Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Schak family pics of the twin christening  (Read 18987 times)
shoshanah

Humongous Member

New Zealand New Zealand

getting ready for a date with Shosh

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: April 23, 2011, 09:34:13 PM »

There was ZERO warmth between Mary and Alexandra when Alex and Jokke were still married.  I am sure they are civil but I would not call it a "great relation".

abs

Humongous Member

Svalbard and Jan Mayen Svalbard and Jan Mayen

Illegal substances? MOI???!!!

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: April 23, 2011, 09:37:34 PM »

There was ZERO warmth between Mary and Alexandra when Alex and Jokke were still married.  I am sure they are civil but I would not call it a "great relation".

I agree. There seemed to be an Iceberg between them. It was very clear there was NO chemistry there!

SEXY,SEXY!!!
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: April 23, 2011, 09:50:57 PM »

I agree, Pixiecat.  That family looks a lot healthier and it is a composite family and the one that is "perfect" (the CP family) looks like shit.

ITA Shosh Star  Actually, I've never seen any article that states that Marie doesn't get along with the kids Thinking  I also think the fact that Alex and Martin invite J&M to events they throw for the boys (birthday parties, etc) is a nice indicator that they all seem to get along.

Personally, I'd give Alex more credit for ensuring Nikolai and Felix have a good relationship with their father and stepmother than Marie. Not all ex-wives are that generous and selfless, putting the best interest of their children over their own resentment or bitterness. As for Marie, I'm sure she's keeping a good relationship with the boys for Joachim's sake. But if those two boys move half way around the world tomorrow, I don't think Marie would feel any loss. She has her own son. 
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: April 24, 2011, 02:29:08 AM »

I agree, Pixiecat.  That family looks a lot healthier and it is a composite family and the one that is "perfect" (the CP family) looks like shit.

ITA Shosh Star  Actually, I've never seen any article that states that Marie doesn't get along with the kids Thinking  I also think the fact that Alex and Martin invite J&M to events they throw for the boys (birthday parties, etc) is a nice indicator that they all seem to get along.

Personally, I'd give Alex more credit for ensuring Nikolai and Felix have a good relationship with their father and stepmother than Marie. Not all ex-wives are that generous and selfless, putting the best interest of their children over their own resentment or bitterness. As for Marie, I'm sure she's keeping a good relationship with the boys for Joachim's sake. But if those two boys move half way around the world tomorrow, I don't think Marie would feel any loss. She has her own son. 

hmm, I don't know. I think Marie is attached to the Nikolai and Felix. One can fake "love or affection" just for so long, but then the real person comes to light (*wink..wink*).
Marie took her time to get to know the boys and gave them time get used to her in their father's life. She herself came from a divorced home and I imagine can put herself very well in F&N shoes (re new partners of parents) She's done everything right upto now.

Martin on the other hand latched onto Felix and Nikolai, like a tick very early, making everybody aware in public what a great stepfather he is. That was too much for my taste. Makes him look fake to me more than anything (I'm not saying that they don't have a good realationship, nevertheless he gives me the creeps)

From what I've seen and read I think J&M&F&N have grown together and the bigger boys are just enamoured by little Henrik and get along well.

Gwen

Large Member

IBM-Ideal Breeding Material

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: April 24, 2011, 11:15:00 AM »

I think the relations are very formal. At a photoshoot Felix adressed Marie as Princess and not by her name. Joachim responded akward and said that Felix was allowed to say Marie. And then he laughed embarresed.

Actually I also think Marie acted a bit odd at the baptism of little Henrik towards Nikolai.
Nikolai gave her a paper formed as a plaine and she took it and looked cold and then gave it back to the poor child.

Well, Joachim is the stickler for people being called by their title, isn't he?

Also, Nikolai was throwing paper planes during Henrik's baptism.

I didn't see Nikolai throwing paper planes. But still why couldn't she just take the paper plane?

When you get a gift from a child especially a stepson you just take it with a smile, don't you?

if he has to adress her princess, she would be content with that, I should think.

I wouldn't call a paper plane a gift. It wasn't the place or the occasion for high spirits, Nikolai is old enough to be told that. There is a way to teach children proper behavior in social situations without being harsh or unkind, I saw nothing in Marie's response to say that she was either.

As for calling her princess, Marie is a princess. Joachim seems to be a formal kind of guy, unlike Frederik, I would not be surprised to find that his children were a reflection of him. It is odd nowadays and it does seem supercilious, why, over in Spain I have always found the way they sign their title after their name (the Infantas and their spouses do that too) very pretentious, I much prefer the English custom of using their first name and the Latin initial for their title, it's more dignified imo. If Marie likes to be called Princess, she is not unlike her sister-in-law, who simple loves to be called Crown Princess.

I noticed l-i-w Caroline curtsied twice to Mary, once when they neared the altar, and the other when Mary came to her seat. These people are all conscious of their privilege in life, it comes with the territory, and as former commoners, it's not surprising if these two women are rather impressed by the status.
Holly Golightly

Gigantic Member

New Caledonia New Caledonia

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: April 24, 2011, 12:39:46 PM »

Felix was probably just unsure of how he should address her in front of the press, and if he should use the familiar 'Marie' as he would in private or her formal title as other royals tend to do in public. The fact that he is even considering matters of protocol at such a young age shows that he is very circumspect, and will I'm sure will turn into a very media-savvy young man.
Royal Me!

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: April 24, 2011, 02:48:09 PM »

I liked Marie's youthful outfit.  After all, she still is.

Caroline and Helle were dressed similar to Mary.
It's rather obvious that those two consulted Mary.

addyson

Micro Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: June 13, 2012, 08:15:29 AM »

Great post.  I agree with you.  It is easy to be nice to Felix and Nic when the press is there.
masha

Warned
Small Member

https://images.search.yahoo.com/images/view;_ylt=A

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: February 28, 2016, 04:56:29 AM »

I also irked me a bit that Marie was pushed so into background, because of the way Mares behaved at little Henrik's christening. Didn't like it at all.

So, I could imagine that the first row of 6 fadderen where for Vicent (cringe), and the second row of 6 were for Josephine.

Jumping

But the Schak's looked so fabulous as a family, that I decided to make a new thread for them....here they are - add to it if you find more, please.

PeDe, I am new to this thread, what did Mary do at little Henrik's christening? Thanks in advance
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: February 28, 2016, 05:21:21 AM »

She ignored Queen Ann-Marie, and almost made Isabella trip.

>> https://youtu.be/oVMIgaoG2AU

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: February 28, 2016, 05:38:56 AM »

She also demonstrated her infamous crab walk in an attempt to get the most camera time possible.  In addition to that, she shoved Isabella (who was a toddler who had difficulty walking due to a possible club foot at the time) while up at the altar. 
masha

Warned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: February 28, 2016, 07:25:43 AM »

Thank you, that was really obnoxious, she walked by Queen Ann-Marie without any acknowledgement, what a rude woman
masha

Warned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: February 28, 2016, 07:26:33 AM »

She also demonstrated her infamous crab walk in an attempt to get the most camera time possible.  In addition to that, she shoved Isabella (who was a toddler who had difficulty walking due to a possible club foot at the time) while up at the altar. 

Thank you
Hester
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: February 28, 2016, 09:55:45 AM »

What a horrible person she is!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: