Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 100   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Eugenie News  (Read 279188 times)
jolene

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1260 on: June 05, 2021, 03:05:24 AM »

They may do a small christening a la Bea's wedding since it hasn't been that long since PP passed.
luvcharles

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1261 on: June 05, 2021, 03:41:32 AM »

Christenings for the BRF are largely private affairs and not announced in advance, other than for William's and Harry's children.

With Andrew also being an issue I can see an announcement after the event with a picture of Eugenie, Jack and August released and that is all.

With the other great-grandchildren we didn't even get that.

If I remember correctly Isla's baptism was only reported because someone who attended the service, which was just during the normal morning service at the church and not a specific baptism service, told someone who passed it on.

An Anglican baptism can be done at a specific service (my church runs baptisms every second Sunday for non-parishioners) or during the normal service on a Sunday service (for a parishioner). Now not being a parishioner doesn't mean not a regular church attendee. My parents wanted me to be baptised in the church where they were married but they have moved away from that parish within a year and by the time I was born they were living over 400 miles away. But I was baptised in the same church they married ... but at a specific baptism service rather than during the normal Sunday service that had been the case for my older brother.
anneboleyn

Warned
Big Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #1262 on: June 05, 2021, 07:09:23 AM »

Thank you, luvcharles. Your knowledgable is impressive!

ďAnd she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.Ē - Annabelle M. Ramos
Emac0914

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #1263 on: June 06, 2021, 01:32:21 AM »

Eugenie has been so good with pics so far so Iíll bet weíll see a couple after itís happened.
anneboleyn

Warned
Big Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #1264 on: June 06, 2021, 08:06:23 PM »

Eugenie has been so good with pics so far so Iíll bet weíll see a couple after itís happened.

Very true, I like seeing her on Instagram.

ďAnd she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.Ē - Annabelle M. Ramos
rentaroyal

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #1265 on: June 08, 2021, 06:27:07 PM »

Very true, I like seeing her on Instagram.

Agreed - she thus far has a very nice, cheerful, balanced IG profile - not too much, not too little, and very down-to-earth. I love the content on the Cambridge IG but that's all curated by a team. I like that Eugenie's is just her.
anneboleyn

Warned
Big Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #1266 on: June 08, 2021, 07:00:18 PM »

Agreed - she thus far has a very nice, cheerful, balanced IG profile - not too much, not too little, and very down-to-earth. I love the content on the Cambridge IG but that's all curated by a team. I like that Eugenie's is just her.

I wonder how much William and Kate actually do on their own IG. I'm guessing very little, but I wonder if they've ever made any of the posts or have scrolled through the comments. It would be time consuming but it would be nice if they interacted a little bit.

Emac0914

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #1267 on: June 09, 2021, 01:51:00 AM »

https://www.hellomagazine...-first-video-baby-august/

Cute little video, get to hear August laughing, playing with his stuffed baby shark - for World Ocean Day! ❤️
Lady Liebe

Gigantic Member

Provence Amaryllis

Ignore
« Reply #1268 on: June 09, 2021, 02:12:39 AM »

https://www.hellomagazine...-first-video-baby-august/

Cute little video, get to hear August laughing, playing with his stuffed baby shark - for World Ocean Day! ❤️

Well that was cute. Little Gussie has a good bit of light brown hair, and Mom coordinated his socks with his shark!

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies.     CS Lewis
anneboleyn

Warned
Big Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #1269 on: June 09, 2021, 05:59:27 AM »

Such a sweet video!!

CyrilSebastian

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1270 on: June 10, 2021, 01:32:47 AM »

Master August is a magnificent movie star!  Superman Superman Superman
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #1271 on: June 20, 2021, 10:11:32 PM »

Eugenie shared some Father's Day photos

genegal43

Gigantic Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #1272 on: June 20, 2021, 10:59:52 PM »

The last one is   Blush

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Lady Liebe

Gigantic Member

Provence Amaryllis

Ignore
« Reply #1273 on: June 20, 2021, 11:22:02 PM »

Awww . . . . but please Eugenie, can we see little Gussie's whole face? We've been good little dishers.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies.     CS Lewis
periwinkle

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1274 on: June 20, 2021, 11:36:01 PM »

Cute cute cute. The last pic is so wonderful. Auggie really takes after his grandfather in that next to last picture like that is totally Andrew as a baby. Also she always has the cutest sunglasses.
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 100   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: