Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 155 156 [157]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Juan Carlos, Sofía, Elena and Cristina News and Activities  (Read 589638 times)
thecrownjewelthief

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2340 on: Yesterday at 08:57:35 PM »

A new scandal has erupted in Spain. According to reports, it seems that Elena and Cristina decided to ignore Spain's vaccination priorities and went to Abu Dhabi to get their vaccine (Sinopharm). They has some nice vacation in the Middle East, spent a small fortune and got vaccinated ahead of all priority groups Dead

They really make Felipe's task to keep the monarchy running hard, of course the republicans are delighted with this antics :/

This makes my blood boil if it's true. My mum in Spain is 88 and only got her first vaccination yesterday. We have been so worried for nearly a year about her getting Covid. She was put in Group 2 so had to wait. Elena should have waited - she is fit and younger than me! Not sure where Cristina is resident these days...

It is true Elena confirmed it this afternoon, saying that she and Cristina went to visit their father and for both to do it regularly they were offered to be vaccinated and they accepted. And also saying they did it because it was an offer and the opportunity to see their father more opten, if this was not the case they would have waited for their turn in Spain.

I have no words for these two  Dead

They're so full of shit. My mom is a retired teacher who just got rehired by her school system to tutor students remotely. That makes her eligible for the vaccine now, and she's not getting it because too many others are elderly, have preexisting conditions, or can't work from home and need it more than her. She's 64 and will wait until healthy people her age are eligible. Just because you can get it doesn't mean you should jump the line to do so.
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 10:31:30 PM by thecrownjewelthief » Logged
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

proud moron thx Scooby Doo

Ignore
« Reply #2341 on: Yesterday at 09:01:38 PM »

I am so not surprised.

I can get it starting next week but I am holding off because a) already had Covid and b) I think there are probably more, I guess, 'worthy' people who are at much higher risk than I am despite my own co-morbidity (lung disease). It's called being a decent person... but we know they are all awful people except Felipe. I am so amazed he turned out okay.

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
Rita

Ginormous Member

love..

Ignore
« Reply #2342 on: Yesterday at 09:55:30 PM »

Something really suck with this family..poor Felipe indeed

Gemsheal

Medium Member

I make all my memes

Ignore
« Reply #2343 on: Yesterday at 11:52:40 PM »

Something really suck with this family..poor Felipe indeed

I don't suppose it even occurred to those two leeches how it would look; or, even to ask for advice, before doing it.  Just goes to show what self-absorbed, all-about-me's,  entitled dopes they are.  The excuse about being able to visit more often with their equally scum father is just that - an excuse.

My fondest childhood memory is ... not having to pay bills and taxes 🤓
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #2344 on: Today at 01:19:55 AM »

A new scandal has erupted in Spain. According to reports, it seems that Elena and Cristina decided to ignore Spain's vaccination priorities and went to Abu Dhabi to get their vaccine (Sinopharm). They has some nice vacation in the Middle East, spent a small fortune and got vaccinated ahead of all priority groups Dead

They really make Felipe's task to keep the monarchy running hard, of course the republicans are delighted with this antics :/

Sinopharm is the vaccine developed by China. China's vaccine has an efficacy rate of 50.4%. Anything under 50% is deemed ineffective by scientists. So this is barely above the threshold (if China's efficacy test is reliable that is). It's not a good vaccine. If Spanish people are getting better vaccines from the US or UK, Spanish people have the last laugh over these two.  
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #2345 on: Today at 12:55:17 PM »

Sinopharm is the vaccine developed by China. China's vaccine has an efficacy rate of 50.4%. Anything under 50% is deemed ineffective by scientists. So this is barely above the threshold (if China's efficacy test is reliable that is). It's not a good vaccine. If Spanish people are getting better vaccines from the US or UK, Spanish people have the last laugh over these two.  

Serves them right, if true.

Pages: 1 ... 155 156 [157]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: