Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A SERIOUS reminder about dishing on non-royals!  (Read 9621 times)
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2011, 04:37:16 PM »

You're welcome Smiley And please - just write us a pm if there's any doubt about whether or not to post something. Or post it where it can't be seen by non-members - we can look at it there and I guess it won't show up on google-searches Thinking
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2011, 04:40:08 PM »

An example: the member of Mary's family who was accused and convicted of rape. There was a lot of newspaper articles about him both in Denmark and in Australia and he also talked to the press himself IIRC. It's of course fine to discuss him here.
Bystander

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Monaco's social elite are jealous of me

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2011, 04:41:33 PM »

I have seen this type of request before from a former poster and friend of Charlene who no longer wanted to be referenced. But, I only mentioned initials on RoyalDish.  Besides, the Monaco section no longer shows up on Google searches. Can you pm the poster who made the reference than to have everyone wonder who is off limit?

Monaco's fairytale love story: post-engagement

PPDA: And this was the woman whom you needed?
Albert: I think...
Reporter: "Is Charlene Wittstock your soulmate?"
Albert: "I don't know if she is ...I don't know yet.
winx

Humongous Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2011, 04:46:12 PM »

I don't think Maria and Thomas can release that info, their trust will be damage!!

lynda

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2011, 04:49:25 PM »

Carina is not a royal ......................she is a private person................what about her ?
winx

Humongous Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2011, 04:55:31 PM »

She is not private, have you seen her interviews with BB. She likes to be discussed!!

Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2011, 05:26:01 PM »

It was not Monaco-related. But of course it goes for all sections of the board. We don't want this board to be a place where people have thier private life invaded. People like Carina are not private - google her and there are lots of articles.

Maybe it's a good rule of thumb: google the person and see what shows up. If there's little info on them and no articles, pictures and such, they are probably not interested in having their private info posted on a message board.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2011, 01:19:30 AM »

Carina is not a royal ......................she is a private person................what about her ?

She has made herself public by giving several interviews to Billed Barf and the Swedish magazines (and the Nigel Award, calendar, etc).  Her family members on the other hand, would probably be off limits since they're completely private and have never sought out the media.
tigerben
Board Helper
Humongous Member

Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Republic of

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2011, 07:19:05 PM »

She has made herself public by giving several interviews to Billed Barf and the Swedish magazines (and the Nigel Award, calendar, etc).  Her family members on the other hand, would probably be off limits since they're completely private and have never sought out the media.
[/b]

I can understand her family not wanting any one to know their related to the royal bed warmer, I would'nt either if it was one of my relatives. Tongue
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2011, 02:49:39 AM »

[/b]

I can understand her family not wanting any one to know their related to the royal bed warmer, I would'nt either if it was one of my relatives. Tongue
Beer  I agree.  I'd be ashamed of TEEF's relentless fame-whoring and whining to the media about her situation (while she continues to stay with old whatshisface) Star
thrilla

Gigantic Member

Desperately seeking one's kabuki makeup& Photoshop

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2011, 11:38:19 PM »

Well, after that tragedy in her family, I remember there was a lot of board speculation & investigation of Butterteef's family in California. I might have engaged in that myself, ashamed to say. Don't feel badly about locating and posting Butterteef's extremely comical Wikipedia page, though  Spiteful

Even though there were lots of articles written about the situation and the people involved, I felt guilty afterwards, because it's such a sad and tragic situation and to be satifsying my morbid curiousity that way  Crap
Eugenie

Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2011, 05:04:48 PM »

Or post it where it can't be seen by non-members

Am I missing something here?! Blink Where is that subforum??
pinkpearls

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: March 28, 2011, 11:36:33 AM »

@Eugenie: The Monaco forum can't be seen by non-members & the members only forum can only be seen by members with more than 200 posts.

Eugenie

Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2011, 02:26:41 PM »

@Eugenie: The Monaco forum can't be seen by non-members & the members only forum can only be seen by members with more than 200 posts.

I see now. Thank you for answering my question! Wink
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: