Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 25   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi, I'm new!  (Read 71919 times)
lover

Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2011, 03:49:57 PM »

Roy! Welcome!  Champagne

I would love to see you post a photo of yourself in your work clothes onto your profile! That would be great! You are lucky to live in such a beautiful place as Barbados, can't wait to go there.

"Naughty old bitch"! Too funny!  But I'm sure you're not old! Laughing

Hug

Sugar-free
Banned
Small Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Mary who?

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2011, 01:04:23 PM »

Hey folks, I'm new too! I will introduce myself in a nutshell. I'm Roy and I'm 43. I'm openly gay, working as a drag queen. I love royals, glam and all sorts of gossip forreal. And as I'm a naughty old bitch sometimes, I also love to dish... hihihi Right place for me? Warm greetings. See you!!!!

Welcome, Roy Star ! This is the right place. Happy Bitching Beer !

Lady Alice

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: April 28, 2011, 06:13:28 AM »

Hello, I'm new as well. While not necessarily a royalist, I've been following the royals, British and Continental alike, since I was a child. I think it's my mom's fault - she had a dogeared copy of "The Little Princesses" by Marion Crawford in the bookshelves when I was little, and that started it all.

I look forward to a refreshing board where it's okay to say what you really think! Thank you!

Allie

Diamond Lil

Gigantic Member

New Zealand New Zealand

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: April 28, 2011, 06:26:57 AM »

Hello, I'm new as well. While not necessarily a royalist, I've been following the royals, British and Continental alike, since I was a child. I think it's my mom's fault - she had a dogeared copy of "The Little Princesses" by Marion Crawford in the bookshelves when I was little, and that started it all.

I look forward to a refreshing board where it's okay to say what you really think! Thank you!

Allie

Hi Lady Alice   Smiley  Welcome   Star

Mars
Banned
Baby Member

Italy Italy

Mary who? xD

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: May 14, 2011, 07:06:18 PM »

Hey! I'm Giorgio, I'm 32 and I'm also new here. Seems like a great board.  Thumb up
Elissa

Most Exalted Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: May 14, 2011, 07:35:13 PM »

Welcome Giorgio ! Smiley

Mars
Banned
Baby Member

Italy Italy

Mary who? xD

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: May 14, 2011, 07:38:51 PM »

Merci beaucoup Elissa!  Smiley
Elissa

Most Exalted Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: May 14, 2011, 08:36:15 PM »

Grazie mille Mars ! Here is your first Star .

hennabane

Medium Member

Victory, baby, cuz that throne belongs to Izzy!

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: May 14, 2011, 10:21:59 PM »

Wow!!! Sounds like we've hit the newcomer jackpot!!! Welcome to you all!

'The road to hell is paved with a black Amex!'
Dresstoimpress

Mini Member

Belgium Belgium

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: June 16, 2011, 08:00:11 PM »

Hello! I'm also new here. I was looking on where to create a new topic to introduce myself, but can't seem to find it. Sad If anyone knows which button to hit that would be greatly appreciated. Otherwise I'll just come back here and introduce myself here :D
Idun

Huge Member

Vatican City State Vatican City State

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: June 16, 2011, 08:13:42 PM »

Hello! I'm also new here. I was looking on where to create a new topic to introduce myself, but can't seem to find it. Sad If anyone knows which button to hit that would be greatly appreciated. Otherwise I'll just come back here and introduce myself here :D

Welcome Champagne

Newbies can't start new topics (we've had tons of spam accounts recently, so it was removed). So you'll just have to stick to the existing ones for a while, there are quite many to chose from, so I'm sure you'll find threads for your posts  Banana
Dresstoimpress

Mini Member

Belgium Belgium

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: June 16, 2011, 08:35:40 PM »

Oh, that's a pitty; considering you're supposed to introduce yourself. As from how many posts will i be able to make topics?

Well here goes my introduction than:

I'm Davina, 30, from Belgium. I'm a big Audrey Hepburn fan but an even bigger royalist (hence my profile pic of Audrey with Grace Kelly). During my teenage years I was a big fan of princess Diana. Today I feel a lot of sympathy for Catherine Middleton, most likely because we share a bit the same background so I can really relate to her. Apart from Catherine I'm also a big fan of Charlotte Casiraghi (GOD; SHE HAS STYLE! ). Not a big fan of Charlene Wittstock I'm afraid though!
I'm really looking forward to participating in the forums and discussions and also in meeting other royalists. If you feel like getting to know me; don't hesitate and drop me a line!
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Denmark Denmark

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: June 16, 2011, 08:55:42 PM »

Hi Dresstoimpress! Welcome on board  Star

southport

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: June 16, 2011, 09:00:30 PM »

I'm new here too. I loved Princess Diana especially and her sons particularly William but mostly when they were kids. Also love Princess Grace. I am interested in CP Mary. Not collecting on either Grace or Diana now but would be interested in clippings, spare books people have on sweet Mary! Also I find the Waity and Baldie roadshow hugely entertaining to read up/dish on!
Diogenes
Board Helper
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: June 16, 2011, 09:16:28 PM »

sweet Mary!

Hmmmmmm ... southport, I'm not sure you're going to like this board ... perhaps you'd better read some of the threads about Mary ...
but welcome anyway ...  Wink
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 25   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: