Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Plastic Surgery  (Read 259483 times)
Duchess of Verona

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #915 on: October 07, 2017, 04:04:29 AM »

Really? I am half Irish and half Croation, and spent a lot of time on a sailboat in my teens and 20's with SPF 4 to maybe 8 which was considered to by like Zinc Oxide in those days.  I was quite freckled before the retin a. I really noticed a difference after using the retinoid for about 3 months. My freckles are virtually gone. The underlying skin tone was always pale, so I dont mean that. But Mary grew up in Oz, so even with the actual Zinc Oxide, you are taking a lot of sun.
just a serf

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #916 on: October 07, 2017, 03:24:55 PM »

I thought it was public that Mary used actual skin whitening products. Didn't her former beauty therapist reveal she was using his skin whitening products? Then he suddenly fell out of favour?  Confused

"I haven't played since I stopped." - Waity Middleton
"You only have it if you've got it." - James, Marquis of Mallow
Countess of Cows

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #917 on: October 07, 2017, 05:53:49 PM »

Fillers can look just awful I mean look at Madonna with crazy pillow face. Then look at Caroline of Monaco I mean no contest. I'm getting turkey neck and jowls and age spots and I hate it but I just have to keep applying sunscreen and hoping for the best. I'm more bothered by all the whiskers coming out of my chin lol.

Jumping  Amen Sista!  And may I say, You look marvelous!   (you're welcome to borrow my bright, magnifying mirror any time  Wink )

I've never dyed my hair and have a natural salt and pepper thing going.  I love it and after years of women to chicken to do it saying "why don't  you dye  your hair" or "I wish you'd dye your hair, looking at it makes me feel old" (Yes, someone said that)", it's suddenly..."oh I wish my hair looked like yours" and  "if only I were that brave".  One frenemy said, "I've thought about it but I don't want to look like an old hag".  When I snarled back at her, she got all "don't worry on  you it looks classy"  LOL   I've had too many cancer surgeries, I don't go under the knife for anything not life threatening.  JMO but when you spend so much time and money worrying about how you look on the outside, I fear you're missing something important inside> self-esteem and personal self worth and I feel sorry for them because it seems to be a plea for attention.  JMO JMO   I wonder if Fred or Albert ever glance up and don't recognize their wife?  I had the same uncanny feeling when I had my chemo cut, I'd see this woman in a window and think, she looks familiar...... Blink

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
Royal Me!

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #918 on: October 07, 2017, 06:52:15 PM »

I'm letting me age naturally also.

No longer feel the pressure to dye hair.  Salt and pepper hair.
Have an amazing hair dresser who "gave me youth" when I asked for a "rock-n-rolla" cut.

Live in a higher altitude area but don't like sunscreen so I get out just enough to tan a bit and to initiate Vit D.
Loving a CoQ10 cream.
Don't know how to wear make-up well.
Seriously, no mascara, no shade, no blush, no contouring of brows nor cheeks, etc.
So I just grabbed mousse cream foundation to even out color.
And I like a neutral brown lipstick.

I do have some freckly spots but they will go away with winter.
And I do have several "birth tags".
Am not gloating.  But I have no wrinkles.
And have them "to die for" cheeks that Mary purchased.
Mine are not plumped and look painfully nut hard.

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #919 on: October 08, 2017, 03:09:39 AM »

I thought it was public that Mary used actual skin whitening products. Didn't her former beauty therapist reveal she was using his skin whitening products? Then he suddenly fell out of favour?  Confused

I thought so too.  It was Ole Henriksen, and IIRC, he blabbed about all the products Madame was using and then got shunned for it.  It really shouldn't have been a loss for him, IMO.  Madame was starting to look like Michael Jackson in his later years due to the bleaching.  I wouldn't want her associated with my products. 
Royal Me!

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #920 on: October 08, 2017, 03:40:15 AM »

Ole Henriksen didn't need Mary as much as Mary needed Ole Henriksen.

As for the shunning, Ole Henriksen has a longer relationship with Sephora and his spa have been based on Sunset Boulevard for quite a while.
https://www.olehenriksen.com/about-the-brand
https://www.olehenriksen.com/spa.html
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #921 on: October 08, 2017, 03:55:29 AM »

Ole Henriksen didn't need Mary as much as Mary needed Ole Henriksen.

As for the shunning, Ole Henriksen has a longer relationship with Sephora and his spa have been based on Sunset Boulevard for quite a while.
https://www.olehenriksen.com/about-the-brand
https://www.olehenriksen.com/spa.html

That alleged shunning was probably the best thing that's ever happened to Ole.  No loss there.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #922 on: October 08, 2017, 12:55:36 PM »

Ole is very popular in Denmark so he hasn’t suffered at all for Mary’s “freezing him out”.
periwinkle

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #923 on: October 08, 2017, 02:48:31 PM »

Jumping  Amen Sista!  And may I say, You look marvelous!   (you're welcome to borrow my bright, magnifying mirror any time  Wink )

I wonder if Fred or Albert ever glance up and don't recognize their wife?  I had the same uncanny feeling when I had my chemo cut, I'd see this woman in a window and think, she looks familiar...... Blink

Haha here's to you too. I think Fred probably sleeps in another chamber to avoid the hot mess he married. I think Albert must like it after all wasn't he the one who found a plastic surgeon to turn his wife into a grade B version of Grace? That's some weird kink but ok if it works for them.
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #924 on: October 08, 2017, 02:56:56 PM »

We have seen Mary try everything, I remember when she was going for the snow white look and now she wants to look tanned as she gets older.
GingerMini

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #925 on: October 08, 2017, 10:48:33 PM »

Looking very pulled tight in Japan

http://2.t.cdn.belga.be/b...v=59cd0cae&m=pmfejldk
Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #926 on: October 24, 2017, 06:46:37 PM »

Whistle

An article from the Fail about hackers breaking and stealing a database from a London plastic surgery clinic.
And they revealed ...' there are some royal families in here.'

'Some royal families' as in 'more than one' then ?  Whistle

http://www.dailymail.co.u...Price-surgery-clinic.html
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #927 on: October 25, 2017, 10:53:07 AM »

Of course, there are very very few female royals that have not seen a plastic surgeon therapist. ( though should they have Marge on the patient list of their resident dentist, we know it's a hoax)

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #928 on: October 25, 2017, 11:00:54 AM »

Of course, there are very very few female royals that have not seen a plastic surgeon therapist. ( though should they have Marge on the patient list of their resident dentist, we know it's a hoax)

oh right...maybe they all have had deviated septum a la Letti   Whistle  Secret

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #929 on: October 25, 2017, 11:37:11 AM »

Correct. Mary for example suffers from a deviated soft tissue problem that kept her and her loving spouse awake at night.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: