Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rania's Transformation  (Read 9707 times)
shastadaisy

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« on: April 15, 2011, 07:48:27 PM »

Wow...I don't think I've seen quite so much evidence of Rania's time under the knife as I have from looking at all these photo, especially from the early days of her marriage.  Her daughters look much more like her pre-surgery than they do now...obviously!

http://orderofsplendor.blogspot.com/
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Pitcairn Pitcairn

"The gauntlet is definitely thrown down. Stay safe

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2011, 04:30:58 AM »

Wow...I don't think I've seen quite so much evidence of Rania's time under the knife as I have from looking at all these photo, especially from the early days of her marriage.  Her daughters look much more like her pre-surgery than they do now...obviously!

http://orderofsplendor.blogspot.com/

Thank you for the link shastadaisy! Star

It's hard to believe that King Abdullah has been on the throne for so long now. The trip down memory lane really showcases her change over the years. From student to newlywed to young mother and a somewhat anonymous life before King Hussein's decision that changed this couple's life forever. 
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2011, 01:43:12 PM »

I don't think Rania has changed that much. She had her nose fixed but that was before she met Abdullah

She looks older, obviously, but the basic shape of her face hasn't changed. IMO.

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
Eugenie

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2011, 04:27:40 PM »

Thank you for the link, Shastadaisy!! Star I discovered this blog very recently and I think it's a very good one.

Sure, the basic shape of Rania's face hasn't changed dramatically, but imagine how her beauty would have evolved if she hadn't been Queen and hadn't got access to the best of the best (facial treatments, beauty products, make-up artists, hair stylists and even photographers). Wink
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2011, 04:32:16 PM »

That probably applies to all royal women who married princes though. IMO.

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
Eugenie

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2011, 04:36:35 PM »

That probably applies to all royal women who married princes though. IMO.

No objection here - we were just talking about Rania in this particular thread. Star Wink
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2011, 04:52:59 PM »

I was responding to your comment about make up artists etc. That applies to any woman IMO.

Rania's style was evolving even before she became queen and it's not a surprise as the early 90s was a horrible time for fashion. By the time she became queen she was already looking sleeker and better.

hanzo1

Most Exalted Member

Costa Rica Costa Rica

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2011, 04:59:21 PM »

is there a picture of the time she met Abdulla? how did she looked then?

IMO there is a difference in looking different than your high school/college than changing so much of your appearance in your late 20's when you already need to be professional

The first happens to most IMO growing out of an awkward stage and developing your personality and style
The later is when your required to change in order to look more respectful and that's happens when your already and adult and developed your personality

Are the shades of Pemberley to be thus polluted?

Eugenie

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2011, 05:01:23 PM »

I didn't write anything contradictory. Just bare in mind that since 1993 Rania moved from 22 to 40 years old and just like any other woman (we agree here of course, it's logical) who suddenly got access to the best of the best treatments etc. due to her high-profile marriage and new position, she managed to transform herself from a funny-looking teenager to one of the most beautiful women in the world. It wasn't nature that merely helped her, was it?! Wink
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2011, 05:08:59 PM »

I didn't say you wrote anything contradictory  Huh?

I merely pointed out that Rania's situation was no different to any other woman who suddenly comes into alot of money. Add to the mix the fact that she was quite young when she married and in many ways probably still quite immature stylewise; I certainly wouldn't expect her to look the same at 40 as she did at 23 when she was a new bride and a very young woman.

IMO most women tend to look their best as they get older and hit their 30s precisely because they know what suits them and are much more comfortable in themselves.

Eugenie

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2011, 05:18:22 PM »

I see your point now, Little_star and I second it! Thumb up
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2011, 05:51:56 PM »

I see your point now, Little_star and I second it! Thumb up
Thanks Eugenie.  Smiley

Imperial Majesty

Small Member

Madeleine's reaction to the wedding

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2014, 09:27:50 PM »

I find her transformation amazing. I think Rania looked kind of average looking before marriage. Not the striking beauty she is today.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: