Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Marie & Joachim's Wedding anniversary  (Read 27308 times)
abs

Humongous Member

Svalbard and Jan Mayen Svalbard and Jan Mayen

Illegal substances? MOI???!!!

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2011, 11:43:38 PM »

Anyone seen M & J lately?

No. Not me - thankfully, I might add  Wink

SEXY,SEXY!!!
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2013, 06:41:59 PM »

Joachim and Marie celebrate their 5 Wedding anniversary today (May 24)

On 24 May 2008 - five years ago - Møgeltønder Church formed scenic setting for the wedding of Prince Joachim and Princess Marie. The wedding marked the beginning of Prince Joachim's second marriage after divorce from current Countess Alexandra.

Love this photo of her  

Snow Queen

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2013, 07:03:52 PM »

Marie was a gorgeous bride. Her wedding look is still one of my favorites. She didn't go over the top or try to morph herself into a completely different person like many brides often do.
Paddy1311

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2013, 07:04:04 PM »

Have Marie worn her wedding earring since the wedding? Just love them.  

I going aganist the tired, but Marie has never been one of my favourite royal brides. Her dress was rather pedestrian. I thought she had awful colouring, a rather orange tan. And her hairdo, made her long face look even longer. Also, because of the hairdo you can't see the tiara she was wearing.
tigerben
Board Helper
Humongous Member

Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Republic of

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2013, 07:13:00 PM »

I love Marie's dress as well, I thought she was beautiful on her wedding day, it's amazing how fast it's gone!
Lille

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2013, 07:17:09 PM »

Marie looked stunning albeit a little orange
Tinika

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2013, 10:15:51 PM »

Such beautiful earrings! And one of my favourite tiaras. I'm a sucker for flower jewellery.
Cloaked

Muted
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2013, 09:01:58 AM »

Such beautiful earrings! And one of my favourite tiaras. I'm a sucker for flower jewellery.

Me too, Tinika.  Star

Marie and Joachim beam happiness.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2013, 10:54:27 AM by Cloaked » Logged
lyndell75

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: May 26, 2013, 10:41:53 PM »

I really loved this wedding, Marie's dress and jewerly

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2014, 07:49:43 PM »

Marie of Denmark - 6 Years - Anniversary as a princess!

For six years now, Princess Marie enchants the Danish people with her fresh and warm style.

Congratulations Marie and Joachim of Denmark! The royal couple celebrates their sixth wedding anniversary today (May 24). Six years in which the 38-year-old has captured the hearts of an entire country and could hardly seem happier.

Whether the fairytale wedding, her two children, Prince Henrik (5) and Princess Athena (2), or her sympathetic husband Prince Joachim, Princess Marie seems to live the dream of millions of women. Happy Anniversary!

Anniversary gift maybe?

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2014, 09:35:58 PM »

Marie of Denmark - 6 Years - Anniversary as a princess!

For six years now, Princess Marie enchants the Danish people with her fresh and warm style.

Congratulations Marie and Joachim of Denmark! The royal couple celebrates their sixth wedding anniversary today (May 24). Six years in which the 38-year-old has captured the hearts of an entire country and could hardly seem happier.

Whether the fairytale wedding, her two children, Prince Henrik (5) and Princess Athena (2), or her sympathetic husband Prince Joachim, Princess Marie seems to live the dream of millions of women. Happy Anniversary!

Anniversary gift maybe?

It's really pretty.  I like the thin bands.  I totally forgot that they got married in May.  I wish they would have shown their reception like they did when Jokke and Alex got married.  I have a feeling that their reception was more down to earth and less stuffy than F&M's or J&A's receptions. 
Marie

Muted
Gigantic Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2014, 09:44:33 PM »

Marie was a gorgeous bride. Her wedding look is still one of my favorites. She didn't go over the top or try to morph herself into a completely different person like many brides often do.

Star Marie's is still one of my fav bridal looks ! And it very true that she is still herself in this attire and jewelery !  Star for you, Snow Queen  Cool

Je suis Charlie
Tinika

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2014, 03:48:17 PM »

"Fresh" and "warm" = two words that will never, ever, ever be associated with Mary.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2014, 05:24:44 PM »

"Fresh" and "warm" = two words that will never, ever, ever be associated with Mary.

I'm not so sure about that.  I think the black AmEx is often warm from being clutched tightly in her hands. 

Also, we've seen so many pictures of visible sweat stains in the arm-pit area coming from Madame.   Tongue 

She's appeared in many photographs to have recently had some fresh filler injected into her cheeks.

But yes, in the positive sense, we most likely won't see those two words associated with Mary. 
Royalfan 72

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: May 25, 2014, 05:34:52 PM »

I'm not so sure about that.  I think the black AmEx is often warm from being clutched tightly in her hands. 

Also, we've seen so many pictures of visible sweat stains in the arm-pit area coming from Madame.   Tongue 

She's appeared in many photographs to have recently had some fresh filler injected into her cheeks.

But yes, in the positive sense, we most likely won't see those two words associated with Mary. 

Supercontent  Star
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: