Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 60   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Plastic Surgery  (Read 224658 times)
CD.

Humongous Member

Finland Finland

Ignore
« on: August 25, 2007, 04:31:11 AM »

We always talk about Mary having fixed this or that(nose for instance) but when would she have found the time and not been spotted with bandages or the like?

I think she may have done work pre-marriage but afterwards? Not sure. She could do things like tummy tucks but the face would have to be of limits.

Then again I know nothing about plastic surgery.

What do you guys think...

If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and military consequences of the lie.The truth is the greatest enemy of the State"

J Goebbels
shoshanah

Humongous Member

New Zealand New Zealand

getting ready for a date with Shosh

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2007, 04:35:44 AM »

That is one of my arguments against her having had the plastic surgery, she was in public eye frequently so when would she have recovered?  Also, if she had the plastic surgery on nose or eyelids, it was not well done as her nose is still bad in some photos (the photo of she, Frederik, and Christian which was used for stamp) as are her eyelids, and still wrinkeles exist.  But some photos do make me wonder very strongly.

Hester
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2007, 05:10:48 AM »

Wasn't she photographed looking very post-op having lunch with Jock Sluuuurrrrrp Boganson and Xian when he was little? It was on the balcony of some cafe (perhaps at the races), and she was wearing the biggest shades ever and had a cap pulled right down over her forehead.
CD.

Humongous Member

Finland Finland

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2007, 05:36:01 AM »

The only time she can have the 'op's' is around holiday time.

Hester, do you have a copy of this photo. I would love to see it. Does anyone have the photo?

If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and military consequences of the lie.The truth is the greatest enemy of the State"

J Goebbels
Pixie

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2007, 06:01:53 AM »

Don't be so naive.  with the technology that exists today "one" does not have to disappear for ages in order to recover from simple tweaking.  Mary is/was not under constant scrutiny by paparazzi and she was not photographed nonstop during her "dating" stage.  there was plenty of time for subtle changes in DE-boganizing.  Her theatrical makeup application would have been disguise enough for minor bruising from let's say a minor "rhinoplasty" or "blephoroplasty".  She looks fine tuned to me since her puffy eyed, fat nose days in OZ. Connie Flowers Flowers
CD.

Humongous Member

Finland Finland

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2007, 06:17:29 AM »

I am naive when it comes to plastic surgery. I have no idea how long it takes to heal. If it takes only weeks, then yes she could easily do it.

I think there are a few features that look 'different' from the time she met Fred to now. Her eyes lids, yes they look 'lifted' and her nose not so full. How long would such work take to heal?

My c-section scar took 1 year to fade out so I guess that is why I am asking.

J Goebbels
Macaw
Banned
Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2007, 09:35:56 AM »

She could do things like tummy tucks but the face would have to be of limits.

Tummy tuck (abdominoplasty) is major, major surgery - requires weeks or months of rest post-op.
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2007, 12:30:04 PM »

Paris. She had six months there and there were pretty much no photos of her. Also I think she had some stuff done before she was "discovered" by the press, there was a good year between her meeting Fred and being photographed.

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2007, 12:32:17 PM »

Alos surgery these days isn't what it used to be.

I had my nose done (for medical reasons) and was warned that I may need upto 2 weeks rest. I was fine within a week and there was no scarring.

Things like Botox and Restalyne don't even need rest at all, it's just injections.

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
Hermione

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2007, 01:25:03 PM »

Wasn't she photographed looking very post-op having lunch with Jock Sluuuurrrrrp Boganson and Xian when he was little? It was on the balcony of some cafe (perhaps at the races), and she was wearing the biggest shades ever and had a cap pulled right down over her forehead.

Hester, do you mean these pics?
http://img77.imageshack.us/img77/1250/drws39oc.jpg
http://img77.imageshack.us/img77/5818/drws12pa.jpg

Paris. She had six months there and there were pretty much no photos of her. Also I think she had some stuff done before she was "discovered" by the press, there was a good year between her meeting Fred and being photographed.
I don't think she had stuff done before she was "discovered" in Australia. If Fred had paid for plastic surgery he could have paid for better clothes too and we all know how trashy she looked when those first pics of her were taken.
However, Paris sounds good to me.
It's hard to tell for me whether she had something done at all ...  Thinking But I agree with shoshana, some pics make me wonder ...
Ash314

Medium Member

United States United States

jn

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2007, 05:12:30 PM »

looking at these two pics I can really see some work being done on her nose:
http://www.abc.net.au/res.../200510/r61234_168655.jpg
http://img211.imageshack....g211/3531/50941543ww3.jpg
the latter pic was taken in Jan 03..so the nose job mush have been done some time before the engagement announcement. In the latter pic I do see some change already in her skin...it looks a bit softer. I think the work on those facial peals had already started. I Mosh would have got done w/e she could while in Australia. I don't think Fred paid for any of it during that time. I can see Mosh taking out a loan, charging it (they did find overdue credit card bills in her bin), or asking pa Donaldson for help?
tranquilfever

Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2007, 07:25:30 PM »

she surely did lipo after moving to Europe before her engagement , she was initially size 12 and Bill Bladet described Freds secret Aussie Gf as ' Fred's big love'.

Now
tahst how she dropped from size 12 to like a dramatic size two or four

The next sure thing is she had definite cosmetic dental jobs ala extensive done....
Third she covers her mouse brown hair with almost a black dye,

teh thing she did not do ha ha did not lift those ugly calluses and knobs off her troll feet........
but now she will after our good friend on this site posted the corn foot hee hee would she be known as Mary cornfood or princess Anasthesia as she always seems dead with an overbright grin plasted on a mummy like coated face ............sometimes the pancake looks like she stole the make up of a mime artis.....................t Yikes
tranquilfever

Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2007, 07:27:18 PM »

she could have had a rhinoplasdtic boob tummy tuck etc post delivery of xian.........usually movie stars use pregnancy delivery priods to kinda do nip and tucks, maybe her gall bladder op was actually er.................icky.....plast..icky
Summer

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2007, 09:05:47 PM »

I think that she had some subtle plastic surgery.  Definitely her eyes were lifted and something was done with the end of her nose.  Very delicate work by the plastic surgeon.

We all know that she had some serious work done on her skin.  I remember that during her dating days, she went to lunch with a Danish actress who is friends with the DRF (Ellen Hilingso? I've spelled her name wrong).  Anyway, there were a couple of pictures of Mary and her skin looked really bad.  She had major wrinkles and her skin was visibly patchy.  I thought then that she was in the middle of having some quasi-medical procedure on her skin. 
Pixie

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2007, 09:41:38 PM »

looking at these two pics I can really see some work being done on her nose:
http://www.abc.net.au/res.../200510/r61234_168655.jpg
http://img211.imageshack....g211/3531/50941543ww3.jpg
the latter pic was taken in Jan 03..so the nose job mush have been done some time before the engagement announcement. In the latter pic I do see some change already in her skin...it looks a bit softer. I think the work on those facial peals had already started. I Mosh would have got done w/e she could while in Australia. I don't think Fred paid for any of it during that time. I can see Mosh taking out a loan, charging it (they did find overdue credit card bills in her bin), or asking pa Donaldson for help?

excellent comparison Ash - the nose is obviously more narrow at the bridge and less bulbous at the tip in the more recent photo. 

Sorry CD I did not mean "you personally' when i said don't be naive - it was more of a general statement.  A rhinoplasty can be done without making any incision outside the nose - therefore no major scarring.  the recuperation is minimal week or two.  Not that i have personally had work done, but i do know others who have.  As LS said injections cannot be detected ie Botox, Restylene and an eye lift would require some hiding away for a few weeks, but that would have been easy Moshpit pre Princess Days.   

As far as skin peels, serious chemical peels require hiding away, as the skin literally sloughs off and can cause severe redness.  But again a few weeks at most. 

Look at her schedule now-a-days, weeks go by without a sighting - Mosh had plenty of down time during her Extreme makeover  Wink

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 60   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: