Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 295   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pippa moving on to bigger and better things?  (Read 831268 times)
CountessMeOut
Banned
Mini Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2011, 07:47:38 AM »

Pippa needs to bag the Percy, and find a rich wife/husband for James.

The Boelyn's:
Anne: bagged the King of England
Mary: aimed high, but married to minor noble, eventually married a commoner
George: gay, in the closet, married rich heiress

The Middletons:
Kate: now Catherine, Duchess of Camebridge, Countess of Strathearn, Baroness Carrickfergus, future Princess of Wales and Queen of England
Pippa: possibly Philippa Charlotte Percy, Countess Percy, future Duchess of Northumberland. Husband dies/divorces/she cheats on him and marries commoner Alex or somene else
James: marries some wealthy heiress, keeps a little 'male friend' on the side or two.

Pippa should do at least better than Mary, no Sir for her, only fancy title need apply. And James, I guess he could marry a Scot, could marry a future clan female chief, there are a few, but I think he'll have to settle for no title.

As for Pippa hanging out with blue blood plumbers and such, would be even more fake than she already is. We know she doesn't associate with those kind of people. She has spent her life and education with the upper crust, and her family may be new money but money none the less. It is like Kate and Will trying to be average Joe's, fake.
SilverQT

Baby Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2011, 09:30:46 AM »

If Pippa is out having fun & de-stressing after the Royal wedding than why does it always involve wealthy men with titles? Why not hang with a group of male friends that are from all walks of life, eg plumber, teacher, cleaner, carpenter, etc...like the rest of the girls her age. I think anything to do with the Middleton family has LOTS of hidden agendas as I'm pretty sure nothing happens by accident. Crazy

Because that's the crowd she hangs with?  Where does it say one must have friends from all walks of life? I certainly don't. My friends are people I have things in common with, people I went to school with, people I work with which ultimately means people who are more ore less on the same wage level with me. It's not by design either, that's just the way things have played out. Or are people suggesting that Pippa as a "commoner" should not have aristocrats as friends/boyfriends? And if she does, it means she's gunning for something? We don't know that ALL her friends are aristocrats, those girls she was pictured with, who are they? Although if even they were all Lords and Ladys, I can't see the problem.

She dated the Duke's son a while ago and they split up; someone as conniving and devious as people seem to be implying would have clung on until she got that ring on her finger. There would have been no break up. The duke's family hasn't suddenly come into money and now she's interested. They shared a flat at uni and have been friends for years and years and years. She's known these far wealthier men for ages and yet chose to date Alex the banker for a year now.Not exactly the smartest mercenary groom-hunter is she?  Wink

A joke is a very serious thing.
- Winston Churchill
just a serf

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2011, 11:11:45 AM »

Success! Pippa got 2 front pages today picturing her with the Duke's son 

"I haven't played since I stopped." - Waity Middleton
"You only have it if you've got it." - James, Marquis of Mallow
danishorphan

Warned
Gigantic Member

Papua New Guinea Papua New Guinea

Lives to fill her hollow leg!

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2011, 07:14:38 PM »

Pips living the life. large. not anything like another pip I know from harder times.

The truth will eventually be revealed!
Marianne
Banned
Small Member

Denmark Denmark

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2011, 07:30:27 PM »

Pippa needs to bag the Percy, and find a rich wife/husband for James.

The Boelyn's:
Anne: bagged the King of England
Mary: aimed high, but married to minor noble, eventually married a commoner

The Middletons:
Kate: now Catherine, Duchess of Camebridge, Countess of Strathearn, Baroness Carrickfergus, future Princess of Wales and Queen of England
Pippa: possibly Philippa Charlotte Percy, Countess Percy, future Duchess of Northumberland. Husband dies/divorces/she cheats on him and marries commoner Alex or somene else
James: marries some wealthy heiress, keeps a little 'male friend' on the side or two.

Pippa should do at least better than Mary, no Sir for her, only fancy title need apply. And James, I guess he could marry a Scot, could marry a future clan female chief, there are a few, but I think he'll have to settle for no title.

As for Pippa hanging out with blue blood plumbers and such, would be even more fake than she already is. We know she doesn't associate with those kind of people. She has spent her life and education with the upper crust, and her family may be new money but money none the less. It is like Kate and Will trying to be average Joe's, fake.

Or perhaps it was Jane Boelyn that actually loved a Percy but the king Henry would not allow her to marry this Percy because Henry wanted her for himself....

And perhaps Catherine actually married Arthur (William)....

The Boelyn's:
Anne: Loved Percy but was forced to marry Henry

Mary: was the mistress to Henry before the sister, but eventually married a nobleman and later on a commoner

Catherine of Aragorn: Married Arthur and later on Henry

The Middletons:
Pippa: marries Percy. No King to prevent it.
James: marries the man of his dreams. Today it is allowed to be gay and happy.

Chelsey: was the mistress to Henry, but eventually married a nobleman and later on a commoner

Kate: marries (William) Arthur. And Arthur doesn't die because we have invented penicillin - so she does not have to marry his younger brother Henry.
dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: May 16, 2011, 07:46:25 PM »

Anyone knows Kate became William's roommate first or Pippa became roommates with the Dukes' sons first ?
It's very possible Pippa dumped Alex for a future Duke. Isn't this what she has wanted all the way, but hadn't been able to seal the deal before her sister married William ?
CountessMeOut
Banned
Mini Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: May 16, 2011, 09:29:33 PM »

Anyone knows Kate became William's roommate first or Pippa became roommates with the Dukes' sons first ?
It's very possible Pippa dumped Alex for a future Duke. Isn't this what she has wanted all the way, but hadn't been able to seal the deal before her sister married William ?

Likely Kate first. I believe they were flatmates second year, so 2003. Pippa is not only younger, but from the article I read, she didn't share a flat with Earl Percy and Lord Innes-Ker until third year.

http://www.express.co.uk/...-s-eligible-little-sister
Snow Queen

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: May 16, 2011, 09:40:06 PM »

Pippa..go for the Percy! That house is sweet and the tiara isn't bad either.  Yes
CountessMeOut
Banned
Mini Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: May 16, 2011, 09:56:54 PM »

Pippa..go for the Percy! That house is sweet and the tiara isn't bad either.  Yes

I saw a tour of the castle years ago, and fell madly in love. I think that was when I decided I wanted to be nobility, and wanted to find out who owned the castle. Odd I know, never had a crush on William, younger then me, fell for a castle. Well I was a huge fan of Robin Hood and now Harry Potter.

website for the castle:
http://www.alnwickcastle.com/

Chelsy looked only slightly better at this wedding, would have rather this get up then what she wore to royal wedding.
http://www.zimbio.com/pic.../Z-roTCJcrX4/Chelsy+Davey

Seems like Grace was a bridesmaid at this wedding too. Katie had the loose hair with tiara look to, think compared to her Kate's hair looked tidy, and Katie's tiara was crooked or looked so.

http://elspethlodge.com/2...to-valentine-at-hogwarts/
Snow Queen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: May 16, 2011, 11:25:39 PM »

Pippa's Spain adventure made the US news. That white bridesmaid's dress must have had magical abilities.  Crazy

http://www.nydailynews.co...spain_with_exboyfrie.html
just a serf

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: May 16, 2011, 11:36:52 PM »

Current assets include a growing international commercial property portfolio but centred on the North East, over 100,000 acres of land

"How many acres?" 
« Last Edit: May 16, 2011, 11:43:12 PM by just a serf » Logged

CountessMeOut
Banned
Mini Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: May 16, 2011, 11:41:57 PM »

Pippa's Spain adventure made the US news. That white bridesmaid's dress must have had magical abilities.  Crazy

http://www.nydailynews.co...spain_with_exboyfrie.html

Love how the NY paper refers to Alex as the rumored boyfriend, when he has been known to be her boyfriend, and is now rumored to be close to proposing to her, by British press, for a year now.
Carole must be beside herself  Icecream

Alnwick Castle is not only a private family home, historic monument and fantastic visitor attraction, but also the centre of a large business enterprise.

The Northumberland Estates manages the business interests of the Duke of Northumberland. This incorporates a diverse range of enterprises including property management and development, farming and forestry, minerals, leisure, heritage and tourism.  For more information on The Northumberland Estates or for details of properties to buy or rent please visit The Northumberland Estates web site.

For many years The Northumberland Estates was run along the same lines as most traditional Estates with agriculture at its core. As times have changed so the business has moved to adapt and meet new challenges and, whilst continuing to play an important role, farming is no longer the primary income stream.   

Current assets include a growing international commercial property portfolio but centred on the North East, over 100,000 acres of land and more than 100 let farms, a large residential portfolio, a number of historical assets including Syon House in London and the Albury Estate in Surrey as well as fine art and treasures, mineral rights, sporting and leisure interests.

They also own Syon house? Didn't know that. Love it, studied it in my first ever art history class. Now I really know I wanted to marry a Percy, no prince needed.

Pippa let your sister have the prince and drafty Buckingham palace, I'd much rather be living it up at Syon during the week, and Hogwarts aka Alnwick on weekends. All the money, prestige and amazing homes, and not all the annoying press and royal duties.
shoshanah

Ginormous Member

New Zealand New Zealand

getting ready for a date with Shosh

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: May 16, 2011, 11:50:55 PM »

Awesome, wasn't a son of the Duke of Northumberland almost engaged to Anne  Boleyn?  Now the other Middleton girl might snag one, too.  Ma Middleton must be happy!

just a serf

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: May 17, 2011, 12:00:57 AM »

Awesome, wasn't a son of the Duke of Northumberland almost engaged to Anne  Boleyn?  Now the other Middleton girl might snag one, too.  Ma Middleton must be happy!

In her own words: "I'm a private person I never asked for any of this"

michelle j

Gigantic Member

You should be jealous, you ugly fat fraus.

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: May 17, 2011, 12:11:19 AM »

I saw a tour of the castle years ago, and fell madly in love. I think that was when I decided I wanted to be nobility, and wanted to find out who owned the castle. Odd I know, never had a crush on William, younger then me, fell for a castle. Well I was a huge fan of Robin Hood and now Harry Potter.

website for the castle:
http://www.alnwickcastle.com/

Chelsy looked only slightly better at this wedding, would have rather this get up then what she wore to royal wedding.
http://www.zimbio.com/pic.../Z-roTCJcrX4/Chelsy+Davey

Seems like Grace was a bridesmaid at this wedding too. Katie had the loose hair with tiara look to, think compared to her Kate's hair looked tidy, and Katie's tiara was crooked or looked so.

http://elspethlodge.com/2...to-valentine-at-hogwarts/

She was.  And, look she was forced not to wear her glasses.  Tongue

Bitter Aging Ugly Fat Fraus taking a break from bitching & posting on their favorite royal board & on their way to Krispy Kreme's to buy 48 dozen glazed donuts. Then rushing home to post again whilst shoving ten donuts down their throats.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 295   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: