Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 25   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi, I'm new!  (Read 71657 times)
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2011, 08:34:10 PM »

technically, I'm not really new but returning after a LONG absence. I have a lot of catching up do  Crap Banana Banana

good for you  Thumb up and happy renewed dishing RoyalPirate here is my first (I believe)  Star for you  Champagne

RoyalPirate
Banned
Banned
Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2011, 08:35:47 PM »

technically, I'm not really new but returning after a LONG absence. I have a lot of catching up do  Crap Banana Banana

good for you  Thumb up and happy renewed dishing RoyalPirate here is my first (I believe)  Star for you  Champagne

Thanks, PeDe, and  Star right back at you.  Champagne
Barmorska

Baby Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2011, 04:56:46 PM »

For the life of me, I cannot figure out how to start a new post - haven't had my cup of coffee this morning apparently!

I have been a lurker for way too long, thoroughly enjoying the insight and banter this board provides.  A recent call-out via personal messages prompted me to actually try to be an active member.....thanks for the nudge.

Sorry for hijacking another newbie's introduction thread!

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2011, 05:02:48 PM »

Welcome here and happy dishing!  Thumb up

Sugar-free
Banned
Small Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Mary who?

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2011, 05:04:57 PM »

It's ok Tongue . Welcome to RD, a star for you to start getting your snark on the royals Star Beer . Do it with style !
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2011, 05:15:26 PM »

For the life of me, I cannot figure out how to start a new post - haven't had my cup of coffee this morning apparently!

I have been a lurker for way too long, thoroughly enjoying the insight and banter this board provides.  A recent call-out via personal messages prompted me to actually try to be an active member.....thanks for the nudge.

If you are asking how  to start a new thread (since posting quite obviously worked just fine) you can only start one after you posted several times. Anti-troll thing....

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Barmorska

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2011, 05:22:57 PM »

Thanks!  Good to know!
Marie

Muted
Gigantic Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2011, 05:35:05 PM »

I have been a lurker for way too long, thoroughly enjoying the insight and banter this board provides.  A recent call-out via personal messages prompted me to actually try to be an active member.....thanks for the nudge.

Hi there ! it's was me  Smiley I was seeing you lurking here, and realized that you send ZERO messages since December 2009 ! Sometimes a first contact via mail push "silent" members to be more talkative  Wink So welcome and happy dishing ! You will enjoy dishing here !  Cool

Congrats for your rapide response and your first post !  Star

Je suis Charlie
Barmorska

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2011, 05:42:39 PM »

Thank you Marie!  Your message to me was just what I needed to "speak"!  It got to a point where I was almost embarrassed to admit that I had been lurking for so long with a post....

lover

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2011, 11:23:27 PM »

Welcome Editorathome!  Hug

Hi Barmorska! I though posters could introduce themselves in a new thread after five posts, or maybe right away? Maybe I'm wrong because I didn't introduce myself right away I was too excited to start posting. Hence my introduction thread is called Ooops, I forgot to introduce myself.... I lurked too.
 Roll Eyes
Barmorska

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2011, 06:22:57 PM »

Nice to meet you Lover!
Roy
Banned

Barbados Barbados

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2011, 12:07:39 AM »

Hey folks, I'm new too! I will introduce myself in a nutshell. I'm Roy and I'm 43. I'm openly gay, working as a drag queen. I love royals, glam and all sorts of gossip forreal. And as I'm a naughty old bitch sometimes, I also love to dish... hihihi Right place for me? Warm greetings. See you!!!!
Diamond Lil

Gigantic Member

New Zealand New Zealand

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: March 06, 2011, 12:24:32 AM »

Hey folks, I'm new too! I will introduce myself in a nutshell. I'm Roy and I'm 43. I'm openly gay, working as a drag queen. I love royals, glam and all sorts of gossip forreal. And as I'm a naughty old bitch sometimes, I also love to dish... hihihi Right place for me? Warm greetings. See you!!!!

Hi Roy!   Smiley  Hi Barmorska!   Smiley

Welcome   Star

Look forward to reading your posts.

Pippi of Awards

« Reply #28 on: March 06, 2011, 12:24:48 AM »

Welcome Barmorska and Roy keep on dishing royals here..... Jumping Jumping
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: March 06, 2011, 12:29:40 AM »

Welcome! You will love it here. Don't mistake Princess Mary for a trannie though  ...

Roll Eyes

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 25   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: