Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Braganças  (Read 29129 times)
Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: February 26, 2015, 07:23:00 PM »

disgusting people  Dead.
Roman Patrician

Mini Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: February 26, 2015, 07:53:17 PM »

I didn't see any Habsburgs on the list, plenty of Oldenburgs and Braganças though.

These people are barking up the wrong tree. If there is a pope who will open the Eucharist to everyone it is Francis. I can imagine most of these people are going crazy with the things he's done and said. Must be sad to still live in the Middle Ages...  Snare
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: February 26, 2015, 07:55:11 PM »

I didn't see any Habsburgs on the list, plenty of Oldenburgs and Braganças though.

These people are barking up the wrong tree. If there is a pope who will open the Eucharist to everyone it is Francis. I can imagine most of these people are going crazy with the things he's done and said. Must be sad to still live in the Middle Ages...  Snare

There is an Archduchess Alexandra listed.  She's the sister of Carl-Christian, the husband of Marie-Astrid of Luxembourg.  Alexandra is married to man with the last name Riesele.  He's an ambassador (or something like that) in Chile.  They're both listed. 

All hail the future King Nobstante!!
Knight Grand Cross in the Order of the Whorish Spanx
https://31.media.tumblr.c...ine_mzekcuA9Ln1snsa9a.jpg
Roman Patrician

Mini Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: February 26, 2015, 09:11:35 PM »

There is an Archduchess Alexandra listed.  She's the sister of Carl-Christian, the husband of Marie-Astrid of Luxembourg.  Alexandra is married to man with the last name Riesele.  He's an ambassador (or something like that) in Chile.  They're both listed. 

Ah, sorry, I didn't see her. I was looking for the name Habsburg. I'm surprised the rest of her big, inbred family didn't sign  Whistle
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: February 26, 2015, 09:22:01 PM »

Ah, sorry, I didn't see her. I was looking for the name Habsburg. I'm surprised the rest of her big, inbred family didn't sign  Whistle

I am too.  I wonder if they have but weren't deemed important enough to be on the VIP list?  I'm sure Imre and Katie signed it.  This fits in perfectly with their previous "activism".  I am thinking in particularly about that weird manifesto they released before their wedding about how they weren't going to have sex outside of marriage.  Nothing wrong with holding that belief, but some things need to stay private.  I don't need details about someone's sex life. 

This makes me wonder what these royals think about their fellow Catholic royals who are divorced (Jean of Luxembourg) or who are living in sham relationships (that Habsburg with the unibrow who lives apart from his wife-can't think of his name). I sincerely hope that if the Pope receives this piece of nonsense, he throws it in the recycle bin and reminds these jerks to love others and not judge. 

Roman Patrician

Mini Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: February 26, 2015, 11:36:41 PM »

I find it quite odd that this guy not only signed but was okay with his name being publicised: Ambassador Armando Valladares and his wife. Former U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. Commission on Human Rights (USA).

Perhaps it's good that he is the former ambassador regarding human rights...  Nono
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: February 27, 2015, 12:16:47 AM »

I find it quite odd that this guy not only signed but was okay with his name being publicised: Ambassador Armando Valladares and his wife. Former U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. Commission on Human Rights (USA).

Perhaps it's good that he is the former ambassador regarding human rights...  Nono

It scares me that someone with such backward and medieval views would have a position like that.   Nerves

Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: February 27, 2015, 12:19:03 AM »

Seriously?? I'm ashamed of being from the same country as the Duke Crap

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: February 27, 2015, 12:56:52 AM »

I don't understand why these deposed royals make political statements like that.  The Braganzas, like the Greeks, and the French families like to spend their time going to royal events and using their useless titles.  If they hope stand a chance of being considered to be reinstated, then doing stupid political things like this isn't going to work in their favor.  One of the French pretenders (Louis-Alphonse) made some similarly stupid anti-gay declaration a few months ago. 

Either they know they don't have a snowman's chance in hell of being reinstated (and if that's the case, stop the nonsense with the titles) or they're so delusional that they think this is okay. 

The new Pope has made it a point to reach out to those who have been alienated by the Church-in the way that Jesus did.  Why do these jackasses want to go against the tide that Pope Francis has worked to cultivate?  If you don't want a divorce, then don't get one.  Don't like gay marriage?  Don't marry someone of the same gender.  Worry about yourself and about being a good person.  This behavior is not okay and does nothing to make these people look like true believers of that faith.  It just makes them look cold and hateful.

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: February 27, 2015, 11:33:35 AM »

I am too.  I wonder if they have but weren't deemed important enough to be on the VIP list?  I'm sure Imre and Katie signed it.  This fits in perfectly with their previous "activism".  I am thinking in particularly about that weird manifesto they released before their wedding about how they weren't going to have sex outside of marriage.  Nothing wrong with holding that belief, but some things need to stay private.  I don't need details about someone's sex life. 

This makes me wonder what these royals think about their fellow Catholic royals who are divorced (Jean of Luxembourg) or who are living in sham relationships (that Habsburg with the unibrow who lives apart from his wife-can't think of his name). I sincerely hope that if the Pope receives this piece of nonsense, he throws it in the recycle bin and reminds these jerks to love others and not judge. 

You mean the current head of the Imperial and Royal Habsburgh House? Archduke Karl and his enstranged wife Francesca Anne Dolores Freiin Thyssen-Bornemisza de Kászon et Impérfalva
Curtains

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: February 27, 2015, 01:09:11 PM »

Rick Santorum, former US Senator from PA, is also listed among the "prominent" signers.  His name is a byword - dare I say it, shorthand - for douche. 

In fact, Google "Rick Santorum Douche" and you will see the many, many, many hateful things he espouses.

Given the fairly open discussion about Dom Duarte's sexuality and the nature of his marriage, I find his signing of this proclamation to be the ultimate in hateful self-hatred.

"Some of it's magic, and some of it's tragic: but I had a good life, all the way." - Jimmy Buffet, America's premiere poet
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: February 27, 2015, 03:01:16 PM »

Rick Santorium is that that guy who had weird and wrong remarks about euthanasia in the Netherlands?

http://www.washingtonpost...2/21/gIQAJaRbSR_blog.html
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: February 27, 2015, 06:28:21 PM »

Rick Santorum is such a piece of garbage that I couldn't even bring myself to comment on his signing of this document.  Of course an ignorant toolbag would sign this.  I would have been shocked if he wasn't involved. 

That ought to be a wake-up call to the others who signed it.  When you are putting yourself in the same category as Rick Santorum, then you have basically failed at life. 

What are the rumors about Duarte's sexuality? 

editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: February 27, 2015, 07:38:59 PM »

ITA w/all the comments re Santorum
I'd go on (and on) but don't want to be OT.
Curtains

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: February 28, 2015, 02:42:03 PM »

What are the rumors about Duarte's sexuality? 

Lifelong "bachelor", last in his "Royal" line, never seen with a woman hithertofore, then....quite suddenly....marriage to a (much younger) suitable woman who had never been heard of before...the math adds up.

"Some of it's magic, and some of it's tragic: but I had a good life, all the way." - Jimmy Buffet, America's premiere poet
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: