Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 60   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Eugenie News  (Read 144315 times)
Chandrasekhi

Huge Member

Vanuatu Vanuatu

Ignore
« Reply #795 on: October 16, 2020, 06:46:39 PM »

https://www.sauk.org.uk/a...nounce-a-new-royal-patron
The Scoliosis Association UK is delighted to announce a new Royal Patron
15 October 2020

We are pleased to announce that Her Royal Highness Princess Eugenie has agreed to become the Royal Patron of the Scoliosis Association UK.

HRH Princess Eugenie’s own personal story has been an inspiration to many of us and our families who are affected by scoliosis. We know that she will not only relate to the work that SAUK does in supporting those with scoliosis and their families and raise awareness of scoliosis, but also help to raise the profile of the charity and expand its appeal and its message.

Stephanie Clark, co-founder and chair of SAUK, says 'I am absolutely delighted and grateful that Princess Eugenie is to be our Royal Patron. Her bravery and experience makes this a very personal decision, and will continue to offer encouragement to the many people of all ages who are struggling to come to terms with their scoliosis.'

Brilliant!  Thumb up Thumb up Thumb up

“Do or do not. There is no try.”

– Yoda
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #796 on: October 16, 2020, 06:59:13 PM »

Absolutely fitted cause for Eug!

Lady Liebe

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Northern Parula

Ignore
« Reply #797 on: October 16, 2020, 07:16:08 PM »

Brilliant all around. Congrats to both SAUK and Eugenie. Tailor made for each other.  Thumb up

"Let us remember that, as much has been given us, much will be expected from us, and that true homage comes from the heart as well as from the lips, and shows itself in deeds."

Theodore Roosevelt
SvenskaSarah

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #798 on: October 16, 2020, 08:12:04 PM »

Brilliant that Eugenie has become the patron of SAUK. She has always spoken so openly and honest about her own experiences, and the design of her wedding dress was so brave, and from comments I have read, really empowered other suffers of Scoliosis.

As an aside, does her becoming a royal patron of SAUK indicate that she may begin to take more of an active role working for the BRF? I am unsure how this all works, but maybe her final royal role will be like that of the Gloucesters or Kents, kind of peripheral in relation to the line of succession and seniority, but still supportive and working members of the BRF?
Lady Liebe

Gigantic Member

Northern Parula

Ignore
« Reply #799 on: October 16, 2020, 08:56:58 PM »

Eugenie has other patronages, so it's really not an indication of her becoming an active working royal.

whispers: Mores the pity. If she was called upon to do so she's be great.  Secret Ducks for cover.

https://gertsroyals.blogs...s-eugenie-patronages.html

https://britishheritage.com/princess-eugenie

"Let us remember that, as much has been given us, much will be expected from us, and that true homage comes from the heart as well as from the lips, and shows itself in deeds."

Theodore Roosevelt
SvenskaSarah

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #800 on: October 16, 2020, 09:13:07 PM »

Eugenie has other patronages, so it's really not an indication of her becoming an active working royal.

whispers: Mores the pity. If she was called upon to do so she's be great.  Secret Ducks for cover.

https://britishheritage.com/princess-eugenie

Wow she has some really interesting patronages! Like you, I would love to see her become a full-time working royal *ducks for cover with you* but I can't see that happening in all honesty given so many factors, namely her father. I do think she would be a wonderful asset to the BRF family, even more so than she is already!
Gemsheal

Small Member

I make all my memes

Ignore
« Reply #801 on: October 16, 2020, 11:59:10 PM »

If Eugenie or Beatrice had really, really wanted anything more than a fringe role they should have put shoulder to grindstone and worked a whole lot harder during their formative years.  And, been seen doing so.  I don't mean just worked for their charities but putting in time at actual 9-5 type *jobs*. It's possible that Charles might have reconsidered his Princess of York nieces as assets if they had each (Beatrice in particular) shown themselves as women who worked steadily, without rewards necessarily coming from it. 

My fondest childhood memory is ... not having to pay bills and taxes 🤓
Tsarina

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #802 on: October 17, 2020, 12:05:23 AM »

To be honest, why should they? Their cousins certainly didn’t spend their time grinding away at any jobs, royal or otherwise.

They do actually do a lot, all things considered, without being serving members of the family. But the press has always chosen to highlight how “spoiled” they are.
Gemsheal

Small Member

I make all my memes

Ignore
« Reply #803 on: October 17, 2020, 12:46:10 AM »

Well, H*rry served in the army, including tours of Afghanistan, and Will worked as an air ambulance pilot.  Zara has achieved a lot in her riding career.  Granted, given the cousins' positions, protections & etc. there isn't any level of hustle!  However, before their pretty weddings cleared them of all sins .. B and E weren't even thisclose to their cousins' efforts.

My fondest childhood memory is ... not having to pay bills and taxes 🤓
Tsarina

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #804 on: October 17, 2020, 01:30:44 AM »

Personally IMO for Will and the other one, “worked” is more accurate. If anything the other one actually did the the most work while he was in the army. I miss when KateMiddletonReview was snarky, it had so much information on their work and often substantial lack thereof.

They certainly did not work as much as I or anyone else I know do.

I think B&E did pretty well for themselves when compared to the rest, except the press has never been as kind or forgiving of them as they have of at least William Halo
jerry4

Baby Member

Brazil Brazil

Ignore
« Reply #805 on: October 17, 2020, 06:37:07 AM »

Look at me for about 3/4 years I wrote down all the works of Beatrice and Eugenie of charity and Kate (this is a working royalty).
Needless to say, York's did a lot more for their sponsorships, as well as more visits and the like but of course the press rarely covered
Willian and Harry I would compare their interviews with York's so we could have a dimension of who is much more prepared for the real work and maybe the way to face criticism and press when not in favor and let's remember that Diana's two golden rosemary have always been very protected while York's were thrown to the wolves.
I wonder if half of what has already left Willian and Harry's mouth had been said by York's Wink

Sorry about my English...
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #806 on: October 17, 2020, 08:13:30 AM »

Well, H*rry served PLAYED DRESS UPS in the army, including tours of Afghanistan, and Will worked as an air ambulance pilot.  Zara has achieved a lot in her riding career.  Granted, given the cousins' positions, protections & etc. there isn't any level of hustle!  However, before their pretty weddings cleared them of all sins .. B and E weren't even thisclose to their cousins' efforts.

there, fixed it for ya  Star

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Chandrasekhi

Huge Member

Vanuatu Vanuatu

Ignore
« Reply #807 on: October 17, 2020, 08:31:46 AM »

Well, JUST H* served PLAYED DRESS UPS in the army, including tours of Afghanistan, and Will worked as an air ambulance pilot.  Zara has achieved a lot in her riding career.  Granted, given the cousins' positions, protections & etc. there isn't any level of hustle!  However, before their pretty weddings cleared them of all sins .. B and E weren't even thisclose to their cousins' efforts.

there, fixed it for ya   Star

G Smiley
Minor tweak, geta.  Lolipop   Star
« Last Edit: October 17, 2020, 08:44:32 AM by Chandrasekhi » Logged

– Yoda
Chandrasekhi

Huge Member

Vanuatu Vanuatu

Ignore
« Reply #808 on: October 17, 2020, 08:34:50 AM »

Duck for cover, SvenskaSarah, LL: blingies incoming!  Yikes   Star Star

ITA jerry4.  Star Star although Bea and Eug could have done more to aid their own cause. Throwing York women to the wolves, while burnishing the image of their royal relatives, goes back a generation. SWWNBN did it to their mother.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2020, 09:02:28 AM by Chandrasekhi » Logged

– Yoda
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #809 on: October 17, 2020, 09:28:58 AM »

Duck for cover, SvenskaSarah, LL: blingies incoming!  Yikes   Star Star

ITA jerry4.  Star Star although Bea and Eug could have done more to aid their own cause. Throwing York women to the wolves, while burnishing the image of their royal relatives, goes back a generation. SWWNBN did it to their mother.

What is SWWNBN? 😺
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 60   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: