Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Christian the Prince of Wails...  (Read 3538 times)
Leesa
Banned
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

"Mary who?" asks Marsha!

Ignore
« on: December 28, 2006, 03:07:45 AM »

... according to a recent article. The little fellow must be having problems getting onto his stocky legs. - Which reminds me; on another thread Eliza commented on M having a nanny with her even on the private visit to Taz, but I think it was Hester who suggested that had to be the case as the kiddo spends his time with his nanny anyway, so would have screamed his head off without nanny.

Perhaps this belongs on the Christmas thread; was undecided. But it's about Christian, so started another one. - The last comment of the mulitilingual family singing carols in English, French and Danish is a real cracker, must admit. Can just hear them croaking along! - I feel for the kiddo in his formal outfit. It must be a drag for him.
http://www.news.com.au/me...,20980413-5007221,00.html
patricia

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2006, 08:25:34 PM »

Maybe Mary should learn the Carols in Danish, it is said that little children often learn simple things like songs first when it's in a language they do not understand
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: