Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Aristocratic/Noble weddings  (Read 362830 times)
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #705 on: March 24, 2022, 10:57:01 AM »

A sister of Olympia, who married the Napolein heir?

Yes ! Margherita is one of Olympia's eldest sisters. Number two among six siblings, all girls!

Anna Theresa ARCO von ZINNEBERG - 1981
Margherita ARCO von ZINNEBERG - 1983
Olympia ARCO von ZINNEBERG -  1988
Maximiliana ARCO von ZINNEBERG - 1990
Marie Gabrielle ARCO von ZINNEBERG - 1992
Georgiana ARCO von ZINNEBERG - 1997

Thank you for the confirmation

She looks a lot like her mother, Archduchess Maria Beatrice  of Austria-Este (11 December 1954). With some influence of her father Count Riprand of Arco-Zinneberg (the eye area)

Maria Beatrice at her wedding to Riprand

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #706 on: March 24, 2022, 10:58:42 AM »

Cordelia Fitzgerald

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #707 on: March 24, 2022, 11:47:56 PM »

The women in that family are quite handsome in a non-conventional way.  I know that sounds like a backhanded compliment but I sincerely mean it.  They are not classical beauties, but they are very striking.
Celia

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #708 on: March 26, 2022, 03:12:39 PM »

The women in that family are quite handsome in a non-conventional way.  I know that sounds like a backhanded compliment but I sincerely mean it.  They are not classical beauties, but they are very striking.

Remember what Jean-Christophe said about his wife Olympia when they first met?  Paraphrased:  "I turned to her and fell in to her eyes."

Golly!
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #709 on: March 26, 2022, 03:46:22 PM »

Remember what Jean-Christophe said about his wife Olympia when they first met?  Paraphrased:  "I turned to her and fell in to her eyes."

Golly!

I hadn't heard that but I love it!
thecrownjewelthief

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #710 on: March 26, 2022, 04:17:37 PM »

Golly!

I hadn't heard that but I love it!

That is very sweet! Olympia isn't a traditional beauty but I really like her features and how strong the genetics are with the women in her family. She has a unique look and her eyes do seem quite kind and genuine.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #711 on: April 04, 2022, 10:17:00 PM »

Álvaro Falcó, 4th Marquess of Cubas married Isabelle Junot at the Palace of the Marquis of Mirabel in Plasencia

Pics of wedding guests: https://www.dailymail.co....lle-Junot-lvaro-Falc.html

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #712 on: April 04, 2022, 10:28:50 PM »

Álvaro Falcó, 4th Marquess of Cubas married Isabelle Junot at the Palace of the Marquis of Mirabel in Plasencia

Pics of wedding guests: https://www.dailymail.co....lle-Junot-lvaro-Falc.html

A simple, but nice dress. But I think I would have preferred a necklace
Celia

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #713 on: May 10, 2022, 10:41:51 AM »

More of a "society" wedding...  I like the wedding dress very much.  It's not billowing, but what does the DM reporter know.  Not much, if she's going to describe Marina Mowatt as a grand-daughter of Princess Alexandra but not know Flora Westerberg is as well...

https://www.dailymail.co....phie-Elliots-wedding.html
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #714 on: May 10, 2022, 11:48:11 AM »

More of a "society" wedding...  I like the wedding dress very much.  It's not billowing, but what does the DM reporter know.  Not much, if she's going to describe Marina Mowatt as a grand-daughter of Princess Alexandra but not know Flora Westerberg is as well...

https://www.dailymail.co....phie-Elliots-wedding.html

Weird distinction made by the DM reporter:

"...Zenouska Mowatt, granddaughter of the Queen's cousin Princess Alexandra of Kent, and the Queen's distant cousin Flora Vesterberg both shared snaps of the happy couple on social media. ..."

Both women are granddaughters of Princess Alexandra and are distant cousins of the Queen.

Princess Alexandra (25 December 1936) x The Hon Angus James Bruce Ogilvy (1928–2004)
Alexandra is the daughter of Prince George, Duke of Kent, and Princess Marina of Greece and Denmark. She is a first cousin of the current British monarch, Queen Elizabeth II, and since her mother was a first cousin of the queen's husband, Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh, she was also his first cousin once removed.

1. James Robert Bruce Ogilvy (29 February 1964) x Julia Caroline Rawlinson
1.1. Flora Alexandra Vesterberg (15 December 1994). She married Timothy Vesterberg at the Chapel Royal, St James's Palace on 26 September 2020 and renewed their vows the following year
1.2. Alexander Charles Ogilvy (12 November 1996 )

2. Marina Victoria Alexandra Ogilvy ( 31 July 1966) x Paul Julian Mowatt (28 November 1962) - Divorced 15 October 1997.
2.1. Zenouska May Mowatt (26 May 1990)
2.2. Christian Alexander Mowatt (4 June 1993)
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: