Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 307 308 [309] 310 311 ... 319   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tiara  (Read 2934320 times)
Larzen

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #4620 on: August 13, 2020, 07:53:42 PM »

The bulgarian tiara is gorgous and rosario wore it beautifully, she is super elegant but never smiles it seems. A pitty they divorced, they were such good looking couple. They looked so smashing in felipe and letizias wedding.
CyrilSebastian

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #4621 on: August 14, 2020, 02:19:57 AM »

Chaumet's work is instantly recognizable, even had Rose Kennedy not famously worn it. Who is your favorite tiara designer, Cyril? I have no idea how to do it, but we should have a poll. Chaumet, Faberge, Boucheron, Cartier, Mellerio, Garrard, Asprey, etc? And we could put up examples!

I like the tiaras of Chaumet, Faberge, and Cartier.
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #4622 on: August 15, 2020, 10:18:04 PM »

The bulgarian tiara is gorgous and rosario wore it beautifully, she is super elegant but never smiles it seems. A pitty they divorced, they were such good looking couple. They looked so smashing in felipe and letizias wedding.
Wowzers! Gorgeous tiara and couple!!
scarlett123

Baby Member

Philippines Philippines

Ignore
« Reply #4623 on: August 20, 2020, 10:21:04 AM »

What do you guys think of tiaras with colored stones? I just found out that the Queen of Brunei has a huge tiara made up of colored diamonds. Are those red diamonds??? Because WOW if they are, they are extremely rare!
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #4624 on: August 20, 2020, 10:55:02 AM »

The use of colored stones.....it depends. Some are done very tasteful, while others are too much. Also in some cases the colored stones mismatch the outfit of the (royal) lady.
emtishell

Large Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #4625 on: August 20, 2020, 01:22:22 PM »

What do you guys think of tiaras with colored stones? I just found out that the Queen of Brunei has a huge tiara made up of colored diamonds. Are those red diamonds??? Because WOW if they are, they are extremely rare!

Being Brunei, I would hazard a guess at yes!

I love a coloured stone tiara, although some are more successful than others. I regularly share my deep love of the Noor-ol-Ain Tiara (that beautiful pink diamond  ). I also love the Amethyst Necklace tiara from Sweden, although it does need the right tiara hair behind it! I love anything with a pink stone, and the Chaumet Bowknot Tiara is the sweetest thing! I do love aquamarines too, but find most tiaras with these less than successful.

Speaking of pink diamonds, I did find this on my search for tiara names......

http://eyesdesiregemsandj...nneys-pink-diamond-tiara/

OH MY!! 

Coloured tiaras definitely need to work with the rest of the outfit. Mary, for example, doesn’t always get it right with her rubies. The best I have seen is the burgundy velvet she often wears for the New Year gala.

Max has some lovely coloured tiaras at her disposal, and she can get it SO SO right! Her styling for the inauguration was brilliant! 
scarlett123

Baby Member

Philippines Philippines

Ignore
« Reply #4626 on: August 20, 2020, 05:07:46 PM »

I'm obsessed with pink diamond tiaras! The Linney's one is so gorgeous, there are videos of it on Instagram and YouTube and it looks even better in motion.

Queen Max can really carry the big guns well! I hope we see the Stuart again.

I love a coloured stone tiara, although some are more successful than others. I regularly share my deep love of the Noor-ol-Ain Tiara (that beautiful pink diamond  ). I also love the Amethyst Necklace tiara from Sweden, although it does need the right tiara hair behind it! I love anything with a pink stone, and the Chaumet Bowknot Tiara is the sweetest thing! I do love aquamarines too, but find most tiaras with these less than successful.

OH MY!! 

Coloured tiaras definitely need to work with the rest of the outfit. Mary, for example, doesn’t always get it right with her rubies. The best I have seen is the burgundy velvet she often wears for the New Year gala.

Max has some lovely coloured tiaras at her disposal, and she can get it SO SO right! Her styling for the inauguration was brilliant! 
scarlett123

Baby Member

Philippines Philippines

Ignore
« Reply #4627 on: August 20, 2020, 05:10:47 PM »

The Iranian tiaras with colored diamonds look so OTP and chunky but I love them. Lol.

The use of colored stones.....it depends. Some are done very tasteful, while others are too much. Also in some cases the colored stones mismatch the outfit of the (royal) lady.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #4628 on: August 21, 2020, 10:03:23 AM »

Tiara's with emeralds:

http://orderofsplendor.bl...ate-tiaras-pick-your.html

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #4629 on: August 21, 2020, 10:15:31 AM »

aquamarine tiaras

http://orderofsplendor.bl...ate-tiaras-pick-your.html

of Princess Isabelle de Ligne

Princess Olga Paley:

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #4630 on: August 21, 2020, 10:29:15 AM »

sapphire tiara's

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #4631 on: August 21, 2020, 10:32:34 AM »

OH MY!! 

Iran's noor-ol-ain-tiara:

http://orderofsplendor.bl...ay-noor-ol-ain-tiara.html
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #4632 on: August 21, 2020, 10:39:29 AM »

Rubies!

Württemberg

« Last Edit: August 21, 2020, 10:48:34 AM by Principessa » Logged
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #4633 on: August 21, 2020, 11:18:39 AM »

amethyst tiara

scarlett123

Baby Member

Philippines Philippines

Ignore
« Reply #4634 on: August 21, 2020, 02:49:18 PM »

Amazing. So many beautiful tiaras out there. I wish there were more amethyst tiaras!

Modern tiaras just can't compare. The diamonds are usually smaller, making them look fake.

Here are a few modern tiaras that I've seen online!

Another version of Queen Letizia's Ansorena Tiara

Garrard Aquamarine Tiara (90k USD)

Les Ciels de Chaumet Tiara

Garrard Pink Diamond Tiara

Garrard 400k Tiara
Pages: 1 ... 307 308 [309] 310 311 ... 319   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: