Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 265 266 [267] 268 269 ... 294   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pippa moving on to bigger and better things?  (Read 559384 times)
valentine14

Baby Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #3990 on: January 13, 2017, 05:45:55 PM »

Pip's former flatmate, Ted, has become engaged.  He's the future Duke of Roxburghe:

http://peeragenews.blogsp...brook-engagement.html?m=1
smf3000

Warned
Medium Member

Botswana Botswana

Ignore
« Reply #3991 on: January 13, 2017, 05:59:14 PM »

Pip's former flatmate, Ted, has become engaged.  He's the future Duke of Roxburghe:

http://peeragenews.blogsp...brook-engagement.html?m=1

Congrats to Ted and Celia  Champagne

But he's not the heir. That's his elder brother, Charlie Bowmont, the 'Marquess'. He had a child last year with his girlfriend, an Iranian fashion designer. (not engaged, I don't think.)

Well well. Whistle Now we have to wait for JJ J-P and Georgie P, then all the Pippa flatmates will be wed. Just...not to each other.
royalsareajoke

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #3992 on: January 13, 2017, 08:36:20 PM »

"highly-anticipated wedding"  Laughing by Ma?

I hope Harry is not invited and if they are really this smug to invite him he won't go. There is no need to give the fake royals any more headlines. After all Ma thought he has bad table manners and was not up to her high standards (probably after he made it clear that he wasn't interested in Pippa).

I have read about this assessment so many times and would love some details on it. As far as my anticipation level for the wedding.  Snore

I will always stand for our National Anthem, and I will always serve Under God.
rosella

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #3993 on: January 13, 2017, 09:52:26 PM »

Wasn't somebody quoted in the DM as saying that Carole felt that Harry was uncouth because he threw pieces of bread rolls around the dinner table, or something?  No-one else has ever spoken about this supposed habit, (didn't know that Ma and Harry had ever eaten together)  and yes, it was after Harry made it clear that he wasn't into Pippa. Presumably terribly rich James doesn't do anything so ungenteel.
Suzy

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #3994 on: January 13, 2017, 10:07:37 PM »

Wasn't somebody quoted in the DM as saying that Carole felt that Harry was uncouth because he threw pieces of bread rolls around the dinner table, or something?  No-one else has ever spoken about this supposed habit, (didn't know that Ma and Harry had ever eaten together)  and yes, it was after Harry made it clear that he wasn't into Pippa. Presumably terribly rich James doesn't do anything so ungenteel.

I think it is a quote from Penny Junor when she did PR for a new book about Harry. FakeQM Carole thought he is not well-mannered and that he is a guy who could start throwing food across the table. But it never actually happened. Well, he didn't even know Kate very well before the wedding although she was his brother's gf for almost a decade. So I doubt Ma knew him back then (or stays in contact with him now).

Witchell: Clearly a greater share of royal burden will fall on you and as that happens you will grasp it willingly?
Will: Absolutely willingly. And as that time comes I'll be the first person to put my hand up and take it on. But [] my grandfather is so active [] and unwilling to slow down.
MidnightDiamond

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #3995 on: January 13, 2017, 11:24:43 PM »

Wasn't somebody quoted in the DM as saying that Carole felt that Harry was uncouth because he threw pieces of bread rolls around the dinner table, or something?  No-one else has ever spoken about this supposed habit, (didn't know that Ma and Harry had ever eaten together)  and yes, it was after Harry made it clear that he wasn't into Pippa. Presumably terribly rich James doesn't do anything so ungenteel.

I think it is a quote from Penny Junor when she did PR for a new book about Harry. FakeQM Carole thought he is not well-mannered and that he is a guy who could start throwing food across the table. But it never actually happened. Well, he didn't even know Kate very well before the wedding although she was his brother's gf for almost a decade. So I doubt Ma knew him back then (or stays in contact with him now).

They were trying to get brownie points from William. Stupid imo, Harry is not close to Kate let alone the Midds so he has ne er eaten with them. And Harry is more behaved, respected, and disciplined than William.
valentine14

Baby Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #3996 on: January 14, 2017, 09:01:37 AM »

Wonderful hatchet job on Papa Roxburghe:

http://www.heraldscotland...hy_the_Lady_is_a_duchess/
Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #3997 on: January 22, 2017, 07:46:28 PM »

What are the odds of Pippa trying to get to know Louis of Lux now that he will be divorced? He is a prince, will have money some day, so he should be her type  Whistle 
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #3998 on: January 22, 2017, 08:24:00 PM »

What are the odds of Pippa trying to get to know Louis of Lux now that he will be divorced? He is a prince, will have money some day, so he should be her type  Whistle 

Tongue LOL: Tbh I think parts of Louis appeal is that he is the heir to a fortune. He always seems to me like an immature 14 year old. Pippa is not the most likeable person out there, but no. Different level ...
MidnightDiamond

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #3999 on: February 06, 2017, 06:18:28 AM »

http://www.dailymail.co.u...hes-vintage-bike-her.html
Lady Alice

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #4000 on: February 06, 2017, 12:59:53 PM »

I see she's learned the ring pose from her sister.

Ugh. Camera hoor.*

___
*Deliberately misspelled.

Celia

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #4001 on: February 14, 2017, 03:53:28 AM »

I just have a sneaking suspicion that this marriage won't end up taking place.  I mean, Madeleine had the courage to call off her first engagement, and Pippa's not in her league.
royalsareajoke

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #4002 on: February 21, 2017, 09:02:03 PM »

Clown Dead Clown Dead Clown

I will always stand for our National Anthem, and I will always serve Under God.
PruNordstrom

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #4003 on: March 25, 2017, 06:40:30 PM »

In other news, Pippa ran around her London neighborhood with two black dogs in tow. The pavement was wet and she was wearing running apparel. The comment section for this 'news' in the DM shows a count of 12 but none of them are visible.
The end.
  Roll Eyes

Things ain't what they used to be and never were.
onar

Large Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #4004 on: March 25, 2017, 07:48:16 PM »

I just have a sneaking suspicion that this marriage won't end up taking place.  I mean, Madeleine had the courage to call off her first engagement, and Pippa's not in her league.
Madeleine had the courage because the other part cheated on her. Pippa won't call of the wedding because it's out of her league - concidering her mother and the way Carole handled the Will and Kate situation, she would never allow to Pippa to back of. Only the future groom could do this, but for some reason he likes her and he proposed. So, I suppose we'll have a wedding whatever their relationship is.

Pages: 1 ... 265 266 [267] 268 269 ... 294   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: