Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Plastic Surgery  (Read 217832 times)
royalsareajoke

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #840 on: February 02, 2017, 08:00:35 PM »

Seriously any woman who prides herself in having received a compliment on her lovely armpits some 30odd years ago from ...Jack Nickolson, and considers injecting fillers in her shooshoo IMO is not exactly a good example for how to proceed in life.

I just read the article and is she vain or what? Was a pretty girl so the poor dear has more problems aging than do the rest of us who aren't? I guess that could be true, so I have found one advantage to being ugly. However, the armpit comment just blew me away Laughing  Seriously, this ranks right up there with the new commercials about the poor little armpits being ignored which are 'you've got to be kidding' in my mind. However, what struck me in your comment was that bolded part. You really said something impressive there, focusing on looks and her whoo hoo for the love of God? No, that's not an example of any kind at all, that just reinforces the idea that women can't age (and I keep going back to the whoo hoo, who's going to be looking/) naturally, their looks are everything. The money spent is obscene, I guess if you have the $$$ it's your business as to what to do with it, but how about donating to a food bank or something. Oops, I forgot Blush  That's the way we  ugly ones think. This woman hasn't any time to focus on anything but her shots and procedures and recovering from the pain. That's not a productive life imo. Not at all. And I just watched a video about plastic surgery, it had to do with a couple of politicians who are very very intent on giving the appearance of youth. There were pictures of them, full makeup and facelifts and what not, and then real pictures. The Dr. speaking about plastic surgery said that these procedures don't last and when they go the people are worse off than before. Once their expiration date has been reached the fall is not pretty. At all. There also remains the very real fact that people aren't stupid enough to not be able to count, and however 'young' these people delude themselves into thinking they look it speaks of their true priorities in life and helping other people isn't usually one of them, nor does it enhance their chances of connecting with 'real' people.  JMO

Loneliness and the feeling of being unwanted
is the most terrible poverty.
- Mother Teresa
Lady Alice

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #841 on: February 02, 2017, 09:02:48 PM »

I just saw a pic of her on RJWMB (Danish Swimming Union event, yesterday) where they're talking about a new turquoise necklace, and I was appalled at how she looked. She needs to be careful - she's way too young to be looking like Silvia of Sweden.

It doesn't help that she's got the popular pelt on her head like certain others in a similar social position. It looks horrible. Who tells these people this is a good look??

temi

Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #842 on: February 03, 2017, 03:54:22 AM »

Edited to add: This post comes with a warning! Most of these procedures have terrible and lifelong side effects. I thought I would look some stuff up because I didn't know what it was and came across some very sad testimonials. Without going into detail, I think Mares had the Thermage procedure at one point.

This post is optional for those who are interested. Its a fascinating article on the cost of being ageless. A lot of the procedures are similar or the same as Mares (and a lot of them I've never heard of):

http://nymag.com/thecut/2...-costs-to-be-ageless.html

Total cost: $50,000 US
Annual maintenance: $25,000 US!

It also reinforces something I felt about Mares personality; these procedures are painful. I think it must put her in a cranky mood. Or she takes meds for the pain.

The lady in this story needs to spend some more money to remove the "I'm an easy mark" tattoo that must be on her forehead. Who the hell pays $650 for a haircut and $2,500 to lose a measly eight pounds?   Unfortunately, no amount of money can buy the common sense she obviously lacks.

I think Mary would!
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #843 on: February 03, 2017, 09:46:32 AM »

I think people are losing perspectives:
A $650 haircut is quite comparable to a $65 cut once you take into consideration that those women probably have an annual income with the added 0 at the end just as well.
And at least the lady in the article had earned her money by working instead of lying back and thinking of the amex.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
just a serf

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #844 on: February 03, 2017, 04:00:53 PM »

I have never seen her so botoxed before  Yikes

this was one year ago

"I haven't played since I stopped." - Waity Middleton
"You only have it if you've got it." - James, Marquis of Mallow
Royal Me!

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #845 on: February 03, 2017, 04:16:39 PM »

This was from probably 2004 (at an Olympic event I think).

Already had a nose job.  Already doing skin conditioning.
BUT looked ... Healthy ... Happy ... Together.
temi

Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #846 on: February 04, 2017, 01:00:52 AM »

before her face melted...
Harley
Board Helper
Ginormous Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #847 on: February 04, 2017, 10:10:02 AM »

It always surprises me when I see pictures of her from early in their marriage. I never liked her and always found her unpleasant and plain, at best. But when you see a picture like this one of them from around the time they married, she was a stunning beauty by comparison. She looks healthy and natural and much more like an actual person. Maybe not likable but at least a bit more real. She also still had the advantage of youth.

There's nothing healthy, natural or real left in the Icon we have today. Just piles of makeup, overprized designer clothes and a humongous, overblown ego.

just a serf

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #848 on: February 07, 2017, 02:58:16 PM »

I didn't realise how much of a difference the fillers were making until I saw this photo PeDe shared in another thread.

It must have been taken right before a filler top-up. She looks unusually gaunt and hollow-cheeked.
http://www.billedbladet.d...ge_1/media/bb-45826_0.jpg

"I haven't played since I stopped." - Waity Middleton
"You only have it if you've got it." - James, Marquis of Mallow
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #849 on: February 07, 2017, 03:37:13 PM »

I wonder what she would have looked like if she'd never done anything.  My guess is that she'd look much younger than she does now. 

I think she would have looked like Patricia and Jane.
The funny thing is that I used to find them not very attractive and very plain looking, but they still look the same. Compared to Mary's more and more artificial looked they even look good and certainly more natural and even younger.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #850 on: February 08, 2017, 02:02:26 PM »

Considering that Mary indeed was the prettiest of the bunch - the most feminine and delicate of them, it is a shame really.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
chocolate_angel

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #851 on: February 08, 2017, 05:53:42 PM »

Question: How many years can you use fillers without affecting one's health (considering side effects)?
In Mosh's case, her face is melting but isn't there a point when your skin can't be treated with fillers any more because it is too lose?
caroline

Micro Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #852 on: February 09, 2017, 12:38:54 AM »

Considering that Mary indeed was the prettiest of the bunch - the most feminine and delicate of them, it is a shame really.

Fairy, It's not that hard to be prettier and more delicate that Jane and Patty. They both look like 5 miles of bad road.  She is just another hag just like them. If anything, I think that Patty is better looking. Or has more warmth on her face.
Mary's drooping eyelid would have put her in the same category as Jane if Fred had not come along.
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #853 on: February 09, 2017, 01:42:14 AM »

Fairy, It's not that hard to be prettier and more delicate that Jane and Patty. They both look like 5 miles of bad road.  She is just another hag just like them. If anything, I think that Patty is better looking. Or has more warmth on her face.
Mary's drooping eyelid would have put her in the same category as Jane if Fred had not come along.

Star IOU i gave you a  Star in another thread 

5 mile of bad road  Laugh bounce

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
temi

Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #854 on: February 09, 2017, 03:02:45 AM »

Five miles of bad road - LOL!

a microscopic view of Mary's face:
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: