Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Queen Isabella?  (Read 4881 times)
Mamie

Micro Member

United States United States

Ignore
« on: January 28, 2011, 04:28:22 AM »

I have been wondering about this for a while.  If the law was changed before Fred and Mary married and Isabella was born first, how would Mary treat her?  Would Mary care more for the heir (Isabella) or the boy (Christian)? Thinking

P.S. Mods, I looked and did not find this topic anywhere; if there is one you can merge or delete this one.
Chrissie

Medium Member

Eleanor, Queen of Badassery

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2011, 09:41:34 AM »

I bet she'd care more for Izzy in that case.

- the heir gets more media exposure
- girls (when dressed nicely) get more media attention than boys

Double win! She'd spend her days with one hand clutching Izzy's and the other waving manically to the cameras.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2011, 05:13:35 PM »

I still say, she is enormously jealous of and intimidated by other women, who outrank her status and who are more beautiful, clever, ....etc.

Izzy is of royal blood and will always be accepted in Royal Circles....Mosh is a pretending bogan bitch, who had the luck to be at the right place at the right time...but she also knows very well, that the higher one climbs, the deeper one can fall.

Every upcoming female princess in this family will be considered a threat and thus treated accordingly (clothing, behaviour, attention, etc.)

Chrissie

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2011, 05:31:33 PM »

I still say, she is enormously jealous of and intimidated by other women, who outrank her status and who are more beautiful, clever, ....etc.

Izzy is of royal blood and will always be accepted in Royal Circles....Mosh is a pretending bogan bitch, who had the luck to be at the right place at the right time...but she also knows very well, that the higher one climbs, the deeper one can fall.

Every upcoming female princess in this family will be considered a threat and thus treated accordingly (clothing, behaviour, attention, etc.)

Good point  Star

And that insane jealousy is going to make her the mother-in-law from Hell once Christian marries. Any woman who takes up with him in 20 years or so had better be ready to defend her life against sneak attacks.
Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Topaz for November

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2011, 05:39:55 PM »

And that insane jealousy is going to make her the mother-in-law from Hell once Christian marries. Any woman who takes up with him in 20 years or so had better be ready to defend her life against sneak attacks.

I would like to see Xtian marrying another Princess  That would be quite entertaining to see, between the Lucky Bogan and the Royal-born new Crown Princess... Laughing

joys54

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2011, 05:41:39 PM »

I would like to see Xtian marrying another Princess  That would be quite entertaining to see, between the Lucky Bogan and the Royal-born new Crown Princess... Laughing
True that Elissa, it would be poetic justice! Star Laughing
Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Topaz for November

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2011, 05:46:35 PM »

True that Elissa, it would be poetic justice! Star Laughing
Indeed!  Star
But would any real princess accept to marry him? They don't need to get married to become royal, so...

Miss Waynfleet

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2011, 05:49:29 PM »

http://i2.bunte.de/img/ge.../4/X/HB4XNFhz_762x428.jpg  Cute

Queen Aiko of Denmark! That would be amazing.
Chrissie

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2011, 05:50:26 PM »

But would any real princess accept to marry him? They don't need to get married to become royal, so...

If he turns out to be anything like his father, it would be the perfect way for a younger princess to get her own country to rule. Imagine one of the younger two Dutch girls as Queen Consort... she'd rule the roost.  Grin
shoshanah

Humongous Member

New Zealand New Zealand

getting ready for a date with Shosh

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2011, 06:07:17 PM »

Oh yeah, one of the Dutch girls would so rule! 

Chrissie

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2011, 06:11:00 PM »

Oh yeah, one of the Dutch girls would so rule! 

The whole constellation would be awesome - imagine Mary and Maxi as the two mothers-in-law. God, Mosh would go crazy with that sort of competition.
Mamie

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2011, 07:16:51 PM »

We may have murder on our hands if one of the Dutch girls marry Christian.   Imagine the family get togethers; I would love to be a fly on the wall for those. Tongue
Miss Waynfleet

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2011, 07:19:22 PM »

Mary and Maxima arenīt close, right?  Thinking
Mamie

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2011, 07:33:38 PM »

Mary and Maxima arenīt close, right?  Thinking

I don't think they are.  You only see them near each other is for weddings and big birthdays.
Miss Waynfleet

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2011, 07:39:31 PM »

Huh, Christians MIL would be someone who isnīt friendly with Mary? Interesting....  Halo
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: