Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Plastic Surgery  (Read 224736 times)
EmpressBooger

Baby Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #870 on: May 19, 2017, 05:12:47 AM »

Is it just me or is something very different about Mosh's face besides blurred with photoshop in the last pic?  Her cheeks are less chipmunk-like. Looks like maybe she had cheekbone implants before and had them removed? Also, something else is different... I just can't put my finger on it...
Noodlesza

Gigantic Member

South Africa South Africa

Ignore
« Reply #871 on: May 19, 2017, 11:27:15 AM »

To be fair, we should compare photos of the same expression. The cheeks would also look bigger when a person smile or speak. But yes, Madame's cheeks look like water balloons about to burst.

Her cheeks can be filled without surgery. I'm more fascinated with her eyes. Her drooping eye lids are gone. Does the doctor cut away a portion of the eye lids every time? This is not the first time she had the same procedure. She had the same procedure around her wedding. She didn't have the doe-eyes when she's just the "girlfriend". So how many times can a person go through the same procedure before she can't close her eyes in sleep? Curious mind wants to know. 

LAP, rest easy Hug

MEdiana does not need her beauty sleep. She's beautiful enough with all that plastic so she does NOT need to close her eyes at all. Banana

Like Sauron's eye, Her eyes are always open and roving Tongue

G Smiley

Oh help me the visual  Laughing Laughing

Keen!
just a serf

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #872 on: May 24, 2017, 04:20:22 PM »

Two mysterious dots or scars  Confused  Thinking

"I haven't played since I stopped." - Waity Middleton
"You only have it if you've got it." - James, Marquis of Mallow
temi

Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #873 on: May 26, 2017, 05:21:34 AM »

A long time ago I read a poster suggesting Mary looked like actress Patricia Heaton, from Everybody loves Raymond. Seeing these images of her on a recent UN trip to a Syrian refugee camp, I can see a likeness. The weird thing is, Pat Heaton is 59 years old, and looks better than Mary!

See for yourself: http://abcnews.go.com/Ent...efugees/story?id=47638782

getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #874 on: May 26, 2017, 07:15:36 AM »

[/quote]

I don't know about any mysterious dots or scars, but MEDiana's mouth now looks like an opening of a brown paper bag that's sealed at both ends and only 1 inch is open in the middle  Blink Blink Crazy Crazy

G Blink

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
LapsedOptimist

Baby Member

Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Republic of

Ignore
« Reply #875 on: May 27, 2017, 09:38:00 PM »

Is there a limit on the amount of plastic surgery someone can get?  I admit I know nothing about it but surely there's only so much that can be done? 
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #876 on: May 27, 2017, 10:29:43 PM »

Is there a limit on the amount of plastic surgery someone can get?  I admit I know nothing about it but surely there's only so much that can be done? 

Not really. It depends on what a person is having done. Most procedures these days are non-surgical e.g. Botox or fillers. They require regular maintenance and usually have to be topped up several times a year.

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
just a serf

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #877 on: May 28, 2017, 06:33:55 AM »

Not really. It depends on what a person is having done. Most procedures these days are non-surgical e.g. Botox or fillers. They require regular maintenance and usually have to be topped up several times a year.

So she has more in common with the Holden Commodore than we thought!

temi

Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #878 on: May 28, 2017, 02:26:52 PM »

Burns or irritation from upper lip wax? makeup tends to make it look worse!
just a serf

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #879 on: May 28, 2017, 06:26:46 PM »

Now I almost feel bad for asking why the Crown Princess of Denmark was sporting a moustache last week!

getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #880 on: May 29, 2017, 05:53:54 AM »

Now I almost feel bad for asking why the Crown Princess of Denmark was sporting a moustache last week!

Oh that's hookay, JAS...MEdiana's barber was off-duty that week, so she didn't have her weekly shave Smiley

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
just a serf

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #881 on: August 15, 2017, 03:11:25 PM »

Someone had a jab of badly applied botox! Her right eye can barely open, what the hell  Yikes

ralf103

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #882 on: August 15, 2017, 10:00:38 PM »

I said in another thread - I've always taken the idea of M having had surgery/botox etc with a pinch of salt but these photos from the twins first day at school sold me - that face has had so much work done!
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #883 on: August 15, 2017, 10:09:53 PM »

but now it makes sense, doesn't it. Tanning on vacay, and botox-refresh during the time as well, to be all shiny and new for the trip to OZ.

Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #884 on: August 15, 2017, 11:44:42 PM »

Does her head and neck all look to be the same width?
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: