Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Royal Wedding Invitation Cards  (Read 9677 times)
sleepyvalentina

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2013, 04:14:14 PM »

Thanks debby  Thumb up Star

This looks like a placecard.

That's definitely a placecard!   Star
(And I cropped that picture before posting it here back then, how closely do I look at the photos I post  Whistle )

In my defence, I've never seen a placecard at the Spanish events  Whistle Wink (until someone posts a photo here  Tongue )

In this video they show how the table is set and the beginning of the lunch offered to Dilma Rousseff in November, I can't see any placecards (unless the names are printed on the menus), maybe they show a seat chart to the guests before?

http://www.youtube.com/wa...ch?v=PuQe0c9k6cs#t=15m08s

Oh, it totally blends. I looked at that picture at least a dozen times before I noticed it.

Clara
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2013, 12:11:23 PM »

Placecards at Windor:

https://www.youtube.com/w...ch?v=exhbFPlPNLE#t=17m14s

Clara
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2013, 11:08:36 PM »

Placecards tonight at the Madrid's Royal Palace:

Molly2101

Huge Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2013, 11:59:43 PM »

I imagine they have place cards at these events as standard.  At the Churches for Royal weddings I have seen chairs with the person's name on them.  They even had those at Wills and Kate's wedding and noticed them at the service at St Paul's for the Diamond Jubilee.

At British banquets the Royalfamily get notes to tell them where to sit as Sophie stated in an interview she has sat in the wrong seat a few times and made sure to read her notes more carefully next time.

"All my heart is yours, sir: it belongs to you; and with you it would remain, were fate to exile the rest of me from your presence forever." Jane Eyre, Charlotte Bronte.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: