Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 17   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Beatrice's "fashion"  (Read 73729 times)
CountessMeOut
Banned
Mini Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2011, 06:41:24 AM »

Camilla's wedding hat was by the same designer.
http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/7661/4215191947.jpg

And it seems Bea's butterfly hat, was a toned down version of his collection believe it or not. This is another from the same collection.
http://i.huffpost.com/gen/249855/PHILIP-TREACY.jpg

Zara wore him to Easter church
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/...6000005DC-629_224x423.jpg

Miss Waynfleet

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2011, 02:15:16 PM »

joys54

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2011, 03:02:23 PM »

Star Jumping Laugh bounce Thumb up
boof

Huge Member

Australia Australia

Mary who?

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2011, 04:26:32 PM »

Whoever MADE that fucktasticly ugly headgear should be shot by something large calibre and double barrelled point blank. 
whoever told her she looked GOOD in that should be forced to eat their weight in TNT and then swallow a lit match.
The upshot of that would be that the end result of each would look better than Eug did at the wedding.

Philip Treacy, one of the top hat designers in the world. If you have seen some of his pieces, hers was not the worst or most out there. Here are some others.

http://www.thailandtatler...2011/02/Philip-Treacy.jpg
http://thatgrapejuice.net...ds/2010/03/gaga-ross6.jpg
http://addictedtobeautyuk...c.jpg?w=490&h=490
http://www4.images.coolsp...iece-mobile-wallpaper.jpg

I believe the late Isabelle Blow was his muse for a lot of his hats.[/quote]

Well I guess that explains why some of his designs utterly Blow.  Honestly, he should charges for visual assault.  the sales person should be charges with accessory to assault, and Bea should just be charged with stupidity and desperate neediness for attention.  Snare

"The only valid censorship of ideas is the right of people not to listen." ~Tommy Smothers

I agree.  If you don't like what I have to say, feel free to press the ignore button.
lynda

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2011, 06:42:42 PM »

I think Beatrice got a really beatiful milky complexion and Eugenie has got a bit english rose about her.

Yes they look like english noblility, and they tend to look better in old cardigans or riding gear.

I agree with this. They may not be "conventionally" pretty, but they both have a unique look with beautiful skin. They just don't do themselves any favours whatsoever with their styling. The right styling and they could both look very nice. In fact, Bea would have looked lovely at the wedding if she toned down the eye makeup and wasn't wearing a model of reproductive organs on her head. The dress itself was very nice.

But then no one would be talking about her........I think that is the point..she wants & needs the attention...good or bad it doesn't matter
lynda

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2011, 06:45:12 PM »

Another strange thing.......why were the York girls not allowed to bring a date...............thats rather mean-spirited to make them go alone
Chris

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: May 03, 2011, 06:57:01 PM »

Another strange thing.......why were the York girls not allowed to bring a date...............thats rather mean-spirited to make them go alone

Perhaps they did.  After all, we were told that Chelsy was going as Harry's date, but we never saw her with him.  Obviously, dates wouldn't be seated with the royal family in the abbey or ride back to the palace in one of the carriages.  And after they got inside we don't know what happened.  Maybe Bea and 'Uge each had a handsome man waiting for them at the palace.  At least I hope they did.
Yes...two handsome men with no fashion sense and each wearing very dark sunglasses.  That would do it.
Snow Queen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: May 03, 2011, 07:00:35 PM »

I'd say Bea's boyfriend took one look at that HAT and decided he had a bad case of explosive diarrhea and needed to stay home.
Chris

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: May 03, 2011, 07:02:47 PM »

I'd say Bea's boyfriend took one look at that HAT and decided he had a bad case of explosive diarrhea and needed to stay home.

Just the hat?  I'd say he took one look at her eye makeup and decided he didn't want to be seen with Rocky Raccoon.
Royalfan 72

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: May 03, 2011, 07:04:44 PM »

I'm not sure, but I think I read that Bea's boyfriend was invited. I also think, that they are not very close to Harry and William compared to Peter and Zara.
tigerben
Board Helper
Humongous Member

Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Republic of

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: May 03, 2011, 07:10:26 PM »

Smilie Dave was invited, but the royals have seats separately and is only when married are you seated together as with Rose and Davina Windsor and their husbands, chelsy was reported to have sat beside Harry for the meal, as for eugenie boyfriend I haven't heard any mention of him but he was more than likely there as well.
danishorphan

Warned
Gigantic Member

Papua New Guinea Papua New Guinea

Lives to fill her hollow leg!

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: May 03, 2011, 08:00:26 PM »

The Princess Beatrice Hat Song - Osama Bin Laden is Dead
on  youtube....this is another hat story on Bea....too funny......

The truth will eventually be revealed!
Snow Queen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: May 04, 2011, 01:14:30 AM »

Apparently the Yorkies didn't know in advance what the wedding hats were going to look like.  Crap

http://nymag.com/daily/fa..._princess_beatrice_a.html

DowntownTO

Big Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: May 04, 2011, 07:03:27 AM »

I think the hat should get an agent and charge for interviews.
just a serf

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: May 04, 2011, 03:39:14 PM »

"I haven't played since I stopped." - Waity Middleton
"You only have it if you've got it." - James, Marquis of Mallow
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 17   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: