Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 208 209 [210]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mary's Fashion: Hit & Miss or just Miss and Miss?  (Read 793775 times)
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #3135 on: June 18, 2022, 12:29:52 PM »

Bit of nipple action.
LOl... I know you don't like her, but with her, they have to take the action where they can find it.... Angel

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Nuno

Humongous Member

Portugal Portugal

Felipe, Leti: where are you?

Ignore
« Reply #3136 on: June 18, 2022, 01:03:48 PM »

She should have worn the clutch and shoes from WA&Max coronation  Yes

"You can call me Happiness...yes Queen Happiness. It sounds great!" - Queen Letizia, Red Cross 150th Anniversary Wink

"Hey Cristina, I'm the Queen now :D"
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #3137 on: June 18, 2022, 05:05:53 PM »

I like it  Secret but don't think it works as a formal gala gown with the sashes, etc. I don't think boho goes with full royal regalia

Agreed; I really like it but not for this event and her hair looks a little too fussy/mumsy/old lady bouffant chignon.  To be fair to her hairdresser, I'm also not a fan of this tiara  Shocked so I'm not sure what hair I'd think looks good with it.
Royal Me!

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #3138 on: June 18, 2022, 06:46:52 PM »

And she chose the Midnight Tiara.  I suppose her wedding tiara is rather dainty compared to all those future Queens'.   Blush
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #3139 on: June 18, 2022, 08:53:33 PM »

well, she could have used her glue gun again

Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #3140 on: August 13, 2022, 09:57:15 PM »

I can't believe I started this thread the day I became a member here. Nearly 16 years ago. Time flies...
shastadaisy

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #3141 on: August 13, 2022, 11:07:24 PM »

That cross-cross sweater over the lace top was worn when Mary visited Amber in Australia, if I recall correctly. I remember being fascinated by the clothes she wore on that trip. They were sort of horrible or cool, I couldn’t decide which.
Diogenes
Board Helper
Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #3142 on: August 13, 2022, 11:21:55 PM »

That cross-cross sweater over the lace top was worn when Mary visited Amber in Australia, if I recall correctly. I remember being fascinated by the clothes she wore on that trip. They were sort of horrible or cool, I couldn’t decide which.

Perhaps Mooch couldn’t decide either …
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #3143 on: August 14, 2022, 12:31:50 AM »

Let’s not forget the cigarette burn on the bum of her brown pants.
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Denmark Denmark

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #3144 on: August 14, 2022, 10:37:57 AM »

Ah yes.  Icecream I think that was the brown pant suit (is it called that in English?) around the time she got pregnant with the twins, IIRC?

Elissa

Most Exalted Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #3145 on: August 14, 2022, 11:32:33 AM »

Ah yes.  Icecream I think that was the brown pant suit (is it called that in English?) around the time she got pregnant with the twins, IIRC?

Yes! she was pregnant with the twins and flew half-across the world without Fred to celebrate Amber's 40th.
No wedding ring ( the Court said because of the heat...during Australian winter, yeah right  Icecream And she had the ring back on some days later in the heat of Greece summer at Nik and Tat's wedding...) And they didn't exactly deny she sipped some wine.

https://danishroyalwatche...pettys-40th-birthday.html

Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #3146 on: August 14, 2022, 12:11:57 PM »

Scroll down… 😹

https://royaldish.com/ind...11674.msg534228#msg534228
Mariola

Medium Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #3147 on: August 14, 2022, 03:04:17 PM »

It's nasty when that happens, when people are waving around a cigarette when they are gesturing. Somebody burned a hole in my favourite linen jacket and I did not notice for some time. Even now that it has been repaired I still imagine that I can see it.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #3148 on: August 15, 2022, 11:18:01 AM »

It's nasty when that happens, when people are waving around a cigarette when they are gesturing. Somebody burned a hole in my favourite linen jacket and I did not notice for some time. Even now that it has been repaired I still imagine that I can see it.

Indeed! And I can totally imagine you have the feeling it is still visible.

In the past I had no problem with smoking itself. People should know that for themselves. However, I was especially annoyed by the rather rude behavior that many smokers showed, not taking others into account. Off course there are exceptions.

I myself have had small burns before because someone came too close with a cigarette (not careful about who came by or stood nearby). Around me I see various places on the public sidewalk and road where people leave their butts behind. So dirty face. And sometimes even dangerous ....I experienced people who found it too busy in an indoor location to go smoke outside. That's why they did it sneaky in a corner. Not taking into account all the synthetic material around them (fire hazard). At least one time with the local carnival. I was afraid that the tutu of my costume would catch fire.....So I was quickly out of there.
Pages: 1 ... 208 209 [210]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: