Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 290 291 [292] 293 294   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pippa moving on to bigger and better things?  (Read 532522 times)
Tinika

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #4365 on: May 19, 2017, 12:57:28 PM »

Ma and Pippy better be worried about what Waity is going to turn up in. 

Margaret

Large Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #4366 on: May 19, 2017, 01:03:06 PM »

There was a short thing about his father and brother yestrday evening on German TV. Something about very rich people and they said he was a selfmade man who bought Eden Rock when it was in ruins and made a fortune out of it but his son Spencer, who is working at the hotel doesn't get it just as a present, he said his children must work for the things and prove that they are ready and worthy to get them. So it is not even clear whether James will get Glen Affric or not one day. Oh and his father didn't mention Pippa or her in-laws  Thumb up, he seemed quite nirmal for a rich guy.

Interesting.  Thanks for that report.  That confirms what I had in my mind about David Matthews and their attitude to Glen Affric.  

Wandering off topic a bit, while I was looking around for info about lairds and Glen Affric, I came across this site which sells those souvenir plots as a way of raising money for conservation.  From the brief look I had it seems like a great idea to me.  It seems to be supporting some worthwhile local conservation projects and is a bit of fun for the people who buy their small pieces of Scottish land.  https://www.highlandtitles.com/nature-reserves/
ortensia

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #4367 on: May 19, 2017, 01:45:46 PM »

Imagine being pippa and knowing that all the paparazzi are outside Prince Harry's bachelor pad in order to spot Meghan !!!😂😜
Oh my! She stole Kate's thunder with that toned derrière and now her own thunder is stolen by the American dead ringer.

Who would have guessed?
Ciao belle,kisses to everyone😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘
CathyJane

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #4368 on: May 19, 2017, 02:39:01 PM »

LOL! Too long though, she would need to flash her butt.
SpittingImage

Micro Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #4369 on: May 19, 2017, 02:53:31 PM »

I'm mildly curious about how much the DM is paying, & to whom, for all this 'inside' information... Whistle

Tomorrow I shall be glued to Instagram watching coverage of the Wedding of the Year - no NOT Pippa's, the one my sister & friends are attending in Devon Wink.
SpittingImage

Micro Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #4370 on: May 19, 2017, 02:58:00 PM »

I doubt they're worried, it'll be a new coat-dress which looks exactly like the 4539876622 she already has. Oh, & a forehead bolter/flying saucer.
Tinika

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #4371 on: May 19, 2017, 04:02:51 PM »

LOL! Too long though, she would need to flash her butt.

Oh, I'm sure she could still manage to wear skimpy underwear just in case and in a stiff enough wind this would blow right up over her head.  Wink
lothwen

Warned
Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #4372 on: May 19, 2017, 04:46:05 PM »

I,  for one, am probably more interested in this wedding than I was the Cambridge wedding.  I will be periodically checking RD tomorrow for updates and pictures, and then Sunday it is my turn to celebrate my one year anniversary with Mr. Lothwen.  Which we will do by taking our daughter and unborn child to lunch at Mongolian BBQ.

KimmySue

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #4373 on: May 19, 2017, 08:08:33 PM »

I,  for one, am probably more interested in this wedding than I was the Cambridge wedding.  I will be periodically checking RD tomorrow for updates and pictures, and then Sunday it is my turn to celebrate my one year anniversary with Mr. Lothwen.  Which we will do by taking our daughter and unborn child to lunch at Mongolian BBQ.

Congratulations!!
royalsareajoke

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #4374 on: May 19, 2017, 08:19:17 PM »

she'll turn up wearing nothing.

G Smiley
She wouldn't even dream of upstaging her little sister so maybe we'll get a knock off version of "The Emperor's New Clothes'.  Clown   Oh and of course this:   Grin Shocked Grin

Loneliness and the feeling of being unwanted
is the most terrible poverty.
- Mother Teresa
royalsareajoke

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #4375 on: May 19, 2017, 08:25:44 PM »

Congratulations!!

Awesome and Congrats from me too.  Banana Thumb up  I'd ask about your wedding, fly over, luxury loos, greenhouse, and etc. but I respect your privacy. Wink 

Loneliness and the feeling of being unwanted
is the most terrible poverty.
- Mother Teresa
smf3000

Warned
Medium Member

Botswana Botswana

Ignore
« Reply #4376 on: May 19, 2017, 08:30:57 PM »

Which we will do by taking our daughter and unborn child to lunch at Mongolian BBQ.

Mongolian bar-be-que, yummers! What a lucky unborn child Drool

Duchess of Verona

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #4377 on: May 20, 2017, 01:02:50 AM »

^indeed! My best line while pregnant was "The baby wants chocolate/cheese fondue, etc". Who would argue with you? Congratulations on your second bundle of joy Lowthen!
Margaret

Large Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #4378 on: May 20, 2017, 01:09:47 AM »

Sounds like you're going to have a wonderful day celebrating your blessings with your family!  Congratulations.   Hug
emtishell

Small Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #4379 on: May 20, 2017, 02:54:19 AM »

Quite apart from James' connection to Scotland via his family's recent Glen Affric connection, I don't see anything odd about them having a Scottish theme.  They are British, and Scotland is still part of the island of Britain and of the Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.  If they like things Scottish, why not incorporate them into their wedding?  Isn't imitation still considered to be the sincerest form of flattery?  

I am now mildly interested in this wedding.  Whisky and bagpipes work for me.  Not sure about the haggis canapes.

JMHO, but they are ENGLISH.... and his father BOUGHT a property in Scotland (and a title to go with it)...... as someone with quite deep-rooted Scottish ancestry, I do see it as cultural appropriation - the Scots don't like the English coming and taking their stuff!!

But you're right, with all their money they can have whatever they want.
Pages: 1 ... 290 291 [292] 293 294   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: