Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Could Diana Memorial Cause Problems Between Camilla and Charles?  (Read 7248 times)
Princess H.

Micro Member

United States United States

Ignore
« on: August 30, 2007, 09:55:03 PM »

Is it possible that Camilla and Charles could grow distant as new public dislike of Camillia increases with Diana's memorial services? Do you really believe that Camilla and Charles will last forever?
autumn

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2007, 10:05:16 PM »

http://www.dailymail.co.u...page_id=1766&ito=1490

Well....I never know how much I can believe in some of these articles, but if this one is true I don't think the public will be too happy with Camilla. They can be happy she's not attending the memorial, but I doubt they want her flying off to the Mediterranean. This whole situation does seem to be taking a life of it's own.
Ugly Betty

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2007, 10:13:05 PM »

Camilla and Charles have lasted nearly 40 years.  They will outlast any new criticisms directed at Camilla over this little service.
Leesa
Banned
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

"Mary who?" asks Marsha!

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2007, 03:17:05 AM »

Pleased to hear Cam is not going to attend the memorial. It would have been ghastly if she had.  - And off to Mediterranean, eh? Anything to get away from the reality she caused in Diana's life and the consequences of her sleeping with Di's hubby.
CD.

Humongous Member

Finland Finland

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2007, 04:37:58 AM »

I can't imagine her feeling any guilt.

If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and military consequences of the lie.The truth is the greatest enemy of the State"

J Goebbels
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2007, 05:30:10 AM »

Camilla and Charles have lasted nearly 40 years.  They will outlast any new criticisms directed at Camilla over this little service.

yeeesss they DID last 40 years...but then they were 'with' seperate spouses!

its a whole lot different when you are actually married to the person...you thought you really wanted...for his $$$ Crap

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
CD.

Humongous Member

Finland Finland

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2007, 05:56:37 AM »

Was it Jemima's (Goldsmith) dad that said if you marry the mistress you create a vacancy!

If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and military consequences of the lie.The truth is the greatest enemy of the State"

J Goebbels
Princess H.

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2007, 06:02:34 AM »

yeeesss they DID last 40 years...but then they were 'with' seperate spouses!

its a whole lot different when you are actually married to the person...you thought you really wanted...for his $$$ Crap
[/quote]

...good point, 40-years together while in marriages to other people while nurturing the fantasy of being married to each other...also Camilla knows, what Diana knew, if Charles really wants to be with a woman other than his wife, he has an extensive network of loyal friends willing to share country homes and secrets...people who will do almost anything to help the future King of England fulfill his wishes, desires, dreams and fantasies, etc.

Should Camilla believe that her marriage to Charles is rock-solid?
CD.

Humongous Member

Finland Finland

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2007, 07:29:41 AM »

Oh I would laugh if he is caught in the sack with another......

J Goebbels
dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2007, 09:41:43 AM »

I heard Charles had an affair with a Canadian actress in 90s, later she auctioned his love letters to her. You girls still remember her name (Janet ??) ? Anyway, I won't be surprised if Charles is caught again  Grin.
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2007, 10:49:41 AM »

Was it Jemima's (Goldsmith) dad that said if you marry the mistress you create a vacancy!
Yes, that was her Dad.

As for Charles and Camilla I think they are pretty rock-solid, I have more faith in them than any of the other CP couples. Both of them realise that their marriage was a huge deal for the monarchy and for the British people to accept, the idea of them divorcing ever just seems ridiculous.

However, if I were Camilla I do think I would be very p****d at recent events. Charles and Clarence House have shown no support for her move to not attend the Memorial and instead she has been left to deal with the public criticism and the press.

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2007, 01:36:31 PM »

Yes he did. Ironically he lived openly with his mistress in France and yet Diana had no problems with this and considered him a friend. I always have found it amusing that what she wouldn't tolerate in her own life(not like I blame her) she was more than happy to tolerate with a friend's lifestyle. He was a billionaire though, and did let Diana use his private jets. Diana was lovely but she had her faults. She could by a hypocrite sometimes.
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2007, 01:43:48 PM »

Well there were all those rumours Diana and Jemima were sisters.....

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
lupina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2007, 02:03:25 PM »

Well there were all those rumours Diana and Jemima were sisters.....

I hadn't heard that before! - so I Googled to make a visual comparison, and now I'm convinced they look alike:

http://www.geocities.com/...monitor/images/Imran4.jpg

Is it my imagination?  Thinking

lupina

Be who you are, and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind - Dr Seuss

The other RD - http://richarddawkins.net/
wear

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2007, 02:33:44 PM »

if Camilla attended the service, she would be melting in her chair. the minister who gave the sermon opened it with a very big clear voice with the word, "CHEATING". i can imagine the people secretly eye her.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: