Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: W-A 40 birthday  (Read 5076 times)
Máxima

Medium Member

Argentina Argentina

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2007, 03:27:50 PM »

I was just reading on the GREMB about the celebration and there was a question about the Danish Crown couple being absent and someone answered that they were not invited.  I don't know if that's true, it would be strange that all other Royal Houses were invited and exclude the Danish. Thinking

Well, Willem-Alexander said he invited the people he regarded as friends and not just collagues... maybe he is not a friend of Mary&Fred
hanzo1

Most Exalted Member

Costa Rica Costa Rica

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2007, 04:32:15 PM »

more great pictures
http://legacyeditorial.ge...px?iid=76475247&cdi=0
http://legacyeditorial.ge...px?iid=76475262&cdi=0
http://legacyeditorial.ge...px?iid=76475238&cdi=0 Huh?
http://legacyeditorial.ge...px?iid=76475227&cdi=0
http://legacyeditorial.ge...px?iid=76475223&cdi=0
http://legacyeditorial.ge...px?iid=76475210&cdi=0

Are the shades of Pemberley to be thus polluted?

Galuh

Ginormous Member

Tuvalu Tuvalu

Mary & Michael, twins separated at birth?

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2007, 06:21:16 PM »

Thank you for the photos  Jumping  Curtsey

I like those gala gowns parade,  letizia’s, Mette’s, Mathilde’s, Vicky’s, Christina's, Aimee’s, Anita’s, Laurentine’s even Mabel’s (except for it’s neckline I would prefer a V neckline with more narrow cut in shoulders part). 
Maxima’s hairdo is good on her but Laurentine’s is blah….
Maxima, Mathilde and Mette, Letizia wore their new bling-blings Banana Banana ( Grin  Wink).
I really like Letizia’s gown the skirt part reminds me one of my favourite royal wedding gown, Mette’s wedding gown.

Did Someone forget to put Arriane's shoes on Thinking.

Máxima

Medium Member

Argentina Argentina

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2007, 07:40:02 PM »

Friday night, watching the fireworks
31/08/07

Hermione

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2007, 07:58:55 PM »

Thanks a lot for these pics, Máxima  Thumb up
I love it that Felipe has his arm around Letizia 
Elissa

Most Exalted Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2007, 08:41:45 PM »

Nice pics, thank you Maxima!

Yes, what a nice gesture of Felipe...these two are so in love, it's wonderful to see!

Plum Royale

Medium Member

United States United States

Misha Prokhorov is a hysterical drama czar!

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2007, 09:27:46 PM »

so no Mosh & Freddums gee she must be so disappointed not being in the company of the other wives somebody give her a box of Ding dongs. Tongue
I don't like the ruffled tiers on Chistina  or Maxima.  Matilde loked great I don't think she's worn a orange gown before.  Princess Mabel's hair and shoes are blah almost miss the darn bows. Leti's gown should have had a small sleeve to cover her thin arms but the skirt is nice.
Plum

" .. By the way, the beauty of our Russian women, their ability to elegantly pointed, sexy and trendy dress does not give anyone the right to call them prostitutes!
 I love heifers when they audition for me!
Cece

Ginormous Member

presque-zizi

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2007, 10:08:14 PM »

Thanks for the photos, Maxima! Mabel looks good here, too. Too bad we can't see more of the outfits.
hanzo1

Most Exalted Member

Costa Rica Costa Rica

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2007, 10:41:27 PM »

Someone other than Felipe is holding Letzia, who is that? Thinking

Are the shades of Pemberley to be thus polluted?

dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2007, 09:42:31 AM »

Someone other than Felipe is holding Letzia, who is that? Thinking

After I took a closer look, tt looked like she was holding her own wraps, not Letizia.
Why did Mabel sit down with the old ladies and gentlemen ? Is she pregnant again ?
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2007, 10:46:36 AM »

What a parade.
I loved Mathildes outfit, so beautiful and classy. She looked fantastic. The hair, the diamonds, the beautiful colour and the wonderful cut. Vavavoom. Well done.
Apart from that, I wasn't to thrilled by any other lady.
Laurentiens dress was ok, the upperpart looked a bit disconnected, and her hairstyle a la Stephanie de Monaco was not my cup of tea... (Her hubby however is a dish, a spitting image of his handsome father and oh so cute http://legacyeditorial.ge...px?iid=76475227&cdi=0
http://legacyeditorial.ge...px?iid=76475223&cdi=0, although he tends to be a bit stuffy and very conservative, he must have a wild streak otherwise he would never have married such a crazy gal... Lolipop)
Letizia looked like she got her dress from littlegirlsdream.com and had it ordered a size too big.
Victoria looked sweet as always, eventhough I didn't like the neckline of her dress. (So she came solo?  *:-|And Mr. Denmark came late Spiteful, Gosh if something truely comes out of those wild fantastic speculations,  Cry)
Mabel wouldn't have looked half bad had she used a lipstick of a more ...friendly colour.
Aimee was kinda cute,  her one sis-in-law looked like she reused an old bridal dress (which she in fact didn't since I remember the monstrosity of her bd) Anita should have worn something that would have allowed some well fitting underwear and Marilene boy just judging from the many  layers of her top and her still looking soo terribly thin, she must prolly know Letizia from the "cucumber minus lettuce leaf a day" club.
Maxima, well great colour awful dress. I have never liked those boobflattener dresses and those frills and volants ain't doing any good. The collier was interesting but too costume jewellery for my taste...
And the most important:
The QueenBee
Loved her space outfit. The colour was great, the flirting back was O la la. Only drawback was the frills and volants at the bottom of the dress. Hommage a Maxima?, but distracted from the stiff theatre look. And her helmet was fantastic too. 

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2007, 03:21:06 PM »

My favourities were definitely Letizia and Victoria. I loved the grecian style of Letizia's gown, very very pretty and Victoria's was a great colour with a interesting neckline.

Honourary mention to Mathilde, her dress was a fantastic colour and overall the style suited her. However if it weren't for the fact there were others in very similar styles (Rosario and Cristina) she'd be a winner for me. However by the time I saw her photo I felt as though I'd "been there, seen that". Also, shock horror, Mabel. She actually looked ok, although the dress should have been slightly longer at the front, that would have looked so much better.

Cristina and Maxima both chose ill-fitting dresses that did nothing for them, Cristina especially has a fab figure and you just couldn't see that. She's definitely in a style slump. Add to that the fact that Maxima's dress was highlighter pink and you have a style loser!  M-M was another disappointment, I liked it at first but the more I look at it, it seems slightly tight and that black bow is a distraction.

Sarvath's sari was ok, I just wish she's opt for something other than benarsi. Badiya's dress was a lovely colour.

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
lynda

Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2007, 07:17:24 PM »

Any real confirmation of Fred showing up Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh??
Hermione

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2007, 09:34:22 PM »

Amalia, Alexia and Ariane are adorable. I would just like to see them (Amalia and Alexia) dressed in something else than these white dresses (blue jeans jackets don't count).
Piper

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2007, 11:44:50 AM »

Liked most of the ladies gowns, no one really dressed shoddily or outrageously  Thumb up and I'm pleased that there was no "theme" for this party, just a regular black-tie event. I hate themes..... Pavlos of Greece had a devil and angel 40th a few months ago and guests were arriving wearing red shirts with horns on their heads and white fru-fru outfits.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: