Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Plastic Surgery  (Read 256904 times)
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #900 on: October 05, 2017, 03:08:27 PM »

Their newest ambassador is only 35 Sad
Duchess of Verona

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #901 on: October 05, 2017, 03:37:16 PM »

I think the procedures are done reclining (like in a dentist chair).
Then, when you set upright, all of it shifts into unnatural spaces and places and gravity also takes over.
BOOM
No. You are upright when they do the injections. And it doesnt just migrate around. I have it done, like most women in the NYC area.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2017, 03:55:42 PM by Duchess of Verona » Logged
just a serf

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #902 on: October 05, 2017, 06:23:06 PM »

Wow Mary looks just like all those Copenhagen filler folk! And it's interesting to see the spots where those women had injections are exactly the same spots we've noticed change in Mary's face. Looks quite painful. I watched one of those Facebook videos and at the end the woman looked ready to cry or pass out.

And if they stop getting it done their faces will sag worse than before.

"I haven't played since I stopped." - Waity Middleton
"You only have it if you've got it." - James, Marquis of Mallow
Duchess of Verona

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #903 on: October 05, 2017, 07:10:59 PM »

The doc applies a numbing gell before they start. The only thing that's painful is the apple of the cheek/cheekbones because they put the filler under the muscle (or should) right at the cheekbone. Or the lips. That does hurt because they have to go in where the lip is wet and cannot have numbing gell. If you dont do it that way you get the dreaded trout pout. Your face does not sag 'worse than before' if you stop using it other than the natural time progression. Filler lasts 12-18 months. Botox 4-6 months. If one has had the botox for a while, you unlearn the mannerisms that cause the wrinkles. Then you can botox every 6-8 months. The sad truth of the matter is that after about 35, you start to lose your cheeks and lips as the fat is absorbed as you get older. If the fillers are done correctly, I view it as putting back what used to be there. If you do too much, you can reverse it.
Empress of Blandings
Banned
Banned
Micro Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #904 on: October 05, 2017, 10:38:08 PM »

The doc applies a numbing gell before they start. The only thing that's painful is the apple of the cheek/cheekbones because they put the filler under the muscle (or should) right at the cheekbone. Or the lips. That does hurt because they have to go in where the lip is wet and cannot have numbing gell. If you dont do it that way you get the dreaded trout pout. Your face does not sag 'worse than before' if you stop using it other than the natural time progression. Filler lasts 12-18 months. Botox 4-6 months. If one has had the botox for a while, you unlearn the mannerisms that cause the wrinkles. Then you can botox every 6-8 months. The sad truth of the matter is that after about 35, you start to lose your cheeks and lips as the fat is absorbed as you get older. If the fillers are done correctly, I view it as putting back what used to be there. If you do too much, you can reverse it.
Thank you Duchess.  Curtsey
I'd wondered what happens if you fail to keep up with fillers. I'm not really at the place where I might benefit from a few shots, but I've been thwarted by a horrified husband on the botox front. The conversation always runs along the lines of "injecting poison into your face?"  Smiley
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #905 on: October 06, 2017, 04:39:30 AM »

Eye colour can change with pregnancy, my friend used to have brilliant blue eyes but after 3 kids they are a very pale blue/grey.
just a serf

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #906 on: October 06, 2017, 06:17:11 AM »

The Filler Effect
Mary's future:

By CRYSTAL MARTIN MARCH 22, 2016
https://www.nytimes.com/2...fillers-sagging-skin.html

Skin lacking collagen and elasticity, like severely sun-damaged skin, won’t lift.

“In my experience, using filler to correct drooping skin in somebody who already has prominent cheekbones is reasonable for about a year and a half or two years,” said Dr. Michelle Yagoda, a plastic surgeon in Manhattan. “After that, the pocket where the filler was placed stretches. Then to achieve the same look, doctors will inject more product. You start seeing cheeks that are very prominent compared to the lower face.”

chocolate_angel

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #907 on: October 06, 2017, 09:13:20 AM »

@ just a serf: Thank you so much for this interesting article  Banana
Hopefully Mosh reads it, too....
Duchess of Verona

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #908 on: October 06, 2017, 02:47:25 PM »

The Filler Effect
Mary's future:

By CRYSTAL MARTIN MARCH 22, 2016
https://www.nytimes.com/2...fillers-sagging-skin.html

Skin lacking collagen and elasticity, like severely sun-damaged skin, won’t lift.

“In my experience, using filler to correct drooping skin in somebody who already has prominent cheekbones is reasonable for about a year and a half or two years,” said Dr. Michelle Yagoda, a plastic surgeon in Manhattan. “After that, the pocket where the filler was placed stretches. Then to achieve the same look, doctors will inject more product. You start seeing cheeks that are very prominent compared to the lower face.”

Most plastic surgeon wont put that much filler in the cheek area. The goal is to replace what was lost to time, in which case no stretching/pocket. If you go past that amount, then yes, this can happen.
just a serf

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #909 on: October 06, 2017, 03:05:30 PM »

Yes if Mary's wise she will be cautious. However I'd say she's gone beyond what was natural as she can't even make normal expressions without her nose or face wrinkling unnaturally. She also approves horrifically photoshopped official portraits which points to deep insecurities.

Look how OTT she went with the skin whitening.

periwinkle

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #910 on: October 06, 2017, 03:56:44 PM »

Fillers can look just awful I mean look at Madonna with crazy pillow face. Then look at Caroline of Monaco I mean no contest. I'm getting turkey neck and jowls and age spots and I hate it but I just have to keep applying sunscreen and hoping for the best. I'm more bothered by all the whiskers coming out of my chin lol.
Royal Me!

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #911 on: October 06, 2017, 03:57:20 PM »

"Whatever it takes."  That's Mary's m.o.
Duchess of Verona

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #912 on: October 06, 2017, 08:56:46 PM »

Yes if Mary's wise she will be cautious. However I'd say she's gone beyond what was natural as she can't even make normal expressions without her nose or face wrinkling unnaturally. She also approves horrifically photoshopped official portraits which points to deep insecurities.

I would bet that the 'skin whitening' is using Retin A creme. It improves the texture of the skin and also gets rid of the sun damage. Most of my freckles are gone now.
Duchess of Verona

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #913 on: October 06, 2017, 08:57:53 PM »

Fillers can look just awful I mean look at Madonna with crazy pillow face. Then look at Caroline of Monaco I mean no contest. I'm getting turkey neck and jowls and age spots and I hate it but I just have to keep applying sunscreen and hoping for the best. I'm more bothered by all the whiskers coming out of my chin lol.
OK, but Madonna is crazy, so I try not to use her as an example as the gold standard for anything, you know?
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #914 on: October 07, 2017, 12:09:15 AM »

I would bet that the 'skin whitening' is using Retin A creme. It improves the texture of the skin and also gets rid of the sun damage. Most of my freckles are gone now.

I've been using Retin A for years and it has had no whitening effect whatsoever on my skin. 
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: