Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chelsy Photos-Bogan in progress  (Read 3624 times)
wear

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2007, 11:45:25 PM »

yes, these pictures are way ahead of kate's, but i have seen some of kate's walking drunk from a late night out in the club. so really, there's not much to compare between them, they act the same way any rotten spoiled rich kid around nowadays.
Ash314

Medium Member

United States United States

jn

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2007, 02:21:30 AM »

Yes, well I am puzzled. (I agree with you in this whole drinking-business, role model etc..) I mean: she is a smart girl and she must know that in these days she is under microsscopic surveillance. Paparazzi, cell phone cameras, all that. Then why is she doing this binge-drinking when she must know that it will not stay secret..

I agree. The thing is though is that this is the first time *from what I know* we've had candid pics of Chelsy like this. In some pics it looks as if she's taking the photo's so I wonder if she had them on her facebook? *it's said she does have one* these pics don't help the image of the party girl the press has potrayed her as. I really do hope she tones it down a bit and focuses on her studies.
jewel

Big Member

HRH Crown Princess Mary of Trademark

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2007, 03:03:01 AM »

I bet the republicans are thrilled with these pics  Thinking
kittytart

« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2007, 02:24:37 PM »

Chelsy looks like such a skank, she may be wealthy but she obviously has no class. Anyway her wealth comes from the most corrupt regime in the world, so to me it doesn't count.  Thumb down
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: