Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 206 207 [208]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mary's Fashion: Hit & Miss or just Miss and Miss?  (Read 622565 times)
CathyJane

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #3105 on: May 05, 2018, 11:50:25 PM »

This outfit she wore to the Seattle Nordic Museum event received mixed comments on the Daily Mail.

• Frumpy.
  • Who did she dazzle? A nice print dress on a plain looking woman. I can't imagine her turning any heads.
  • she really is rather plain isn't she.
  • Actually, I think Mary is looking masculine in those photos. The heavy eyebrows are NOT flattering at all on her.
  • Not sure about that dress but the new museum is remarkable!
  • Dress just misses being fashionable as usual. Sleeveless not a good idea
  • Dazzles?
  • Dress is kind of frumpy
  • very frumpy
  • Needy desperate princess. Meh

I hate the waist on this dress.  It's not flattering on anybody, especially not on Mosh.
This one I actually really like, and I think she looks good here (in the soft focus first pic).

This dress is a bit better, although, I'm not wild about the white on the front part.  Because it doesn't go all the way around, it kind of looks like a bra.

Uhg what an ugly print dress. I know prints are suppose to be very popular now but these color together are a NO WAY!
jessmie

Medium Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #3106 on: May 06, 2018, 01:05:35 AM »

The floral print dress is truly awful and similar to other dresses she already has so there was no need to buy a new one. BUT the black and white dress is very beautiful.
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #3107 on: May 06, 2018, 07:20:25 AM »

I thought she looked good in that black and white dress and then I see neck again. Her neck is not a flattering feature of her body.
anastasia beaverhausen

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #3108 on: May 06, 2018, 03:25:58 PM »

I thought she looked good in that black and white dress and then I see neck again. Her neck is not a flattering feature of her body.

I agree. I also donít think that the white is flattering so close to her neck and face.
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #3109 on: May 06, 2018, 10:46:19 PM »

Her neck never looks relaxed. It is almost like she is constantly straining to make her neck look longer.
Lady Lurker

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #3110 on: May 06, 2018, 11:31:49 PM »

Her neck never looks relaxed. It is almost like she is constantly straining to make her neck look longer.

I read this post, and directly under it was an add for neck pain. Ease your neck pain without surgery
You gotta love cookies.  They are everywhere.  Be careful what you view....big brother is tracking you...and the sites you visit. <sigh>

I do like the shape and length of the dress.  It is a good silhouette for Mary. I don't think the bandage look is very flattering on her.
MarieQueenie

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #3111 on: May 20, 2018, 03:49:26 AM »

This outfit she wore to the Seattle Nordic Museum event received mixed comments on the Daily Mail.

• Frumpy.
  • Who did she dazzle? A nice print dress on a plain looking woman. I can't imagine her turning any heads.
  • she really is rather plain isn't she.
  • Actually, I think Mary is looking masculine in those photos. The heavy eyebrows are NOT flattering at all on her.
  • Not sure about that dress but the new museum is remarkable!
  • Dress just misses being fashionable as usual. Sleeveless not a good idea
  • Dazzles?
  • Dress is kind of frumpy
  • very frumpy
  • Needy desperate princess. Meh

I hate the waist on this dress.  It's not flattering on anybody, especially not on Mosh.
This one I actually really like, and I think she looks good here (in the soft focus first pic).

This dress is a bit better, although, I'm not wild about the white on the front part.  Because it doesn't go all the way around, it kind of looks like a bra.

Uhg what an ugly print dress. I know prints are suppose to be very popular now but these color together are a NO WAY!

Her housekeepers, when they have some money at the end of the month, have better taste. It must be hard to find such a cheap looking horror ! She looks terrible !  Drool
jolene

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #3112 on: May 26, 2018, 02:06:15 AM »

Not sure if this is the right spot for this. Please move if not appropriate
http://www.dailymail.co.u...-Mary-Kate-Middleton.html
Pages: 1 ... 206 207 [208]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: