Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NEW PICTURES OF PRINCESS MASAKO AND PRINCE NARUHITO  (Read 2724 times)
wear

Large Member

Ignore
« on: August 18, 2007, 08:41:09 AM »

is it just me, or does any of you think that Princess Masako has slimmed down a bit?

http://legacyeditorial.ge...7c0%7c0&p=7&tag=1
Galuh

Ginormous Member

Tuvalu Tuvalu

Mary & Michael, twins separated at birth?

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2007, 08:45:43 AM »

I more think she looks slimmer because of her shoulder length hair  Thinking

CD.

Humongous Member

Finland Finland

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2007, 09:02:35 AM »

Now this is a lady, who faced with enemies, held her head high in public. Even though in private her life was hell.

If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and military consequences of the lie.The truth is the greatest enemy of the State"

J Goebbels
Galuh

Ginormous Member

Tuvalu Tuvalu

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2007, 10:24:06 AM »

is it just me, or does any of you think that Princess Masako has slimmed down a bit?

http://legacyeditorial.ge...7c0%7c0&p=7&tag=1
Just noticed something, why Aiko's legs seems couldn't stand stright.

wear

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2007, 05:03:36 PM »

Now this is a lady, who faced with enemies, held her head high in public. Even though in private her life was hell.

you can say that again! maybe it is the result of a very high IQ and very good breeding. can you imagine if Masako married Freddie, the DRF will still stand another 1000 years because of her popularity.
lynda

Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2007, 06:06:57 PM »

Glad to see pictures, and I liked the way CP Masako has her hair pulled back, perhaps she has also lost weight.  Not sure what their daughter was doing, maybe a dance step or something.
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2007, 07:47:16 PM »

I don't think Masako has lost weight, her longer hair makes her face seem slimmer.

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
hanzo1

Most Exalted Member

Costa Rica Costa Rica

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2007, 08:55:42 PM »

I allways find her very beautiful I hope she is happy these days Champagne

Are the shades of Pemberley to be thus polluted?

wear

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2007, 10:42:00 PM »

well, so am i. there is something in her, like mathilde that can't be pointed out but is just there that seem to make them beautiful.
Piper

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2007, 10:56:09 PM »

well, so am i. there is something in her, like mathilde that can't be pointed out but is just there that seem to make them beautiful.

Serenity? Which is sadly lacking to that Boganson from Denmark who is on edge 24/7 because she has to look "perfect" everytime.
wear

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2007, 11:15:37 PM »

Serenity? Which is sadly lacking to that Boganson from Denmark who is on edge 24/7 because she has to look "perfect" everytime.

i agree with you Piper on Serenity. but i guess it's really either one has it or hasn't. if we talk about mary being edgy for aiming for perfection, what about Masako who is living a very difficult life, too different from what she had? she could have benn edgier than mary for that.
Piper

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2007, 12:30:37 AM »

i agree with you Piper on Serenity. but i guess it's really either one has it or hasn't. if we talk about mary being edgy for aiming for perfection, what about Masako who is living a very difficult life, too different from what she had? she could have benn edgier than mary for that.

Masako’s calmness stems from her sense of self-confidence and inner-strength....plus she has the utmost support of her husband and her family, so that no matter how difficult her life is made by the IHA, she is able or at the very least, trying to move on. Mosh on the other hand, does not have an iota of self-esteem, that's why she looks testy and on edge always!!
Galuh

Ginormous Member

Tuvalu Tuvalu

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2007, 12:39:14 PM »

Lovely picture of the couple.
Nice smile of Masako, I hope she is really recovered now.

http://storage.canalblog....96/95/269793/13907978.jpg

wear

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2007, 02:39:17 PM »

Lovely picture of the couple.
Nice smile of Masako, I hope she is really recovered now.

http://storage.canalblog....96/95/269793/13907978.jpg

even in her mental/emotional anguish stage, masako still manage to smile sweetly when skimming a book. wonder if mary ever read a book after she graduated college.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: