Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dream wedding....  (Read 4341 times)
LadyBunion

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« on: March 26, 2011, 08:31:24 PM »

Wink Carl Philip and Pss Beatrice - with Fergie dancing with CG? Wonder what she would wear?
Miss Waynfleet

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2011, 08:51:47 PM »

I guess this one
LadyBunion

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2011, 08:55:41 PM »

Nice but a touch too coordinated for old Fergs... few more feathers in the hair I reckon - coolur would be great with her hair I reckon  Dead
Miss Waynfleet

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2011, 09:04:33 PM »

Thinking
Miss Waynfleet

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2011, 09:58:50 PM »

3:43

Scene from the German movie "Neues vom Wixxer" where they make fun of Royal weddings.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvbPxUhW51k

"Princess Barbie of Kent marries Prinz Friedfrad von HohenProllern (Bogan in English  )"
"There she comes the lovely princess, who as always enchanted with her naturally beauty"
"Prinz Fiffi, who never forgets, even with all his duties, to give interviews" (4:06 Prinz Ernst August parody)
"He knows how to behave" (4:11 again a parody on Ernst August)
"The society is excited and wears individual and bright dresses. Every designer is here represented" (4: 17 I love this scene with the robot motions  Laughing)
Holly Golightly

Gigantic Member

New Caledonia New Caledonia

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2011, 09:27:10 AM »

Don't be silly, Miss WF. This would be a double-royal wedding, and as such, the mother of the bride would wear something that was tasteful in length.

Miss Waynfleet

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2011, 03:06:45 PM »

Dead

The bridesmaids

CoColi

United States United States

CoColi

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2014, 04:25:26 AM »

I don't know how your dream wedding is. But I think you could try to select a theme such as rainbow or beach. As the wedding vendors including dress retail are so many, you don't need to worry about things you need for you wedding.

For example, making a rainbow wedding, you could order different colors for the girls who'll perform as your bridesmaids. What's more, dresses in some of the online shop are not so expensive as the real shop. So it might be a good choice.

Making a full use of these online wedding sources is really helpful to our wonderful wedding.

« Last Edit: November 11, 2014, 10:33:29 PM by Maria, Reason: Commercials for your own webshop aren\'t allowed here. » Logged
Carolina

Baby Member

Lithuania Lithuania

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2014, 01:39:10 PM »

I don't know how your dream wedding is. But I think you could try to select a theme such as rainbow or beach. As the wedding vendors including dress retail are so many, you don't need to worry about things you need for you wedding.

For example, making a rainbow wedding, you could order different colors for the girls who'll perform as your bridesmaids. Then you may go to David's Bridal(http://www.davidsbridal.com), Dessy(http://www.dessy.com), Azazie(http://www.azazie.com) or other online shops to pick up you dreamful dresses. What's more, dresses in some of the online shop are not so expensive as the real shop. So it might be a good choice.

Making a full use of these online wedding sources is really helpful to our wonderful wedding.

Are you sure you're in the right place?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: