Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 18   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Ameerah/ Amira al-Taweel of Saudi Arabia  (Read 320608 times)
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2011, 01:16:08 AM »

From what I've heard there are other wives in the picture and he hasn't announced those marriages.

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
Victory

Huge Member

Sweden Sweden

Born Ruler & Head of State! Who is MeDiana?

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2011, 01:27:23 AM »

From what I've heard there are other wives in the picture and he hasn't announced those marriages.
AND??  Secret
CountessMeOut
Banned
Mini Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2011, 02:49:00 AM »

He has been married 4 times, but never at the same time. He has married, divorced, married...... As were the reports from Forbes magazine. Ameera is number 4, and the one whose picture is above here is the mother of his two children. He has grandchildren from both, the article I read is a few years old, but at the time he had one from each his son and daughter. Supposively he is quite besotted with his granddaughter.

His daughter Reem's wedding caused a huge stir a few years ago for how extravagent it was.
Charlotte

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2011, 10:11:23 AM »

OK, looked a bit into this. The prince does not have two wives. He divorced his first wife (a distant cousin of his) before marrying Ameera.
He has two children with his first wife - and apparently doesn´t want more children. Guess he is an atypical Saudi man.
Here is his first wife:

Edit to add her name: Princess Dalal al Saud

Actually I think this is the wife of Prince Abdulaziz Al-Saud.  I don't think we'll ever see pictures of Al-Waleed's other wives.

Victory

Huge Member

Sweden Sweden

Born Ruler & Head of State! Who is MeDiana?

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2011, 10:23:40 AM »

Actually I think this is the wife of Prince Abdulaziz Al-Saud.  I don't think we'll ever see pictures of Al-Waleed's other wives.
Of course we will!

Here!
abs

Humongous Member

Svalbard and Jan Mayen Svalbard and Jan Mayen

Illegal substances? MOI???!!!

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2011, 02:01:38 PM »

OK, looked a bit into this. The prince does not have two wives. He divorced his first wife (a distant cousin of his) before marrying Ameera.
He has two children with his first wife - and apparently doesn´t want more children. Guess he is an atypical Saudi man.
Here is his first wife:

I am not sure. Found this: http://encyclopedia.jrank...Walid-Bin-Talal-1955.html

quote from article: Name:

Al-Walid bin Talal bin Abd al-Aziz Al Sa’ud

Birth: 1955, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Family: Married and divorced Princess Dalal (married, 1976); children, Prince Khalid (21 April 1978), Princess Rim (20 June 1982); married and divorced Princess Iman Sudayri (married 1996); married Princess Khawlud (1999)

Only the first three wives are listed, not Ameerah. When did he marry her?? I was wrong about him only having had two wives obviously.

I am not 100% sure I am correct here, but it all seems to fit on him.

SEXY,SEXY!!!
Miss Waynfleet

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2011, 02:04:57 PM »

Of course we will!

Here!

Oh, that´s mean 

But that´s an Afghan Burqa. The typical Saudi Burqa is this one

But both scary, especially the Afghan one.

danishorphan

Warned
Gigantic Member

Papua New Guinea Papua New Guinea

Lives to fill her hollow leg!

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2011, 03:25:22 PM »

Here is one from Kuwait...sheer sheer sheer like lingerie....very sexy ones here with svarkoski chystal...enchanting! Some with so much bling you'd swear they were hookers....

sorry not sure how to upload the photos....

The truth will eventually be revealed!
Charlotte

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2011, 09:26:01 PM »

Here is his first wife:

Actually I think this is the wife of Prince Abdulaziz Al-Saud.  I don't think we'll ever see pictures of Al-Waleed's other wives.

I am not sure. Found this: http://encyclopedia.jrank...Walid-Bin-Talal-1955.html

quote from article: Name:

Al-Walid bin Talal bin Abd al-Aziz Al Sa’ud

Birth: 1955, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Family: Married and divorced Princess Dalal (married, 1976); children, Prince Khalid (21 April 1978), Princess Rim (20 June 1982); married and divorced Princess Iman Sudayri (married 1996); married Princess Khawlud (1999)

Only the first three wives are listed, not Ameerah. When did he marry her?? I was wrong about him only having had two wives obviously.

I am not 100% sure I am correct here, but it all seems to fit on him.

Who knows, but she looks so young to have had been of marriage age in 1976-she looks like she was born in 1976.  Al-Walid's kids look nothing like her.  

Also Al-Walid's Dalal was his half-cousin and was already a Saudi royal.  Her full name is Princess Dalal bint Saud bin Abdul Aziz, which signifies that she is the daughter of Saud, son of Abdul Aziz whereas the girl in the picture you posted is only named Princess Dalal al Saud, -so she took on her husband's name and in now way does it signify that she's daughter of Saud and was a Saudi royal before marriage.  I think we're talking about two different people.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 09:47:50 PM by Charlotte » Logged

abs

Humongous Member

Svalbard and Jan Mayen Svalbard and Jan Mayen

Illegal substances? MOI???!!!

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2011, 10:02:19 PM »

I can see what you mean, Charlotte, that she looks young. But here she is mentioned with her full name and with photos. It could be a mistake of course.

http://www.google.dk/imgr...Disch&um=1&itbs=1

SEXY,SEXY!!!
Eugenie

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2011, 10:04:41 PM »

Ameerah must be around 29 now. She's the daughter of a tribal leader, though not a princess in her own right.
Charlotte

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2011, 10:15:31 PM »

I can see what you mean, Charlotte, that she looks young. But here she is mentioned with her full name and with photos. It could be a mistake of course.

http://www.google.dk/imgr...Disch&um=1&itbs=1

She must have some really good genes.  But I've also been reading on the internet that she was a former flight attendant.  it was taken from an interview with her from the now defunct DC Style in 2005. 

danishorphan

Warned
Gigantic Member

Papua New Guinea Papua New Guinea

Lives to fill her hollow leg!

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2011, 10:35:12 PM »

hard to believe that a saudi would be working as an FA....

very hard to believe.

The truth will eventually be revealed!
Eugenie

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: May 02, 2011, 11:36:04 PM »

Are you talking about his first wife?! Who was the flight attendant??
Charlotte

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2011, 12:53:21 AM »

Are you talking about his first wife?! Who was the flight attendant??

The lady whose picture is posted.  I'm trying to show that she is not the same Princess Dalal who was/is Prince Al-Waleed's first wife.  I don't think there have ever been pictures posted of Al-waleed's Dalal.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 18   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: