Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 184 185 [186] 187 188 ... 209   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mary's Fashion: Hit & Miss or just Miss and Miss?  (Read 770042 times)
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #2775 on: March 14, 2013, 02:03:53 PM »

Theoretically I think Mary is just fine, her figure is slim, her legs quite ok, her arms toned and her waist though not hourclass is slim and trim. It is just that she seems to consider herself the best thing since sliced bread that makes me critisize her entire look.
The dress is somewhat cute, I don't think it calls for such shoes, a lower heel and a more casual shoe would IMO look more fitting. But Mosh wouldn't be Mosh if her entire outfit was suddenly pulled together.
The first outfit is a classic Mary:
love the skirt, have always liked it a lot, but for crying out loud, how difficult can it be to find a top that matches the pale-sh black or grey toile pattern? The skirt is a powder rose, what makes anyone think it would look good with an off white top? In her position you'd expect a person to be more savvy to know how colours transport on photo, film and real life. And if black is too harsh and a powder rose would be too pale overall, get a pretty top dyed in a charcoal that matches or leave the skirt in the wardrobe.
The top is very pretty as well, where the heck is the matching pencil skirt? The top has such a 40's feeling, you can't wear a flared skirt. Imagine a matching off white skirt, or perhaps a navy one - with a matching hat in navy and white and perhaps two toned navy-offwhite shoes: divine...

A very good description!! Previously I found it difficult to describe my opinion cq view of Mary in a correct good way. Your reaction as quoted above fits my view also very well.
ginnis1
Banned
Large Member

United States United States

Sea

Ignore
« Reply #2776 on: March 14, 2013, 03:56:19 PM »

I wish I had her arms!

But some of those pictures...she looks like SUCH a bitch!
Swashbuckler

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #2777 on: March 14, 2013, 06:04:03 PM »

sorry, if this outfit has been discussed before, but I was so shocked when I saw it  Yikes Yikes Yikes Yikes Yikes Yikes

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #2778 on: March 15, 2013, 09:24:59 AM »

sorry, if this outfit has been discussed before, but I was so shocked when I saw it  Yikes Yikes Yikes Yikes Yikes Yikes

Looks like her skirt was pulled down by accident and her white panties are showing  Wink
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #2779 on: March 15, 2013, 09:33:16 AM »

Wouldn't buy the skirt myself, but I think the outfit for once isn't bad. Like the boots and the belt, and the top matches ok. It isn't anything to win a trophy with, but not a bad outfit. And she actually looks quite nice, softer and kinder, doesn't she?

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Lexie

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2780 on: March 16, 2013, 07:23:36 PM »

This is one ugly outfit  Dead
Tatini

Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #2781 on: March 16, 2013, 07:35:26 PM »

This is maybe the worst outfit she's ever worn... my eyes... Nerves
hanzo1

Most Exalted Member

Costa Rica Costa Rica

Ignore
« Reply #2782 on: March 16, 2013, 09:39:58 PM »

This is one ugly outfit  Dead
and she took two of It 

wth?

Are the shades of Pemberley to be thus polluted?

Louise

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #2783 on: March 18, 2013, 07:53:39 PM »

I saw a picture of her elsewhere, and it seems the jumpsuit has been cut up to be a shirt instead!!!
Way better....
bitterblueheart1

Small Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #2784 on: March 18, 2013, 08:11:13 PM »

I saw a picture of her elsewhere, and it seems the jumpsuit has been cut up to be a shirt instead!!!
Way better....

I like the second version as well, with the white/light-colored pants. Feels fresher!
hanzo1

Most Exalted Member

Costa Rica Costa Rica

Ignore
« Reply #2785 on: March 18, 2013, 08:40:20 PM »

The top part is different the top of the jumpsuit is with (clown) frills while the shirt alone doesn't have those frills

Are the shades of Pemberley to be thus polluted?

bitterblueheart1

Small Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #2786 on: March 18, 2013, 10:03:25 PM »

Oh No I disagree.She looks fabulous and her arms are great. Fred always has an evil gleam in his eye when he's with her

I agree! She has really toned arms. I wish...
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #2787 on: March 19, 2013, 10:03:51 AM »

Even allowing for the idea that she had the jumpsuit cut into a shirt and altered the ruffles to a no-nonsense collar: it isn't the same top.
Look at the paisly-pattern, it absolutely is the same fabric, however just cutting the ruffles and legs off wouldn't change the the placement of the pattern.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
jusaca

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #2788 on: March 19, 2013, 10:47:28 AM »

I wish I had her arms!

No, you don't really Ginnis.  If you had her arms, you'd have to put them around Fred  Dead
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #2789 on: March 19, 2013, 12:30:55 PM »

Nah, not these days.. these days all they have to do is grab armloads of Prada and try to catch Frodo as he bounces around the hallway...

Mary's life motto:
Pages: 1 ... 184 185 [186] 187 188 ... 209   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: