Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate Middleton quits her job to pursue photography career  (Read 8934 times)
Diogenes
Board Helper
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: September 16, 2007, 12:46:01 AM »

Welcome, Gusano!  Love your avatar!   Thumb up
wear

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: September 16, 2007, 01:56:31 AM »

at least her outfit today is better than the transparent she donned the other day.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: September 16, 2007, 09:58:35 PM »

I had to ask my hubby how you manage to lock your keys inside your car, I thought with todays' remote control you usually have in your hand when you lock the car it is quite unusual. Seems, some cars lock the doors themselves, when the doors are closed and the motor is off  Huh?
Hope Miss Middleton still had her little cell phone and a lipstick to greet the locksmith and the paps...

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
jmj21983

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: September 16, 2007, 11:59:47 PM »

Fairy, I was wondering the same thing.  Isn't that her Audi?  I figured fancy cars like that would have some sort of computer navigation program, like OnStar, where you can just call the company and they can unlock the doors for you.  I guess her car doesn't have that.
Diogenes
Board Helper
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: September 17, 2007, 12:49:45 AM »

I guess I just have one question ... on which side of the camera does she intend to make her "photography" career?  As far as I can tell, she's only had experience (and a great deal of it at that) on one side.  I'll believe that she knows where the on/off switch is when I see some evidence ...  Roll Eyes
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: September 17, 2007, 09:30:07 PM »

Fairy, I was wondering the same thing.  Isn't that her Audi?  I figured fancy cars like that would have some sort of computer navigation program, like OnStar, where you can just call the company and they can unlock the doors for you.  I guess her car doesn't have that.
Yeap, guess the complimentary OnStar subscription had not been renewed, now that she had to foot the bill?

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: