Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 26   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Marie's Jewelry  (Read 178707 times)
LadyK8

Micro Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: October 13, 2011, 12:12:49 AM »

Marie has beautiful jewelry!  The only piece I don't like is her engagement ring!  Blah!!   
shoshanah

Ginormous Member

New Zealand New Zealand

getting ready for a date with Shosh

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: October 13, 2011, 12:13:21 AM »

Mary cannot even keep proper seat form on a horse, so her hands are not from riding.  Well, not from riding horses, anyway.

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: October 13, 2011, 12:57:58 AM »

Mary cannot even keep proper seat form on a horse, so her hands are not from riding.  Well, not from riding horses, anyway.
Laugh bounce Star  Exactly!

She's also not airing the old family jewels.  The vast majority of the jewelry Mary wears is from Marianne Dulong and other contemporary designers.  They're not old jewels. 
shoshanah

Ginormous Member

New Zealand New Zealand

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: October 13, 2011, 01:27:14 AM »

Yep, it is all new ugly stuff that all looks the same.  Nothing stylish, nothing that can be Mary's trademark, it is given to her because of her title and she wears it because it is free or discounted, but there is nothing personal about it.

freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

Official TeaSpoon of Royal Dish. Aka TrollSpoon.

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: October 13, 2011, 01:45:03 AM »

Yep, it is all new ugly stuff that all looks the same.  Nothing stylish, nothing that can be Mary's trademark, it is given to her because of her title and she wears it because it is free or discounted, but there is nothing personal about it.

Mary reminds me of a friend of mine who, each year, buys clothes according to the new trends.  She literally buys what is in the catalogue/ magazine right down to shoes and accessories. And it looks ok but, because there are no personal touches and/or connection to her in the outfit, it never looks good.  It looks tidy and neat, but never outstanding. 

Another friend buys thrift and vintage and always looks a million dollars because she dresses according to her tastes and not that of a designer.  She is forever complimented when we are out, much to the chagrin of the other friend who believes that - because it's Prada / Gucci / Dior etc - she is the more fashionable one.

My first friend = Mary.  Second friend = Marie.

You can call me TrollSpoon.
BaronessLee

Large Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: October 13, 2011, 02:34:12 AM »

I thought I had read somewhere she road comeptetively as a teen. I could be wrong.
shoshanah

Ginormous Member

New Zealand New Zealand

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: October 13, 2011, 04:43:01 AM »

Yeah I've read that too, but considering how masculine her body is, her facial features, I wouldn't really expect her to have dainty hands.  So I think those manly hands she has are genetics, not due to riding horses.

hanzo1

Most Exalted Member

Costa Rica Costa Rica

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: October 13, 2011, 12:04:36 PM »

Yeah I've read that too, but considering how masculine her body is, her facial features, I wouldn't really expect her to have dainty hands.  So I think those manly hands she has are genetics, not due to riding horses.
yep

Are the shades of Pemberley to be thus polluted?

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: October 13, 2011, 03:59:22 PM »

EEEwwwww........ Yikes guys, don't put Yrma's ugly sisters in a MARIE thread..... Sad

Galuh

Ginormous Member

Tuvalu Tuvalu

Mary & Michael, twins separated at birth?

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: October 13, 2011, 04:24:48 PM »

Ggeezzzz... I almost post another pics showing mannish figure of the sisters but now I'd better not to pollute more this thread with it  Grin

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: October 13, 2011, 05:06:50 PM »

Ggeezzzz... I almost post another pics showing mannish figure of the sisters but now I'd better not to pollute more this thread with it  Grin

Hug  Star

Mille

Gigantic Member

Denmark Denmark

Meary at the beach

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: October 13, 2011, 05:19:17 PM »

EEEwwwww........ Yikes guys, don't put Yrma's ugly sisters in a MARIE thread..... Sad

But it is funny to see Meary`s Clown nose pre-op Yes (in 2 versions)

"She isnīt wearing ANYTHING", said a young child

The empress shuddered, for she knew that they were right, but she thought, "The procession must go on!" She carried herself even more proudly, and the chamberlains walked along behind carrying the train that wasn't there.

H.C. Andersen
lupina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: October 13, 2011, 06:00:26 PM »

Marie has such elegant hands for pretty bling, compared that is, to Yrma  Whistle

lupina

Marie does have fine hands, and great with bling.
Comparison with Mary's hands??

Mary has the type of hands that two of my equestrian daughters have.
They are more rugged, strong and outdoorsy - like Zara Phillips' hands.
I'm not suggesting that Mary is anywhere near as good a rider but just that years of
doing sporty and active things does show on the hands.
My Aunt is an avid gardener and her hands are twice as 'etched' as Mary's.
My Aunt always says - 'You can't be too precious or preoccupied by your looks or you'd never leave the house and get anything done.'

Hands that look used/useful are okay by me ... and also some people are born with bigger hands.

Mary's bigger bling is often in keeping with the expectation that she will give the old family jewels an airing; people like to see them at formal occasions.  
I know I enjoy seeing them and other Royal House's gems.

Question or statement... Thinking

lupina
« Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 06:31:34 PM by lupina » Logged

Be who you are, and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind - Dr Seuss

The other RD - http://richarddawkins.net/
Elissa

Most Exalted Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: October 13, 2011, 06:56:59 PM »

New info about Marie's Flora Danica tiara:

Billed Bladet n°41 has an article about it. Like Mary's Midnight tiara, it's on "permanent loan"_the tiara is still owned by flora Danica, but its use is reserved for Marie only.
The tiara is made of oxydised silver and white gold, with three lilies symbolising Joachim, Marie and their son Henrik. To symbolise the baby coming in January, a diamond was placed in the larger lily in the middle. The base is adorned with a row of facetted amethysts.

No picture online yet, but there shoiuld be one in BB website in some days.

Snow Queen

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: October 13, 2011, 07:03:59 PM »

yep

Jaysus...I pity the men who have to wake up to those faces every morning. If they are that rough fully made up can you imagine them without makeup!!!!  Yikes
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 26   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: