Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Summer Holidays 2022  (Read 18330 times)
Isabel

Medium Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: August 10, 2022, 02:10:17 PM »

Their hair is natural.  It looks darker from a few years ago, it was much blonder then.  It's normal for natural blonds to go a mousy colour and the roots being darker when you have long hair that's being naturally bleached by sunlight.
Ghost

Medium Member

Romania Romania

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: August 10, 2022, 02:48:36 PM »

They both have always has those side highlights, ever since their hair started growing, Charlotte has the same type of side highlights.
Mariola

Medium Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: August 10, 2022, 08:37:00 PM »

Leti's shorts are cute. It's nice to see Sofía so confident in her posture, tall and straight. Both girls look nice. Felipe always wears awful shoes.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2022, 08:45:34 PM by Mariola » Logged
Celia

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: August 10, 2022, 09:17:36 PM »

They both have always has those side highlights, ever since their hair started growing, Charlotte has the same type of side highlights.

I had the same coloring until menopause (alas).  White-blond at the temples, and dark blonde underneath natural platinum highlights.  Letizia started out blonde, I believe.
Paulina

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: August 11, 2022, 03:00:23 AM »

Leti's shorts are cute. It's nice to see Sofía so confident in her posture, tall and straight. Both girls look nice. Felipe always wears awful shoes.

It's a Crown Prince/King thing. The shoes.  Wink

The problem with incompetent, corrupt, fascist government is incompetence, corruption and fascism,  not government (Jerome à Paris - paraphrased)
dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: August 11, 2022, 05:20:20 AM »

Felipe and Leti were wearing the same style of shoes in different colors, Girls were also wearing the same style of shoes in different colors too. Leo wore this dress last year.
emtishell

Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: August 11, 2022, 06:05:16 AM »

Their hair is natural.  It looks darker from a few years ago, it was much blonder then.  It's normal for natural blonds to go a mousy colour and the roots being darker when you have long hair that's being naturally bleached by sunlight.

Agree, my boys are the same, the ends go very blonde in the sun. Leo particularly has a very blonde (white) streak in the front, and has had since she was a baby. Doesn't Leti have the same? It's called Poliosis and can be hereditary.
CathyJane

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: August 11, 2022, 04:27:29 PM »

Great pictures! They look like a normal family. Smiley

I hope the sisters stay close as they get older.
Mariola

Medium Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: August 11, 2022, 06:29:30 PM »

Felipe and Leti were wearing the same style of shoes in different colors, Girls were also wearing the same style of shoes in different colors too. Leo wore this dress last year.

I think no. Leti is wearing flat alpargatas/espadrilles but Felipe I think wears an ugly leather shoe that he also wears with his trousers.
Isabel

Medium Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: August 12, 2022, 09:11:23 AM »

I think no. Leti is wearing flat alpargatas/espadrilles but Felipe I think wears an ugly leather shoe that he also wears with his trousers.

I think he's wearing Sketcher's shoes or something similar.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: