Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 17   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Beatrice's "fashion"  (Read 92524 times)
RoyalLurker

Baby Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #180 on: November 15, 2013, 01:32:29 PM »

Long time lurker, first time poster here.  This may have been said before by someone, but I have never seen it so I thought I would throw it out there and get some opinions. 

From what I have heard, there is no love lost between the York sisters and Waity.  Does anyone else think Bea's wedding hat was a maybe not so subtle "F-U" to Waity on her wedding day??  Think about it... no one else (other than Pippa's behind) got as much press that I can recall!

I know she got a lot of grief for her horrible fashion sense and what was she thinking, etc., but I think maybe she knew exactly what she was doing!!

I'll head back under my rock and await your thoughts and comments now.  Whistle
armchair fashionista

Micro Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #181 on: November 15, 2013, 01:48:01 PM »

Welcome RoyalLurker. Heres a  Star to get you going. About your post, its funny I was thinking the exact same thing when I saw those pictures again yesterday.
zinzen

Gigantic Member

Belgium Belgium

Ignore
« Reply #182 on: November 15, 2013, 02:24:12 PM »

Long time lurker, first time poster here.  This may have been said before by someone, but I have never seen it so I thought I would throw it out there and get some opinions. 

From what I have heard, there is no love lost between the York sisters and Waity.  Does anyone else think Bea's wedding hat was a maybe not so subtle "F-U" to Waity on her wedding day??  Think about it... no one else (other than Pippa's behind) got as much press that I can recall!

I know she got a lot of grief for her horrible fashion sense and what was she thinking, etc., but I think maybe she knew exactly what she was doing!!

Welcome to RD RoyalLurker  Champagne  Star

In reality, hope is the worst of all evils, it prolongs the torments of man. F.Nietzche
a commoner
Banned
Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #183 on: November 15, 2013, 02:44:44 PM »

I get the same impression.  ISTM Waity came into the RF with an attitude of superiority towards the York girls.  She values herself mainly on her physical appearance and probably values others the same way.  Apart from the hat, Bea looked great.
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #184 on: November 15, 2013, 03:01:51 PM »

I actually think Beatrice looks quite pretty from time to time. She has pretty strong features but she does what she can to make them work to her advantage. I think it's nice that she doesn't go get her teeth fixed, for instance (having braces as a teen doesn't really count, IMO).

Star

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
QueenEM

Large Member

Argentina Argentina

I'm SWexxy and I know it

Ignore
« Reply #185 on: November 15, 2013, 04:22:35 PM »

Welcome to the board RoyalLurker  Star
CathyJane

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #186 on: November 15, 2013, 04:24:08 PM »

Welcome!!! And I thought the same thing on the wedding day, Bea and Eugenie both. 
bumbershoot

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #187 on: November 16, 2013, 12:23:04 AM »

I didn't think it was aimed at Kate but rather at whoever it was in the BRF who banned Fergie from the wedding.
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #188 on: November 16, 2013, 12:34:47 AM »

I get the same impression.  ISTM Waity came into the RF with an attitude of superiority towards the York girls.  She values herself mainly on her physical appearance and probably values others the same way.  Apart from the hat, Bea looked great.
ItA. Apart from the Hat To Launch A Thousand Web Sites, Bea looked very nice.
CathyJane

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #189 on: November 16, 2013, 04:17:05 AM »

Bea raised a lot of money with that hideous hat!  Smiley Smiley
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #190 on: November 16, 2013, 10:55:30 PM »

Does anyone else think Bea's wedding hat was a maybe not so subtle "F-U" to Waity on her wedding day??  Think about it... no one else (other than Pippa's behind) got as much press that I can recall!
Hmmm, interesting thought Thinking --I like it Thumb up
Welcome to RD, RoyalLurker Yes
RoyalLurker

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #191 on: November 17, 2013, 06:28:26 PM »

Thanks so much for the warm welcome everyone!!  And I am glad you think I am not completely off my rocker with my thought.  Cool
CathyJane

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #192 on: November 17, 2013, 10:22:47 PM »

Welcome and you aren't off your rocker any more than the rest of us here. 
danifaul

Big Member

sorry for my bad english

Ignore
« Reply #193 on: November 25, 2013, 06:02:44 PM »

A look back at Princess Beatrice's recent style hits
Princess Beatrice has often been criticised for her style choices. But in the past few years, the royal seems to have developed a knack
for what suits her, swapping the safe sartorial choices of the past for more daring designs.

Now, as she turns 25, the princess' transformation from awkward, shy girl to confident and stylish young woman is complete.

To celebrate her birthday, HELLO! Online takes a look back at Beatrice's recent style hits.

http://www.hellomagazine....atrices-birthday-fashion/

sleepyvalentina

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #194 on: November 25, 2013, 11:10:10 PM »

Welcome  Star

And I've always thought the same thing.

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 17   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: