Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Eugenie News  (Read 278461 times)
emtishell

Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1455 on: October 18, 2021, 12:32:15 AM »

Those are both beautiful pictures! She definitely has my favorite bridal look of this generation of royal weddings. The tiara was so perfect and stunning on her.

Agreed!! The red hair with the emeralds… perfection.

Eugenie doesn’t have red hair, she’s brunette. Bea has red hair.
thecrownjewelthief

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1456 on: October 18, 2021, 12:45:32 AM »

Those are both beautiful pictures! She definitely has my favorite bridal look of this generation of royal weddings. The tiara was so perfect and stunning on her.

She had it dyed shortly before her wedding - it was a dark red/auburn that day. I think her brunette has some red undertones anyway.
anneboleyn

Warned
Big Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #1457 on: October 18, 2021, 01:56:20 AM »

Yes her hair was auburn that day.

“And she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.” - Annabelle M. Ramos
Lady Liebe

Gigantic Member

Provence Amaryllis

Ignore
« Reply #1458 on: October 19, 2021, 01:37:44 AM »

She had it dyed shortly before her wedding - it was a dark red/auburn that day. I think her brunette has some red undertones anyway.

All the better paired with the lovely emeralds in her tiara.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies.     CS Lewis
Aubiette

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #1459 on: October 20, 2021, 10:15:39 PM »

Today, we were so pleased to be joined by Her Royal Highness Princess Eugenie, co-founder of @TASC_org, at #ArtIsFreedom, Hestia’s exhibition curated by modern slavery survivors.

Princess Eugenie came to look at the art pieces & photography captured by the survivors we support.

https://twitter.com/Hesti.../1450813842666229762?s=20

Aubiette

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #1460 on: October 20, 2021, 10:17:16 PM »

Today on #AntiSlaveryDay our co-founder, HRH Princess Eugenie, presented
@HumanTraffFdn
 2021 Anti-Slavery Day Media winners.

https://twitter.com/TASC_.../1450084006184296450?s=20

Emac0914

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #1461 on: October 20, 2021, 10:40:06 PM »

She always seems so pleasant and very much engaged.  Think Charles should consider Eugenie and Beatrice as assets in the “arsenal”, so to speak.  Going to get dull with the Wessexes and other aging members, only theCambridges bring a bit of panache to an event.   Need more younger crew involved until the Cambridge kids get older.
anneboleyn

Warned
Big Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #1462 on: October 20, 2021, 11:08:31 PM »

I agree but I don't think that will happen.

“And she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.” - Annabelle M. Ramos
SvenskaSarah

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #1463 on: October 21, 2021, 02:06:15 AM »

I agree too. Regardless of Charles' intentions for the future of the monarchy, Bea and Eug will always be the daughters of an accused paedophile and thus will never be deemed suitable representatives for the BRF, no matter how hard they try, or how much they're supported.
Emac0914

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #1464 on: October 22, 2021, 01:43:29 PM »

I agree too. Regardless of Charles' intentions for the future of the monarchy, Bea and Eug will always be the daughters of an accused paedophile and thus will never be deemed suitable representatives for the BRF, no matter how hard they try, or how much they're supported.

And that is sad that their father’s issues will tarnish their good reputations and prevent potential future involvement - “tarnish the monarchy”, more like make Charles look bad in any way, ego that he is.
Princess MS

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1465 on: October 22, 2021, 01:59:47 PM »

And that is sad that their father’s issues will tarnish their good reputations and prevent potential future involvement - “tarnish the monarchy”, more like make Charles look bad in any way, ego that he is.

I agree with the ego perspective.... he has always had an overinflated view of his place.... but he is still a future in waiting.... no wonder that family have issues.....
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #1466 on: October 22, 2021, 02:09:15 PM »

I don’t think anything or anyone is stopping them from supporting organisations or being patrons. Their royal relevance will keep on declining so there’s little reason to keep them on or rather adding them as working royals. I don’t think it has much to do with Charles’s ego that he wants the BRF to survive. The odds of that are better, when the official family is smaller - and it’s a move we can see just about every reigning royal family make in these years. He and William are modernising the BRF, trying to keep it relevant and in power. None of the other members of the family can complain about that and if they feel it’s unfair only Charles and William has a say, they don’t need to keep their titles or the money that funds their life..
Aubiette

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #1467 on: October 29, 2021, 02:30:58 PM »

Yesterday our co-founder, HRH Princess Eugenie, was delighted to visit a
@salvationarmyuk outreach hub to take part in an art therapy class alongside modern slavery survivors.

They painted around the theme of freedom and what it meant to each survivor.

https://twitter.com/TASC_.../1454021755199176708?s=20

Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #1468 on: October 29, 2021, 02:41:00 PM »

Wasn’t Giuffre 17? That isn’t quite paedophile territory. The trafficking and exploitation aspect is what’s at play isn’t it? (Sorry, OT but warranted a query).
Paulina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1469 on: October 29, 2021, 04:00:58 PM »

The irony of this particular cause of Eugenie’s is nearly too much for me. Bwahh ha ha!
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: