Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate Middleton quits her job to pursue photography career  (Read 9329 times)
Hermione

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2007, 05:29:13 PM »

OMG the dress is horrible. It looked kinda pretty from the front.... but the back .... very trashy indeed Thumb down
Princess H.

Micro Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2007, 07:08:28 PM »

The dress is ridiculous and Kate looks very hard and tough. What is going on?
wear

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: September 10, 2007, 07:12:35 PM »

another example of kate following mary's footsteps. now i don't know about a lot of women her age, but those i see, i have never seen them wearing that kind of see through dress in broad daylight at that!

if kate is good enough for a CP (and britain at that!), then there is no more bars that the royal houses are using for the royal brides. there are a lot more young women who are better than some of the royal brides and the coming ones too.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: September 10, 2007, 09:40:59 PM »

Does that dress come in Moshs size too?
Da** kate beat her to that gem...

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Charlotte

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: September 10, 2007, 10:39:35 PM »

Ewww.  If she did this in the 80s she would so be out of a royal girlfriend status right now.

dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: September 10, 2007, 11:49:18 PM »

She dressed like women in the redlights district  Thumb down.

Ewww.  If she did this in the 80s she would so be out of a royal girlfriend status right now.

Even today, she would have been out of a royal girlfriend status if William's parents were still married as the other CPs' in Europe. No current CPss had ever behaved so indiscreetly like Kate. With Charles' own marital mess, I think he doesn't have much say in whom William should marry. Any woman William marries will be liked more by the Brits than Camilla.
Ash314

Medium Member

jn

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2007, 06:05:47 AM »

another example of kate following mary's footsteps. now i don't know about a lot of women her age, but those i see, i have never seen them wearing that kind of see through dress in broad daylight at that!

if kate is good enough for a CP (and britain at that!), then there is no more bars that the royal houses are using for the royal brides. there are a lot more young women who are better than some of the royal brides and the coming ones too.

Though, this is the same young woman who wore lingerie in a University fashion show  Halo
I don't think William will ever marry Kate...she's done too much to ruin her chances in the long run. The look on her face in recent pics don't point to me a girl in a serious relationship on the brink of marriage  Roll Eyes I'm still hoping that the couple are OFF and big Willy has finally moved on. Like Mary though I do believe Kate hooked William physically and then by keeping her mouth shut William kept her along?  Confused
lynda

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: September 14, 2007, 03:13:04 AM »

Of course the last card she can play (if she becomes that desperate) is we are going to have a baby Prince/Princess........and I truly believe William is weak enough to follow thru and "do right".  Look at the closed-circle of friends they surround themselves with
    And, Camila has said (reported by the media) how much she wants "Kate in the Family".  And as history has pointed out Camilla does get what Camilla wants.
    It will be a sad day in the entire world when Queen Elizabeth dies-----------------Charles & Camilla as King & Queen, then William & Kate (oh the nightmares)     Sweating  Spiteful 
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: September 14, 2007, 02:20:41 PM »

The baby card can only be played when QEII has gone to greener pastures.
Lilibet would not accept any of this if there is still one braincell working in her....

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
wear

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: September 14, 2007, 02:49:45 PM »

if camilla is a clever girl (and i think she is, with the way she handled diana), she will really want william to marry kate. the girl is a little behind camilla in the morals department ( with all the drunken pictures and the see through dresses, and the exposed undies). at least kate is not far ahead of camilla, so she will not take the spotlight much, away from the duchess.
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: September 14, 2007, 04:52:21 PM »

I remember the mail order company that went to the wall before it even started.  I remember the part-time gig at Jigsaw.  Now she wants to be a professional photographer.   What was the fourth job?  I simply cannot remember.
Well it's not 4 jobs per se, but 4 different career options. When she first left uni she was seen having interviews at galleries within London, that didn't work out so she moved on to the mail order company, which didn't happen. Then she moved to Jigsaw and now she's going to be a photographer.

Ah! I didn't know about the gallery interviews. 
It was very soon after she finished uni, she was photographed in Hello! on her way to interviews. She dorpped that career option pretty quickly though.....

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: September 14, 2007, 04:53:51 PM »

That dress is awful and yet it looks so good from the front!

OT but I think I have that bra......

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
Ash314

Medium Member

jn

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: September 15, 2007, 01:00:39 AM »

NEW PICS OF KATE
Kate locked her keys in her car  Crap and offered the locksmith a cup of tea for helping her out.

http://img341.imageshack....1/5599/katelocked1lb8.jpg
http://img341.imageshack....1/3636/katelocked2ww2.jpg
http://img372.imageshack....2/4337/katelocked3pi0.jpg
http://img372.imageshack....2/9638/katelocked4mb9.jpg

from September 12th *Kate Middleton walks to her car in London*
http://new2.isifa.com/too..._preview.php?idp=15442757
lynda

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: September 15, 2007, 06:48:21 PM »

One thing she is always aware of the cameras
jewel

Big Member

HRH Crown Princess Mary of Trademark

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: September 16, 2007, 12:08:59 AM »

Fairy, thanks for your welcome.  Beer

No need of relief for me. I like what I see of her, and I am confident that one day she will surprise many. My opinion, of cause.
About "showing her panties "……. Well, she’s so young, she will learn with time (like all of us).     

Well, with exception to Mary, of course. Oops, sorry  Off topic (can't help it, hehehe).
Welcome, Gusano!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: