Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Posting on the wedding day!  (Read 31871 times)
fogdancer

Big Member

Brazil Brazil

He dances! Be jealous Jagger

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: January 15, 2012, 06:45:29 AM »

For anyone having withdrawals from the 'Wedding of the Century' Laughing  (or with nearly 4 hours to kill!) here it is in full glory:

http://www.youtube.com/wa...text=G22da538RVAAAAAAAAAA

Off topic

Hmmm well well how can i start this... hmmm

Mosh underrated wedding tiara and a lame engagement ring (remember Brazil is famous by some precious stones) diamonds are not good from here, and Frodo gave her a brazilian diamond .... ; her wedding gown well lets not mention it, go Mette-Marit and Victoria!

Waity underrated wedding gown & lame wedding band;

Zara horrible wedding gown;

So I was looking at internet and boom for my surprise I saw the son of Ralph Lauren wedding... his bride got her wedding dress designed by Ralph Lauren in terms of comparison... sorry Katie.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2012, 06:55:36 AM by fogdancer » Logged

In the lack of the words, be fluent in diamonds.
freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

BooHoo Sugars

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: January 15, 2012, 07:04:13 AM »

Hot damn, that is gorgeous.

Now, if Waity wanted to be iconic THAT would have been the dress to go for.

Ain't nobody got time for Mary's sh*t.
fogdancer

Big Member

Brazil Brazil

He dances! Be jealous Jagger

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: January 15, 2012, 07:06:53 PM »

FreeThespoon Hug  thanks and I agree with you

In the lack of the words, be fluent in diamonds.
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: January 15, 2012, 07:12:40 PM »

I know! I had hoped before the wedding that she would choose something like this. Even Pippa's gown would have been better IMO.

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
nicolina

Baby Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: February 24, 2012, 08:29:09 AM »

I agree that Kate's wedding dress was bland and rather boring. It was nothing special.  Crap
Princess Tia

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: April 05, 2012, 03:12:25 AM »

Wow, now that's a dress fit for a Princess!!  I just saw a photo of Kate's 2nd dress over on the Camilla thread and I didn't want to hijack that thread so I came over here.  I'm not great at posting photos.  You'll have to put on your "remember cap"--that is if you even want to spare (waste) your time thinking about it as I obviously have. 

I admit I'm duller than disintegrating dishwater so take this for what it's worth.  There really are no words, just some random thoughts.  She wore a 2nd dress, Why........?? Because....?? The only thing I can come up with is, she wanted to show us how wonderful she could have looked during the wedding if she had been allowed to go strapless with her shiny tresses (extensions) tumbling gracefully down her swan-like neck and back.  Those darn royal rules, the shoulders being covered. Even then, they were covered with that little bolero jacket in the evening.  But, the even more exaggerated and Madonna-like "chesticles"--just didn't say "Princess" to me. No

The 2nd dress also looked terribly uncomfortable--she seemed to have to stand ramrod straight in order for it to stay in place. She also kept fiddling with the jewel encrusted belt, appearing to try to keep the waist in  the correct position.  Didn't really seem like a dress for partying or dancing.  Maybe she just wanted the ball gown appearance for the all important first dance?  Wondering if that dress will ever again see the light of day or the stars of night?

As you can probably tell, IMHO neither dress will go down in history as iconic or unforgettable.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 03:51:04 AM by Princess Tia » Logged
Kuei Fei
Banned
Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: April 26, 2012, 07:49:20 PM »

Here are quite a few things I noticed, having watched the whole thing a few months after the wedding (I fortified myslef with a healthy dose of cartoons and comedy movies.

*The smirk on Kate's face when she was listening to the Vicar recite "for richer or poorer"
*Each time Kate looked at Harry, he smiled, but the rest of the time, he looked like he was about to cry; he lowered his face a couple times and swallowed hard, looking at the ceiling almost in supplication
*At the time when they were supposed to confess any reasons that they should not be married, I had the thought that there is something, something that is going ot come out at some point
*Each time Kate began to smile smugly, she suppressed it immediately in her eagerness to seem virtuous and demure; when she was standing waiting for the march to begin, she kept almost smiling widely, and then suppressing it

*Her idiot brother recited the virtues and important things for a Christian to not do, all of which Kate is guilty as sin of ironically
*How Kate kept looking at the cameras and even rolled her eyes at one point during the vows
*When sitting back down, her brother took the program (this was after the signing of the register I think) and put it under his butt to sit on, instead of keeping it in his hands
*Princess Anne looking really, really contemplative when she was talking to her husband

*Zara sneaking a bit of gum into her mouth while sitting with Mike
*When Kate got to the altar, Prince Andrew looked as if he were seeing some dream dashed
*William repeated the vows quickly, as if he were trying not to laugh or cry; he smiled a little at Kate, but it was more as if he were trying not to blow up at her at the altar; I I think he was on the verge of crying
*Her brother looked like a pompous ass of a man and tacky in his suit; he looked like he was going to prom

*When walking down the aisle, Kate was center while her father was off to the side, like a good little doormat
*When the Vicar asked "Who giveth away this woman?" Michael didn't respond "I do" as he should have; it makes me wonder if Carole ripped out his voicebox
*Camilla looked like she was in a huge amount of emotional pain herself and as if she and Charles were doing the dirty work on behalf of HM when they went to witness the signing of the marriage license
*The princesses looked like they were there under duress and I am frankly glad that they didn't wear anything too conventional

*The faces in the audience weren't happy ones, there were a lot there that looked concerned, as if wondering where someone was; there was no uniform goodwill and no real interest in 'the moment' as if they were there, stuffed into suits and dresses, and shipped in to sing the songs and suchlike
*There was little to know sense of community and anticipation; the press fawned over how William drove his own car, but it's not like it was the same as if he were in a carriage or anything really regal
*Westminster looked rather desecrated from the appearance of all the greenery and the trees/flowering actually created a chintzy contrast to the ornate stateliness of the chapel; if the greenery had been in a side chapel, then it would have likely been better, but contrasted with the gold and blues and the grey stone, it looked chintzy
*During the song "God Save The Queen" HM stood silently as if a dream had just dissolved before her eyes; I am sure that she couldn't really sing along, but she looked like she was at a particularly unpleasant engagement

*The whole RF looked like they were at an unpleasant engagement that they either had hoped to cancel or preferably get over with as soon as possible
*When the press were talking about his colleagues in the SAR, I kind of smirked when they were speculating about continuing to work since knowing what I know now, it ain't gonna happen
*At a few moments during the ceremony, HM didn't even sing with the congregation, but instead just looked down with her hat hiding her face; not good, not good at all since that is usually the royal way of hiding tears
*I noticed that after Kate looked at Harry playfully a few times and squirmed giddily, William said something and she suddenly stopped looking at Harry and looked straight ahead, finally getting it together; she was acting like the three had been buddies since forever and that this was some final culmination of their childhood chumminess

*William looked like he was bursting to say something or yell/cry/announce his refusal, but was keeping it in
*No one in the RF looked unanimously happy
*When Kate passed, there were no bows, or nods, anything and some gave her a direct cut by looking away from her as much as possible. As if they couldn't stand looking at her at all.
*Carole looked happy walking next to Charles, but even then Charles was avoiding her direction.

*a few wealthy Arabs there who looked quite solemn and yes, all of them seemed to look at William curiously, as if wondering if he would really do this, if he was really there doing this, and if the wedding ceremony might not actually be postponed.
*James actually put his wedding program UNDER HIS BUTT and sat on it as if he couldn't hold it in his hands
*Carole was watching Pippa and Harry, as if planning thier wedding already
*The kiss on the balcony was not as gripping and Diana and Charles' was; the shouts weren't as in unison as with Charles and Diana

*A few seconds before she started walking down the aisle, Kate had a brief look of grim determination, as if she were running a mile and was within sight of the last sprint.

Such a pity that bedroom gymnastics isn't an Olympic event; Kate would have been a gold medalist of several years standing.
Snow Queen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: April 26, 2012, 08:09:19 PM »

I liked Kate's second dress but could not get over the padded hips! It was so strange. Both dresses had a weird element to them and neither one is an iconic princess dress. I figured she did two dresses because its popular now to have a wedding dress and a reception dress. Seems like a waste of money to me and I have never seen a Princess do it. 

Wow, now that's a dress fit for a Princess!!  I just saw a photo of Kate's 2nd dress over on the Camilla thread and I didn't want to hijack that thread so I came over here.  I'm not great at posting photos.  You'll have to put on your "remember cap"--that is if you even want to spare (waste) your time thinking about it as I obviously have. 

I admit I'm duller than disintegrating dishwater so take this for what it's worth.  There really are no words, just some random thoughts.  She wore a 2nd dress, Why........?? Because....?? The only thing I can come up with is, she wanted to show us how wonderful she could have looked during the wedding if she had been allowed to go strapless with her shiny tresses (extensions) tumbling gracefully down her swan-like neck and back.  Those darn royal rules, the shoulders being covered. Even then, they were covered with that little bolero jacket in the evening.  But, the even more exaggerated and Madonna-like "chesticles"--just didn't say "Princess" to me. No

The 2nd dress also looked terribly uncomfortable--she seemed to have to stand ramrod straight in order for it to stay in place. She also kept fiddling with the jewel encrusted belt, appearing to try to keep the waist in  the correct position.  Didn't really seem like a dress for partying or dancing.  Maybe she just wanted the ball gown appearance for the all important first dance?  Wondering if that dress will ever again see the light of day or the stars of night?

As you can probably tell, IMHO neither dress will go down in history as iconic or unforgettable.
hanzo1
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Costa Rica Costa Rica

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: April 29, 2012, 08:02:09 PM »

I'm watching the wedding again now on BBC they cut Bea and sister completely  Grin Grin

Are the shades of Pemberley to be thus polluted?

hanzo1
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Costa Rica Costa Rica

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: April 29, 2012, 08:34:55 PM »

I'm watching the wedding again now on BBC they cut Bea and sister completely  Grin Grin
watching It on tv now and not on the computer wow Kate's make is horrible she looks plain

Beatrice's hat is the most ridiculous hat ever

Miss Waynfleet

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: April 29, 2012, 08:38:25 PM »

^At least she brought fun to the wedding  Icecream
hanzo1
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Costa Rica Costa Rica

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: April 29, 2012, 08:39:50 PM »

Can't agree on that she looks so out of place in church

on the balcony Kate noticed that little Grace is going through something points to her
« Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 09:46:31 PM by hanzo1 » Logged

midnightblue711

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: June 07, 2012, 02:16:06 AM »

Standing on the balcony this past Tuesday with Camilla, Charles, the Queen, Willaim and Harry, about 1 year after her wedding must have brought back so many memories.  Champagne
Willow.rr

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: September 10, 2012, 11:42:17 PM »

I didn't watch the wedding and I didn't know of RD at the time.  Here's a  Laughing picture, from just before the wedding, which I came across the other day.  I don't know if it has been posted before, but I had to share.

http://latimesblogs.latim...g-guests-invitations.html

Laughing  Laugh bounce   Laughing  Laugh bounce   Laughing  Laugh bounce   Laughing
Thank-You

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: September 25, 2012, 02:24:45 AM »

WHO'S GETTING MARRIED?Huh??
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: