Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Joachim in car accident  (Read 6146 times)
Michelle

Gigantic Member

United States United States

I smell bogan approaching

Ignore
« on: August 05, 2007, 03:24:34 PM »

Nothing serious but the old-time car Joachim was driving in was badly damaged at the car rally he was participating in.

http://www.bt.dk/article/...70805/ROYALT/70804009/0/A

Michelle

Gigantic Member

I smell bogan approaching

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2007, 08:15:30 PM »

A pic of Joachim and Marie at the car rally.  I don't think I have ever seen him this happy before.

http://www.anp-photo.com/...icture=6085478&pos=12

Piper

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2007, 08:39:37 PM »

A pic of Joachim and Marie at the car rally.  I don't think I have ever seen him this happy before.

http://www.anp-photo.com/...icture=6085478&pos=12

Not only that, but for Jokke not to be embarassed in showing affection to his lady love is quite revealing  Champagne

As Cece said :    LŠnge Opholde sig Konge Jokke og Dronning Marie!!  Clapping
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2007, 10:24:39 AM »

Ekstra bladet speculates that now it's only a matter of time before the get engaged as they kissed in public:

Also he said nothing, just smiled when they asked him about a possible engagement Smiley

http://ekstrabladet.dk/fl...ngelige/article324547.ece
Elissa

Most Exalted Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2007, 11:48:27 AM »

Isn't there an interview scheduled tomorrow at Ca´x?  Whistle Maybe we'll have some news then...

lupina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2007, 06:26:30 PM »

http://www.infocast.dk/bt...?id=3352&category=195

Jokke in motion, in more ways than one...... Grin

lupina

Be who you are, and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind - Dr Seuss

The other RD - http://richarddawkins.net/
lynda

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2007, 09:33:30 PM »

Isn't there an interview scheduled tomorrow at Ca´x?  Whistle Maybe we'll have some news then...

Queen gave her Press Interview.  No Engagement Announcement made  Cry Cry  So why did she do the interview ? 
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2007, 10:59:46 PM »

Queen gave her Press Interview.  No Engagement Announcement made  Cry Cry  So why did she do the interview ? 

They do that every year. Both she and Henrik said they liked Marie = they're most likely getting married at some point not to far in the future.
Cece

Ginormous Member

presque-zizi

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2007, 11:22:32 PM »

Ekstra bladet speculates that now it's only a matter of time before the get engaged as they kissed in public:

Also he said nothing, just smiled when they asked him about a possible engagement Smiley

That looks like an intimate lip on lip kiss, not the cheek baiser that Freddles gave Mares while his eyes were firming trained on the surrounding press corps! You kinda want your man to be looking at YOU when he kisses you, mm?!
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2007, 11:32:14 PM »

That looks like an intimate lip on lip kiss, not the cheek baiser that Freddles gave Mares while his eyes were firming trained on the surrounding press corps! You kinda want your man to be looking at YOU when he kisses you, mm?!

Yes indeed Beer
lynda

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2007, 02:12:36 AM »

I was so looking forward to an engagement..............does anyone think CPFrostyMary had anything to do with a   no   announcement.  Why would the Queen "pander" to Mary's attitude----frosty one at that.  With all the Frosty doesn't look good for Marie & Prince Joachim and Family--looks like Joachim he being edged out of the family warp-speedy so only CPMaryFrostyPerfect will have a Royal Role...   so very sad.     Muscle  Every family (except the unusual lucky ones) have problems only they don't come to the medias attention.     Sweating
    Prince Joachim takes a large load off the Crown Prince Couple with all his engagements, but rarely gets any press    --- Nono No
I hope Marie is aware of the (insider Mary) pressure................it could and probably will become Frosty

We also need a Frosty Smiley.  Oh my.  You will be so busy with Smiley's.        please, along with al the others I requested.
Ugly Betty

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2007, 02:47:27 AM »

I was so looking forward to an engagement..............does anyone think CPFrostyMary had anything to do with a   no   announcement.  Why would the Queen "pander" to Mary's attitude----frosty one at that.  With all the Frosty doesn't look good for Marie & Prince Joachim and Family--looks like Joachim he being edged out of the family warp-speedy so only CPMaryFrostyPerfect will have a Royal Role...   so very sad.     Muscle  Every family (except the unusual lucky ones) have problems only they don't come to the medias attention.     Sweating
    Prince Joachim takes a large load off the Crown Prince Couple with all his engagements, but rarely gets any press    --- Nono No
I hope Marie is aware of the (insider Mary) pressure................it could and probably will become Frosty

We also need a Frosty Smiley.  Oh my.  You will be so busy with Smiley's.        please, along with al the others I requested.

I'm sure Mary has nothing to do with the lack of announcement.   That decision comes solely from J&M and the queen.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2007, 10:12:02 AM »

There was just something about him in the news - about the race this weekend. My, he looks relaxed and happy Cool It's good to see. I think they'll annouce the engagement when they're ready - and I also think it's a good thing that they're taking their time. We've have enough "forced" relationships in the DRF IMO Wink
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2007, 01:44:16 PM »

You would, now wouldn't you? But then you will only notice when your eyes are on him too and not on his black amex...

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: