Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kids just love Mary  (Read 130722 times)
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #540 on: November 21, 2018, 12:08:28 AM »

You know, I was actually about to post, that this time I found her with the kids quite normal and funny, how she went to the window..
Then I saw the little terrified face to the right. This frightened little face, about to start crying: "is she coming in? Can she come thru the window?"

Laughing Laughing
autumn

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #541 on: November 21, 2018, 01:06:35 AM »

I agree with fairy, the child to the right is close to tears. But if you look very close you notice that none of the children are truly smiling. The only one smiling is the woman in back who I assume is a teacher? And it looks like the children are being told to hold up their Anti Bullying Bears as mere  props for Yrma’s image. The whole thing looks staged to me.
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #542 on: November 21, 2018, 01:23:59 AM »

That neck needs scaffolding

Star

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
leatherface

Big Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #543 on: November 21, 2018, 10:13:32 AM »

I agree with fairy, the child to the right is close to tears. But if you look very close you notice that none of the children are truly smiling. The only one smiling is the woman in back who I assume is a teacher? And it looks like the children are being told to hold up their Anti Bullying Bears as mere  props for Yrma’s image. The whole thing looks staged to me.

It's not staged.

Those frightened children are holding up those bears as wards and talismans to protect them from the creature  at the window.
genegal43

Medium Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #544 on: November 21, 2018, 11:33:44 AM »

It's not staged.

Those frightened children are holding up those bears as wards and talismans to protect them from the creature  at the window.

Get behind me witch!

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #545 on: November 21, 2018, 03:23:04 PM »

Not everyone can have a way with children, and Mary is one of those people. I have never seen a child be overly warm towards her.
autumn

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #546 on: November 21, 2018, 10:38:34 PM »

It's not staged.

Get behind me witch!
Laugh bounce Laugh bounce Laugh bounce
fogdancer

Big Member

Brazil Brazil

He dances! Be jealous Jagger

Ignore
« Reply #547 on: December 11, 2018, 07:22:04 PM »

It's not staged.

Get behind me witch!
Laugh bounce Laugh bounce Laugh bounce
The personification of what nightmares are made of, 😈

In the lack of the words, be fluent in diamonds.
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: