Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Marie's Jewelry  (Read 100892 times)
Hester
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #255 on: May 12, 2017, 09:50:20 AM »

She has such a great figure! Doesn't have that "starved myself down from my natural frame" look.
Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Topaz for November

Ignore
« Reply #256 on: November 18, 2017, 09:05:38 PM »

A recent thread at the Royal Jewels MB once again alluded to the Dagmar Floral tiara having been gifted by Daisy to Marie.

http://members2.boardhost...ls/thread/1509896957.html

I do hope it's true because you know that if the tiara is only a permanent loan... 'One' will get her claws on it faster that you can spell Prada once Daisy kicks the bucket.
And Marie would only be left with the Flora Danica tiara which is also a loan.  Angry

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #257 on: November 18, 2017, 09:28:52 PM »

A recent thread at the Royal Jewels MB once again alluded to the Dagmar Floral tiara having been gifted by Daisy to Marie.

http://members2.boardhost...ls/thread/1509896957.html

I do hope it's true because you know that if the tiara is only a permanent loan... 'One' will get her claws on it faster that you can spell Prada once Daisy kicks the bucket.
And Marie would only be left with the Flora Danica tiara which is also a loan.  Angry

I sincerely hope Marge leaves that tiara to Joachim.  It's nicer than any of Mosh's tiaras, and you're right-she would greedily take it for herself the minute Marge is gone.
esther angeline

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #258 on: Yesterday at 06:07:59 PM »

What do the two tiaras look like?
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #259 on: Yesterday at 06:17:31 PM »

Who's two, EA? Marie's or Yrma's?

Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Topaz for November

Ignore
« Reply #260 on: Yesterday at 08:54:28 PM »

What do the two tiaras look like?

Here are Marie's :

The Dagmar Floral

The Flora Danica ( Marie wore it only once or twice to this day)

Harley
Board Helper
Ginormous Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #261 on: Yesterday at 09:05:39 PM »

But the flora danica tiara was made with Marie in mind. She was the inspiration for it.

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #262 on: Yesterday at 10:17:06 PM »

^^^ I didn't know they made her accompanying earrings. Would have been great to see Marie wearing both pieces compbined.

here is some more info:

Copenhagen jeweler Flora Danica created this modern tiara especially for Princess Marie. The design, by Anja Blinkenberg with input from Marie herself, includes three lilies (French influence, for the French-born princess) to represent Marie, Joachim, and their first child, Prince Henrik. The lilies are made of silver and their centers are topped by tiny diamonds, more than 50 in all.

Amethysts are Princess Marie's favorite stone, and so a line of 25 cabochon amethyst balls sits at the base of the tiara.

The tiara was completed and shown to Marie in 2011 (while she was pregnant with her second child, hence the omission of Princess Athena in the design explanation), but she waited until March 2014 to wear it in public.

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #263 on: Yesterday at 10:28:26 PM »

They should have - IMO - mount a tiara frame (don't know the technical term) to it, so the tiara sits up higher and you can see the Amethysts better

I know it's not a necklace, cannot be taken apart, but another sterling frame, wrapped in the velvet band matching her her would have done wonders, I think.

Princess BlueEyes

Warned
Gigantic Member

New money SHOUTS -> -> old money whispers

Ignore
« Reply #264 on: Yesterday at 11:09:10 PM »

^^^ I didn't know they made her accompanying earrings. Would have been great to see Marie wearing both pieces compbined.

here is some more info:

Copenhagen jeweler Flora Danica created this modern tiara especially for Princess Marie. The design, by Anja Blinkenberg with input from Marie herself, includes three lilies (French influence, for the French-born princess) to represent Marie, Joachim, and their first child, Prince Henrik. The lilies are made of silver and their centers are topped by tiny diamonds, more than 50 in all.

Amethysts are Princess Marie's favorite stone, and so a line of 25 cabochon amethyst balls sits at the base of the tiara.

The tiara was completed and shown to Marie in 2011 (while she was pregnant with her second child, hence the omission of Princess Athena in the design explanation), but she waited until March 2014 to wear it in public.

I hope she wears this tiara with the earrings soon.

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: