Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Meghan Markle meet Crown Princess Mary: She's been there, done that"  (Read 5686 times)
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2018, 12:19:20 AM »

I'm American but honestly, no one pays attention to other royal families. We barely know the entire British one outside of maybe the top 6 people and the Queens kids, minus Edward. I don't even know Mary.

I'm assuming this is their local paper because no internal papers give two cents.

What local paper?  

The Danes pay attention to their royal family.  Other Europeans pay attention to the Danish royal family.  Just because they're not known in the US doesn't make them unimportant.  It just makes some Americans ethnocentric af.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2018, 01:23:06 AM by pixiecat » Logged
Curtains

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2018, 12:52:52 AM »

I'm American but honestly, no one pays attention to other royal families. We barely know the entire British one outside of maybe the top 6 people and the Queens kids, minus Edward. I don't even know Mary.

I'm assuming this is their local paper because no internal papers give two cents.

What local paper? 

The Danes pay attention to their royal family.  Other Europeans pay attention to the Danish royal family.  Just because they're not known in the US doesn't make them unimportant.  It just makes Americans ethnocentric af.

Nine million stars about Americans being ethnocentric. From an American, US version.  Star

"Some of it's magic, and some of it's tragic: but I had a good life, all the way." - Jimmy Buffet, America's premiere poet
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2018, 01:11:42 AM »

How strange to think that it might be interesting to Australians that the Aussie woman who married into Danish royalty is relevant to discuss when it concerns the BRF. Who would have thunk.

This is boring. I don't do boring. Enjoy posting elsewhere, you fun here is done.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2018, 01:14:05 AM »

What local paper? 

The Danes pay attention to their royal family.  Other Europeans pay attention to the Danish royal family.  Just because they're not known in the US doesn't make them unimportant.  It just makes Americans ethnocentric af.

Nine million stars about Americans being ethnocentric. From an American, US version.  Star

Fellow American here giving one back.  Star
lothwen

Warned
Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2018, 03:58:24 PM »

What local paper? 

Can you add this American to the mix?

anastasia beaverhausen

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2018, 05:46:48 PM »

What local paper? 

Can you add this American to the mix?

Just had to answer a really basic question about Great Britain vs. The UK.

So add this one too.  Star
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2018, 06:30:43 PM »

Lothwen and AB- Star Star  back at you.
Paulina

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2018, 07:33:50 PM »

What local paper? 

star.  Star Add one from this decidedly non-ethnocentric American (though there are plenty in this country, to be sure), who started with interest in the Grimaldis and moved on to Norwegian and other Scandinavian royalty, then British, then Netherlands, Spain, and defunct houses.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2018, 09:26:38 PM »

What local paper? 

star.  Star Add one from this decidedly non-ethnocentric American (though there are plenty in this country, to be sure), who started with interest in the Grimaldis and moved on to Norwegian and other Scandinavian royalty, then British, then Netherlands, Spain, and defunct houses.

Back at you, my friend. Star

Once I learned about the other royal houses, I realized how much we’re missing out on, news-wise. The BRF is so dull in comparison to the Danes, the Spains, the Dutch, and the Swedes.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2018, 09:27:45 PM »

What local paper?  

The Danes pay attention to their royal family.  Other Europeans pay attention to the Danish royal family.  Just because they're not known in the US doesn't make them unimportant.  It just makes some Americans ethnocentric af.

Pixie  Beer
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: