Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Braganças  (Read 31048 times)
esther angeline

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2014, 04:34:44 PM »

Thanks Duchess of Lisbon!   Star
Curtains

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2014, 11:26:31 PM »

I'd far prefer an heir or a pretender to have a little dignity.  I look at Caroline of Monaco's sons and ((shudder)).

"Some of it's magic, and some of it's tragic: but I had a good life, all the way." - Jimmy Buffet, America's premiere poet
violetroses

Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2014, 11:38:01 PM »

I'd far prefer an heir or a pretender to have a little dignity.  I look at Caroline of Monaco's sons and ((shudder)).

Well to be fair Pierre seems ok now at least

“'I doubt there are any subtleties of combat I can advise you on ma'am” Ross Poldark
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2014, 12:27:09 AM »

You aren't a fan of the Trashiraghis?   Tongue  (me neither)

EA- Jumping Jumping Jumping Jumping Jumping  Congratulations on your big 3-0-0-0!!!! Star Champagne
esther angeline

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2014, 06:01:39 AM »

Thankyou Pixie !  Hug   Star
Duchess of Lisbon

Mini Member

Portugal Portugal

Tihi

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2014, 07:30:01 PM »

Either that or he may have bony fusion of his spine making it rigid.  We need videos of his movement to be sure. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mX1G5qzfxig

It's the vídeo of the mass that the Braganças attended to celebrate Afonso's 18th birthday
start 1:12
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2014, 08:44:44 PM »

Either that or he may have bony fusion of his spine making it rigid.  We need videos of his movement to be sure. 

It's the vídeo of the mass that the Braganças attended to celebrate Afonso's 18th birthday

Just what every 18 year old boy wants-a church service.   Laugh bounce Laughing

I have to laugh at these videos.  They seem like such propaganda.  They're a nice looking family, but the fact that they created a logo for this mass (and the fact that they had this mass in the first place) just makes me laugh. 
Duchess of Lisbon

Mini Member

Portugal Portugal

Tihi

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: April 06, 2014, 09:45:38 PM »

I have to laugh at these videos.  They seem like such propaganda.  They're a nice looking family, but the fact that they created a logo for this mass (and the fact that they had this mass in the first place) just makes me laugh. 

Too bad for them that nobody gave a damn about Afonso's birthday. The only press that was there was photografers of celebrities magazines.

And Afonso speaks like a "beto" (a term used to described people from rich neighborhoods). He said at the end of the vídeo that is asking to his father for a car and that wants to go to college in september!
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: April 07, 2014, 04:53:27 PM »

Too bad for them that nobody gave a damn about Afonso's birthday. The only press that was there was photografers of celebrities magazines.

And Afonso speaks like a "beto" (a term used to described people from rich neighborhoods). He said at the end of the vídeo that is asking to his father for a car and that wants to go to college in september!

I sincerely hope that Alfonso is going to college in September!  It would be sad if he didn't.  I can't see his parents allowing him to learn a trade, so if he's going to be a functioning member of society, he'd better get some education or training. 

The family doesn't realize that nobody really cares about their "royal" status?  They don't realize that they're only seen as celebs?  How sad.
ortensia

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: April 07, 2014, 05:57:15 PM »

So young Alfonso only wish for a car and an education on his 18 th birthday?
He could have asked for a gap year to help the poor people of third word countries or to find his ineer/true self like many of his richer peers ask and get at his age.....
violetroses

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: April 08, 2014, 08:59:46 PM »

He could have asked for a gap year to help the poor people of third word countries or to find his ineer/true self like many of his richer peers ask and get at his age.....

Considering how devout they seem I also would have thought he would at least plan to do a little good work with the poor & needy. Perhaps he could help out in the TNT soup kitchen Wink

I do believe he didnt think how it might sound though. Maybe he thought I'll make myself sound like a normal 18 year old. What 18 year old guy does not want a car?

“'I doubt there are any subtleties of combat I can advise you on ma'am” Ross Poldark
Dangereuse

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: April 09, 2014, 05:05:20 AM »

Thanks for the video Duchess of Lisbon  Thumb up  He moves just fine.  His nose in the sky is pure attitude.  Mares would be proud.
Duchess of Lisbon

Mini Member

Portugal Portugal

Tihi

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: April 09, 2014, 06:56:42 PM »

Considering how devout they seem I also would have thought he would at least plan to do a little good work with the poor & needy. Perhaps he could help out in the TNT soup kitchen Wink

I do believe he didnt think how it might sound though. Maybe he thought I'll make myself sound like a normal 18 year old. What 18 year old guy does not want a car?

The Bragança children do once in a while some volunteer work.

http://translate.google.p...-orgulhosa&edit-text=
Lady Willoughby

Big Member

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: April 09, 2014, 07:04:18 PM »

That's comendable, but nothing that blows me away, it sounds like they are involved as much as the average American teenager. At least in the state I reside in, you're required to complete a senior project involving many hours of charity work to obtain your high school diploma

violetroses

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: April 09, 2014, 08:36:51 PM »

The Bragança children do once in a while some volunteer work.

http://translate.google.p...-orgulhosa&edit-text=

Im glad to see their mother has a good influence on them.

It says in the interview that Duchess of Lisbon posted that Alfonso was educated in England for 2 years up to 2013.

Why was he educated in England during the period 2011-2013? It seems a bit strange doing it for such a short time and at such a strange point in his education 15-17 years old.

Some royals go to British university or Sandhurst or do British Boarding school 14-18. D.Isabel seems to have considered it a change of scene to broaden his horizions - although I dont suppose much can be learnt of British culture in only 2 years at a boarding school.

Was Alfonso sent to Ampleforth or Stonyhurst or Brompton Oratory school or was it a non catholic boarding school?

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: