just me.

anneboleyn

Warned
Large Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #1341 on: August 02, 2021, 04:14:35 PM »

That’s a good point. Topless and nudity in general is a lot more acceptable in other places of the world. North America is still stuck on their purity culture.

“And she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.” - Annabelle M. Ramos
anastasia beaverhausen

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1342 on: August 02, 2021, 04:24:18 PM »

Didn't another members of the RF go topless while sunbathing in France once? I think for some people it's not a big deal even though it might be for some of us. I honestly don't think there is anything untoward going on. One of the people also works for the same company I read and the other is some sort of influencer /model type role so clearly this is work. I'm sure Jack is probably counting down the days to get home to Eugenie and August but work is work (as much as it might look fun).

Andy on oligarchs yacht while also being trade ambassador with young women  (Same age as daughters) hanging off his arms and rubbing in suncream and who knows what else then promoting said country/oligarchs businesses interests

Jack on boat paid for my his work with work colleague and another employee having a nice time promoting the brand of the company he works for.

Maybe, and at first I thought the same.

But he’s working, and for a brand which I believe sells internationally, so topless fun is probably not appropriate everyone this tequila is sold. If we can dish on ladies wearing dresses with high slits while working, we can certainly side eye a married man who is “working” around topless women.
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1343 on: August 02, 2021, 04:56:33 PM »

In context: The whole south of France is fun - to vulgarity. There are yachts that use up petrol worth 30,000€ in one night, endless partying, only the beautiful women gain access, it is a carelessness about issues that concern the world (like global warming, working poor, ....). They are just enjoying life to the last without thinking much it seems.

I think it looks worse for an American or British person than it was.
Lady Willoughby

Warned
Gigantic Member

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #1344 on: August 02, 2021, 05:03:03 PM »

But he’s working, and for a brand which I believe sells internationally, so topless fun is probably not appropriate everyone this tequila is sold. If we can dish on ladies wearing dresses with high slits while working, we can certainly side eye a married man who is “working” around topless women.

He’s a grown man who has a career as a “brand ambassador” for Casamigos, correct? It’s one step of respectability above club promoter for Mahiki or other such place. He’s literally paid to frolic. I would never have married a professional frolicker, but it’s what anyone in the York family does best so I’m sure they are quite happy.

Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1345 on: August 02, 2021, 05:08:30 PM »

The York family has the problem that they are not really relevant (luckily enough). Kate + Wills and Charles + Camilla are way too popular to need them. They are all entitled (Andrew and Fergie more than their kids) and used to a certain life style that is very costly. Also Jack has to work for a living but tries to get as much money as possible ... so these are easily earned pounds for him.
ralf103

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #1346 on: August 02, 2021, 05:12:47 PM »

This, exactly! He is a "brand ambassador" i.e. his role is to ensure the brand gets lots of attention and looks good. This is the brand fitting into the South of France lifestyle and glamour. We may not like it, indeed I never really think its classy to go topless in public, but others don't care the same and in some places it is pretty easy going and the done thing. He is doing his job, as indeed are those he is with.

I think it's a bit far to say just because he is standing next to a woman in a swimming outfit, bikini or indeed even topless (not seen the pics or mention of that other than on here though) that Jack but be behaving irresponsibly and being naughty. If Eugenie was pictured on a yacht next to a guy in his swim shorts would be all assume she was cheating on Jack? For all we know Jack may have felt hugely uncomfortable with/if one of the ladies went topless but as he is working he didn't feel able to say anything. Pictures may tell a 1000 words but not every one of them is always the truth.

Princess MS

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1347 on: August 02, 2021, 05:16:19 PM »

Andy on oligarchs yacht while also being trade ambassador with young women  (Same age as daughters) hanging off his arms and rubbing in suncream and who knows what else then promoting said country/oligarchs businesses interests

He’s a grown man who has a career as a “brand ambassador” for Casamigos, correct? It’s one step of respectability above club promoter for Mahiki or other such place. He’s literally paid to frolic. I would never have married a professional frolicker, but it’s what anyone in the York family does best so I’m sure they are quite happy.

Yes all that crowd including the cousins of Eugenie were in and out of those clubs all the time.... he is a dim guy who went to a good school and knows the “right people” so got an introduction to the alcohol world.... he won’t be going anywhere else.... I’d say they are happy together and it works for them... his family will make sure he is looked after and so will hers so long as he is not a cheater
anastasia beaverhausen

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1348 on: August 02, 2021, 05:36:13 PM »

Maybe but I’m sure the frolicking pictures will become rarer after this. It’s one thing when you’re just the boyfriend - it’s quite another when you’re a husband and father. If they can’t see that then someone in a gray suit will clue them in.

Maybe he can hire a frolick stand in?
Eliza B

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1349 on: August 02, 2021, 06:20:36 PM »

Maybe but I’m sure the frolicking pictures will become rarer after this. It’s one thing when you’re just the boyfriend - it’s quite another when you’re a husband and father. If they can’t see that then someone in a gray suit will clue them in.

Maybe he can hire a frolick stand in?

Eugenie used to party at The Box.  An exclusive club which had live sex scenes on stage.  She went with and without Jack.  

Safe to say their level of comfort with kink and nudity is not on the prudish side.

Yes, I think it looks bad. But he's very distant from the women.  Hardly Randy Andy flirting going on.

https://www.dailymail.co....s-kinky-club-The-Box.html

https://www.alamy.com/sto...he-box-club-57509948.html
Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90] 91 92 ... 97   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: