Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 17   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Beatrice's "fashion"  (Read 73094 times)
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« on: May 02, 2011, 03:39:33 AM »

Scroll halfway thru the article to see what she wore to Charles' post-wedding dinner/dance.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/...200000578-826_306x621.jpg

Seriously, there is something WRONG with this girl. (BTW, I have no problem w/the shoes---first sensible fashion choice she's made in her whole life.)

I think her train-wreck clothing choices deserve their own thread Champagne

Have at it, RDers!
Helena

Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2011, 05:48:52 AM »

There is a saying:  "You cannot make a silk purse out of a sow's ear."   Where Beatrice is concerned, you cannot make a sow's ear into anything but, a sow's ear.   
danifaul

Big Member

sorry for my bad english

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2011, 07:03:45 AM »

Thumb up

Yes

Thumb down

No

shastadaisy

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2011, 07:11:24 AM »

I feel sorry for her.  She so much wants to be a fashionista and it just doesn't work for her.  Even with her newly-slim figure...it just doesn't work.  She's got pretty red hair and her legs are awesome...but nothing she wears lately does her any favors.
lyndell75

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2011, 07:47:54 AM »

You would think with her new slim down figure, honestly she needs a stylist

just a serf

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2011, 08:07:45 AM »

Doesn't matter if she's slim or fat she will always have huge muscular shoulders and a strange face.

"I haven't played since I stopped." - Waity Middleton
"You only have it if you've got it." - James, Marquis of Mallow
tigerben
Board Helper
Humongous Member

Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Republic of

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2011, 09:05:44 AM »

It her eyes, their bigger that some girls boobs, and then at the wedding she does a Kate and it's eyeliner all the way., then as we know she has to much teeth for her mouth so she finds it hard to close it,( she trying ,bless her) but what does she do, does a Ross on them and over bleaches, in name of god ,her hair is nice , her legs are nice and she bloody highlights the two worst features.
boof

Huge Member

Australia Australia

Mary who?

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2011, 12:32:49 PM »

It her eyes, their bigger that some girls boobs, and then at the wedding she does a Kate and it's eyeliner all the way., then as we know she has to much teeth for her mouth so she finds it hard to close it,( she trying ,bless her) but what does she do, does a Ross on them and over bleaches, in name of god ,her hair is nice , her legs are nice and she bloody highlights the two worst features.

Oh Got tigerben, you hit the nail on the head there!

Honestly, I thought her outfit at the wedding was lovely--except for that female reproductive tract hat she wore.  THAT was a shame.  She should not have even been allowed out wearing that.  The Queen should have said, 'You can wear that while locked up in the Tower of London, or you can wear something normal and come along--you're choice'.

Whoever MADE that fucktasticly ugly headgear should be shot by something large calibre and double barrelled point blank. 
whoever told her she looked GOOD in that should be forced to eat their weight in TNT and then swallow a lit match.
The upshot of that would be that the end result of each would look better than Eug did at the wedding.

Bea tries hard, she really does.  I bet she thinks she's really cutting edge, but she she hasn't got a clue.  There is being quirky and pushing boundaries in fashion, and then there is being just an idiot running riot with a credit card.  I truly do not think she'll ever get any better, even if she has a stylist.  Again I say, You can not polish a turd.       

"The only valid censorship of ideas is the right of people not to listen." ~Tommy Smothers

I agree.  If you don't like what I have to say, feel free to press the ignore button.
Marianne
Banned
Small Member

Denmark Denmark

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2011, 01:46:36 PM »

I think Beatrice got a really beatiful milky complexion and Eugenie has got a bit english rose about her.

Yes they look like english noblility, and they tend to look better in old cardigans or riding gear.
TeaJay

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2011, 01:54:31 PM »

I think there is something quirky and unique about Beatrice's face and being young means she can push the envelope a bit with her fashion choices.

BUT she's a train wreck. I can't believe no one told her to take off that stupid hat. And the style of the dress was pretty but I don't think the color did anything for her. I think my grandma had a housecoat that was kind of similar.
Liesl

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2011, 02:08:32 PM »

I think Beatrice, and Eugenie wear those ugly clothes and hauntingly uglier head-pieces so people can talk about them and get their photos on the papers.  Otherwise who would want to take pictures or talk about 2 plain-faced, overweight women who's only thing going for them is that they are the granddaughters of the Queen?  Oh - and having Fergie as the mother doesn't really help, does it?
Hibou

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2011, 02:35:59 PM »

I feel sorry for her.  She so much wants to be a fashionista and it just doesn't work for her.  Even with her newly-slim figure...it just doesn't work.  She's got pretty red hair and her legs are awesome...but nothing she wears lately does her any favors.

You would think she would seek advice from someone at British Vogue or something. She just wears all the wrong clothes for her body. I agree she has beautiful hair and legs. Her weight right now is perfect for her body type.  I think unfortunately she is seeking advice from her Mother, whose own fashion sense tends to be completely off 99% of the time, and therein lies the problem. The same for Eugenie.

The "headgear" was by what's his name Tracy. The royal hat designer. I thought it was Vivianne Westwood since it looked like something she would come up with.
Curtains

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2011, 02:46:38 PM »

I think Beatrice, and Eugenie wear those ugly clothes and hauntingly uglier head-pieces so people can talk about them and get their photos on the papers.  Otherwise who would want to take pictures or talk about 2 plain-faced, overweight women who's only thing going for them is that they are the granddaughters of the Queen?  Oh - and having Fergie as the mother doesn't really help, does it?

Marry me, Liesl.

"Some of it's magic, and some of it's tragic: but I had a good life, all the way." - Jimmy Buffet, America's premiere poet
hanzo1

Most Exalted Member

Costa Rica Costa Rica

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2011, 09:18:24 PM »

side view

Are the shades of Pemberley to be thus polluted?

Snow Queen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2011, 09:22:31 PM »

It doesn't matter if Bea is fat or thin, she has tacky taste and that cant be changed. Money and an HRH in front of her name can't class her up or her sister for that matter. The Ferguson gene's run too deep. 
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 17   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: