Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who will be next?  (Read 38617 times)
loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2011, 11:37:28 AM »

moulay rachid of morocco (king's brother), he is 41 years old and another princess is more than necessary in the MRF, king's sisters aren't as active than before and king's wife is one of the most boring princess i have ever seen Snore
« Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 11:45:47 AM by loubna » Logged
Rita

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2011, 03:55:50 AM »

moulay rachid of morocco (king's brother), he is 41 years old and another princess is more than necessary in the MRF, king's sisters aren't as active than before and king's wife is one of the most boring princess i have ever seen Snore
if you are waiting the wedding of Moulay Rachid i think you will wait for a long time
i can see Lalla Meryem's son getting married before his uncl..plus i don't think that Morocco need another princesses a new one can't add nothing neither to MRF or to Morocco in general imo.

spanishlover

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2011, 07:57:38 PM »

Hereditary Duke Guillaume of Luxembourg
loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2011, 10:58:25 AM »

if you are waiting the wedding of Moulay Rachid i think you will wait for a long time
i can see Lalla Meryem's son getting married before his uncl..plus i don't think that Morocco need another princesses a new one can't add nothing neither to MRF or to Morocco in general imo.

yes, i heard that he enjoys his bachelor life  , but he is 41 years old and i don't think he will do as prince albert of monaco, it isn't the tradition to still bachelor too long
about another princess, for me morocco doesn't need any princesses No, but i think MRF yes, because imo salma was a very average addition; another one better in  the way to do activities and with better style would be a better publicity for the family
BaronessLee

Large Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2011, 03:23:54 AM »

yes, i heard that he enjoys his bachelor life  , but he is 41 years old and i don't think he will do as prince albert of monaco, it isn't the tradition to still bachelor too long
about another princess, for me morocco doesn't need any princesses No, but i think MRF yes, because imo salma was a very average addition; another one better in  the way to do activities and with better style would be a better publicity for the family

Princesses traditionally have little to no public role in Morocco. Salma is quite a trend setter, as in previous decades, they may not have beem seen. Fashion wise, you have to remember, she also has the very tradition oriented country to deal with.
loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2011, 04:01:58 PM »

Princesses traditionally have little to no public role in Morocco. Salma is quite a trend setter, as in previous decades, they may not have beem seen. Fashion wise, you have to remember, she also has the very tradition oriented country to deal with.

the king sisters (meryem and hasna) had an enough active role in morocco, and they went with their brother in official visits abroad, his cousin lalla joumala is the current ambassador in UK and his aunt late lalla aicha was also ambassador in UK 
about fashion princesses dress since the late king mohamed V with western clothes, and they can wear what they want except miniskirts or deep low-necked
here photos of meryem, hasna and asma (the king's sisters)

Rita

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2011, 12:57:19 AM »

well said Star
MRF is very conservative royal family with old traditions that stifle even the King himself.
anyway the big part of the pinky image is for the king i cant blame the prinvesses for not beeng on first lines of the media eyes as the royal men them selves don't do that usually.
as for Lalla Salma she is the first king's wife she with a public rule,yes her sisters in law work was there before she come in but they was accepted by the Moroccans as king daughters and sisters and they have their place in the public eyes unlike her and Lalla Lamia and the other ladies who have to come  in and ceate their own image and place so in this area i think she did well she go slowly without pushing it too far you imo.

loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2011, 09:53:06 AM »

well said Star
MRF is very conservative royal family with old traditions that stifle even the King himself.
anyway the big part of the pinky image is for the king i cant blame the prinvesses for not beeng on first lines of the media eyes as the royal men them selves don't do that usually.
as for Lalla Salma she is the first king's wife she with a public rule,yes her sisters in law work was there before she come in but they was accepted by the Moroccans as king daughters and sisters and they have their place in the public eyes unlike her and Lalla Lamia and the other ladies who have to come  in and ceate their own image and place so in this area i think she did well she go slowly without pushing it too far you imo.

i don't think at all that moroccan people would be chocked if she has a more active role No, women in morroco study and have a professionnal life
for me,  salma is late in comparison with the evolution of the women in morocco Thumb down
Rita

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2011, 05:43:28 PM »

well said Star
as for Lalla Salma she is the first king's wife she with a public rule,yes her sisters in law work was there before she come in but they was accepted by the Moroccans as king daughters and sisters and they have their place in the public eyes unlike her and Lalla Lamia and the other ladies who have to come  in and ceate their own image and place so in this area i think she did well she go slowly without pushing it too far you imo.

i don't think at all that moroccan people would be chocked if she has a more active role No, women in morroco study and have a professionnal life
for me,  salma is late in comparison with the evolution of the women in morocco Thumb down
i didn't mean that the problem is in Moroccans ppl,in fact the problem is the royal family they are so conservative and so living in their old and historical tradition while the ordinary society is much more opened mind.ordinary girls can take their own decesions in their lives,study have a career and even travel abroad alone without any problems this is why i said before here in RD that some ME men think that all morocco girls are easy

moreover i think that women's evolustion in Morocco has nothing to do with the royal ladies none of these ladies have done anything in this area,Moroccan women had to go thru long fights to get their rights and the position they deserve in the society and none of the Princesses can be called a sympol for that expect maybe Lalla Aicha and Lalla Fatima Zohra Al Azizzia.

loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2011, 09:54:00 AM »

well said Star

for me,  salma is late in comparison with the evolution of the women in morocco Thumb down
i didn't mean that the problem is in Moroccans ppl,in fact the problem is the royal family they are so conservative and so living in their old and historical tradition while the ordinary society is much more opened mind.ordinary girls can take their own decesions in their lives,study have a career and even travel abroad alone without any problems this is why i said before here in RD that some ME men think that all morocco girls are easy

moreover i think that women's evolustion in Morocco has nothing to do with the royal ladies none of these ladies have done anything in this area,Moroccan women had to go thru long fights to get their rights and the position they deserve in the society and none of the Princesses can be called a sympol for that expect maybe Lalla Aicha and Lalla Fatima Zohra Al Azizzia.

i didn't understand what you wanted to say, but with this explanations i completely agree with you Yes
about salma, I think that even if it is the royal family who doesn't want for her to have a more important role, her way to do her few activities is under the average
and her prestation of june in New York was for me the summum, it was obvious that she didn't prepare anything and with the cost of her travel it was a shame imo
« Last Edit: October 18, 2011, 09:59:58 AM by loubna » Logged
Kuei Fei
Banned
Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2011, 06:59:28 AM »

Hereditary Duke Guillaume of Luxembourg

I think you're right with that. He is now thirty, eligible, and his parents may well want him settled and safely married before they get too old.

Such a pity that bedroom gymnastics isn't an Olympic event; Kate would have been a gold medalist of several years standing.
Miss Waynfleet

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2011, 12:47:26 PM »

Poor Royals, the pressure to entertain us is huge 

I think in the next years:

- Felix of Luxembourg and his own Waity, forgot her name (my impression is that Guillaume will marry later with 35-36)
- Beatrice of York and David
- Achduke Imre of Austria

Cool
Cara

Humongous Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2011, 01:20:40 PM »

- Felix of Luxembourg and his own Waity, forgot her name (my impression is that Guillaume will marry later with 35-36)
 Cool

Star

« Last Edit: December 23, 2011, 02:04:43 PM by Cara » Logged
Paddy1311

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: December 23, 2011, 01:47:11 PM »

Cool

Well spoted, Miss Waynfleet.  Star
Miss Waynfleet

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: December 23, 2011, 04:42:33 PM »

Star Star
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: