Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Schak family pics of the twin christening  (Read 18985 times)
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: April 22, 2011, 09:00:09 PM »

these boys get more and more handsome

Mixed-race kids are usually good looking. These two are no exceptions. Nicolai and Felix will be the best looking ones in the DRF. F&M just don't create beautiful babies and Hendrik doesn't look promising either.

Nicolai looks more and more like Alex. So Alex was there as well? I didn't see any photos of her.

This daddy is quite handsome  Roll Eyes!! I love the pic... All of them look happy and proud. Sure Marie is dooing a good job, holding the family together.

Marie isn't raising these boys. Their mother is.
Marianne
Banned
Small Member

Denmark Denmark

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: April 22, 2011, 10:19:37 PM »

I think the relations are very formal. At a photoshoot Felix adressed Marie as Princess and not by her name. Joachim responded akward and said that Felix was allowed to say Marie. And then he laughed embarresed.

Actually I also think Marie acted a bit odd at the baptism of little Henrik towards Nikolai.
Nikolai gave her a paper formed as a plaine and she took it and looked cold and then gave it back to the poor child.
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: April 22, 2011, 10:25:27 PM »

Yikes---Helle is skinnier than a skeleton! Dead  She actually makes Waity look chubby...
Marianne
Banned
Small Member

Denmark Denmark

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: April 22, 2011, 10:40:49 PM »

Helle has a law degree and has worked some years as a lawyer until she dedicated her time running her husbonds estate. The baronet is some 30 years older I think.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #49 on: April 22, 2011, 11:33:33 PM »

Helle has a law degree and has worked some years as a lawyer until she dedicated her time running her husbonds estate. The baronet is some 30 years older I think.

She may be very succesful but she's not very attractive IMO.
shoshanah

Humongous Member

New Zealand New Zealand

getting ready for a date with Shosh

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: April 22, 2011, 11:42:06 PM »

I think the relations are very formal. At a photoshoot Felix adressed Marie as Princess and not by her name. Joachim responded akward and said that Felix was allowed to say Marie. And then he laughed embarresed.

Actually I also think Marie acted a bit odd at the baptism of little Henrik towards Nikolai.
Nikolai gave her a paper formed as a plaine and she took it and looked cold and then gave it back to the poor child.

Well, Joachim is the stickler for people being called by their title, isn't he?

Also, Nikolai was throwing paper planes during Henrik's baptism.

Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: April 23, 2011, 01:14:23 AM »

Joachim was full of smiles during the christening, I am not sure if he was just happy or laughing at Fred?
Marianne
Banned
Small Member

Denmark Denmark

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: April 23, 2011, 09:56:40 AM »

She may be very succesful but she's not very attractive IMO.

Well perhaps it sounded a bit flashy than was intended. Helle has left a career as a lawyer and are now brewing beer....baronet beer.....

She has got a sister and there one can see a version of Helle without anorexia....
Marianne
Banned
Small Member

Denmark Denmark

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: April 23, 2011, 10:19:44 AM »

I didn't see Nikolai throwing paper planes. But still why couldn't she just take the paper plane?

When you get a gift from a child especially a stepson you just take it with a smile, don't you?

if he has to adress her princess, she would be content with that, I should think.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: April 23, 2011, 06:23:24 PM »

I didn't see Nikolai throwing paper planes. But still why couldn't she just take the paper plane?

When you get a gift from a child especially a stepson you just take it with a smile, don't you?

if he has to adress her princess, she would be content with that, I should think.

How do you know that she wasn't?  According to your earlier post, Nikolai addressed her as "princess" and then Jokke was the one who corrected him.  According to what you wrote, Marie didn't say anything or do anything when Nikolai addressed her.  It was Jokke only. 

Perhaps she had seen him making the paper airplanes during the service and was annoyed when he tried to give it to her afterward.  He was too old at that point to be goofing around in church like that (I would expect that of Isabella or Christian, who were much younger), and perhaps she was annoyed.  I don't blame her.  I would be too.

I've seen many more videos and read articles that show and state that Marie has a great relationship with Nikolai and Felix.
shoshanah

Humongous Member

New Zealand New Zealand

getting ready for a date with Shosh

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: April 23, 2011, 06:27:08 PM »

I agree, Pixiecat.  That family looks a lot healthier and it is a composite family and the one that is "perfect" (the CP family) looks like shit.

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: April 23, 2011, 06:31:01 PM »

I agree, Pixiecat.  That family looks a lot healthier and it is a composite family and the one that is "perfect" (the CP family) looks like shit.

ITA Shosh Star  Actually, I've never seen any article that states that Marie doesn't get along with the kids Thinking  I also think the fact that Alex and Martin invite J&M to events they throw for the boys (birthday parties, etc) is a nice indicator that they all seem to get along.
Marianne
Banned
Small Member

Denmark Denmark

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: April 23, 2011, 06:40:39 PM »

Alexandra and Martin has a great relation with Fred and Mary. They have some common friends and go to some of the same parties.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: April 23, 2011, 06:41:37 PM »

Alexandra and Martin has a great relation with Fred and Mary. They have some common friends and go to some of the same parties.

Yep...and Martin likes to lurk around the club when they're having a party, hoping for an invite Tongue
tigerben
Board Helper
Humongous Member

Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Republic of

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: April 23, 2011, 09:05:24 PM »

From what I have seen in photos. They have a cordial relationship, due to the fact she  was Fred SIL for a number of years, and as Alex is the mother of fred nephews, it is like most Exs and past families , when they see each other  on a social occasion they have a quick chat,if the couple were good friends we would have know and see the many photos as Martin loves the publicity.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: